Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My boy baby stop the breast feeding I have some milk powder. This milk powder without sugar. I can add sugar it is right or wrong.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"
Good morning, Could you please help me out with my below query, regarding pregnancy, During my 1st month I had bleeding and I thought it was my regular cycle. During that time I found nibble discharge which was white in colour. After that I did hcg test which came negative. But now also iam observing same colour, same amount nibble discharge. So iam in confusion that whether iam pregnant? Is there any possibility in showing result negative eventhough one conceived? If not please let me know what can I do further.
Hiiii My wife is 31 months pregnant. I want to asked you that BC-26 Germany tablet is useful for normal delivery or not.
Discharge from your nipple without any squeezing or touching of the breast may make any women wonder. Other than breast milk, any kind of nipple discharge can be a warning sign of breast cancer.
When a tumor starts in the milk ducts just under or around the nipple, it may cause irritation and infection, leading to discharge.
If you notice any nipple discharge, particularly clear or bloody, get it checked by your doctor. Such discharge can also be due to an infection or other condition that needs treatment
I am 11 years old and I done sex with my boyfriend. I want to know that I will become pregnant or not.
Vaginal itching is an uncomfortable and sometimes painful symptom that is often caused by irritating substances, treatable and preventable infections, or menopause. In rare cases, itching may occur due to stress or can be a sign of vulvar cancer. Your gynecologist can determine the cause of your itching through an examination and testing. He or she will then be able to recommend appropriate treatments for this uncomfortable symptom.
Through good hygiene and a healthy diet, you can avoid most causes of vaginal itching.
Home Care for Vaginal Itching
To prevent vaginal irritation and infection, there are several steps you can take at home.
Avoid using feminine hygiene products, as these can cause irritation.
Avoid scented soaps, lotions, and bubble baths.
When exercising or swimming, change out of wet or damp clothing immediately afterward.
Wear cotton underwear, which is breathable and will keep you dry.
Eat yogurt with live cultures to reduce the chance of getting yeast infections.
If you are diabetic, take steps to control your blood sugar.
Hi doctor, I am trying for pregnancy. I have been diagnosed with pcos. So I am under medication .my doctor suggested me to go for iui. This is my third iui. So my question is my period due date is December 15 where as I was started spotting brown color on december 6.And my iui trigger shot has been completed on November 25. So I am worried that why I am been spotting so early from December 6 to till today Dec 12. Took a upt test but came negative. So would you like to suggest me that is there still a chance that I can be pregnant? And is this spotting harmful for me? Please make a note I am under progesterone tablet and dhupastron tablet after my iui treatment up to 20 days. Hope you understand my question. Waiting for your answer or suggestions. Thank you, awaiting your response.
Miscarriage is termed as the loss of the fetus in or before 20th week of pregnancy. Medically, miscarriage is known as spontaneous abortion, though the word spontaneous is more of a keyword as it is not an abortion.
Symptoms of Miscarriage
Miscarriage happens due to weakness, back pain, fever, abdominal pain along with severe cramps and bleeding, which starts from slow to heavy.
Cause of Miscarriage
Common cause of miscarriage is when the fetus is known to have fatal genetic problems and these are not related with the mother. The other causes are infection, medical problems like thyroid and diabetes, immune system rejection, hormonal imbalance, abnormalities of the uterus, and physical problems of the mother. If a woman is over 35 years of age, has thyroid and diabetes and had an miscarriage earlier then that woman is at a high risk of getting a miscarriage.
Sometimes a miscarriage might take place due to the cervical insufficiency. This is due to the weak cervix, also known as the incompetent cervix, which is unable to hold the pregnancy. A miscarriage in this condition usually occurs in the second trimester. Though there are a very few symptoms in this, but there might be a feeling of sudden pressure that the water is going to break and tissues from the placenta and fetus are released without any pain. This can however, be treated by a stitch in the cervix at 12 weeks. This stitch helps to hold the cervix until the full term is completed. If it is first pregnancy and cervical insufficiency is diagnosed, then also a stitch can be applied, thus resulting in full term and avoiding miscarriage.
Diagnosis of Miscarriage:
- The doctor does a pelvic test, an ultrasound and blood tests to confirm a miscarriage
- Blood tests are done to analyze the pregnancy hormone hCG. This is monitored regularly if miscarriage is suspected
- Genetic tests, blood tests and medication are important in women who have a history of prior miscarriages
- Pelvic ultrasound and hysterosalpingography are tests, which are done when there are repeated miscarriages
- Test like hysteroscopy is also done. In this the doctor observes the inside of the uterus with a device, which is thin telescope like device. This is inserted in the vagina and cervix.
- If the cervix is dilated, then the woman might be diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and this can be corrected by cerclage, a procedure done to close the cervix.
- If the blood type of the pregnant woman is Rh negative, she is prescribed a blood product called Rh immune globulin (Rhogam). This prevents from forming, antibodies which could turn to be harmful for the baby.