Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VanithaYour feedback matters!
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
I have my regular cycle length of 25 and periods length of 5-6 days.In april my should be on 14 but I want it earlier on 10 april wht should I do for this. I do not want to take allopathy medication.
I had sex with my husband before one month without any protection, BuT I take unwanted 72 with in 24 hour, my period date was 20 BT now period is come before 5 days. So please advice me there is any problem, or am I pregnant? please give me full resolution.
Having pcod issue since 6 years and lot of acne & black spots on face also took krimson 35 for almost 18 months. And now am gaining weight vry badly. Evn after lot of excerice and yoga am not getting periods since 4 months & when I take the tablets I will get periods and later when I stopped it after 18 months then its the same no periods. Even tried with ayurvedic medicine also.
I am 21 years old and my right breast is little smaller than the left one. Is there any thing to worry?
Hi Dr, I'm 4 months pregnant. I am suffering from burning of feet at night, swelling in my feet and slight numbness in feet in morning from past 2-3 days. Is this normal? Also I'm getting pain in my left side of lower abdomen from 2-3 days that last for approx 2-3 mins. What can be the reason for this? Can you please guide?
I have PCOD from 6 years, married from 6 years, truing for a baby but it is not successful, have taken so many medicines and medications but no use. Have irregular periods, last month got period but it was not bleed as normal period.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.
I am currently pregnant and getting cold very frequently. Is having citrozen suggestible during pregnancy? And how frequently can I have these tablets as I am getting cold at least once a week? Thanks in advance for your reply.
I m 23 years old girl. Nd last month and this month 4-5 days before menstruation I m feeling tachycardia nd palpitations till start of menstrual cycle. Is this normal related to hormones?
Baby aaj kal tak ghum raha tha likin aaj ultrasound karne ke baad doctor bata raha he bacha ghum nehi raha he or uska heart kaam nehi kar raha he .hum kya kare.
I was diagnosed with PCOD. I initially opted homeopathy treatment, but since it didn't cure my Pcod I stopped taking the homeopathy medication. I just want to know whether pcod is curable as its been 2 long years me getting my menses.
Hi, I had done my follicular study and on 15 th my follicular size is 21.8 doc give me shot of 10000 iu to rupture it. And I had intercourse with my husband on 16 th around 3 pm. And egg rupture in 17th around 9 am .My question is there any possibility of preg. as doctor advised me to have relationship on 17 the day egg has rupture and the very next day on 18But due to some reason we had relationship on 16th before the egg rupture nd no intercourse after that. And I have pcod and am taking bigomet sr 500 twice daily nd bharglob injection on every 21 day because of multiple miscarriage at 7 weeks because of no heartbeat.
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old. Besides my regular periods of MC, I am getting blood clots & white sticky fluid from my vagina due to I feel low & back ache, legs ache & pain in right lower side of my abdomen. I have taken Fluconazole for it but it again persists now after a month. Please help.
Hi my name is Prachi,, I am 23years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my prob is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
I had protected sex with my bf. Rather always had unprotected sex. But since one month I haven't received my periods. I have lots n lots of stress. Job stress home stress. I have menstrual flow plus stomach n lower back aching. Can you let me know what could b the reason of not getting periods. M tensed n afraid of pregnancy please help me. If at all there are chances of pregnancy I'm taking vitamin c tablets daily n alternate 2 aspirin in half glass of water. please suggest me something to avoid pregnancy if there are chances.
I have itching problem near vagina and having white discharge also. The discharge is little thick and I am having pain in my back too. So is there any cause of having sex of dis problem. Please help me out of dis.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.