Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vani BhaiYour feedback matters!
Erection not happening from last 10 days .need to have immediate solution on this as we are planning for baby.
Sir my brother is suffering from urticaria for past two days he is 9 years old can you sugest us some medicine will this disease cause any serious health problem.
Are you looking for an ideal detox diet? Taking a detox diet does much more than making your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. It boosts your energy levels, improves your digestive system and also helps you with weight loss. A detox diet contains no grains, no milk, no alcohol and no sugar. A detox plan aims at taking the load off the organs which detoxify your body, such as kidneys, liver, and bowel. There are several things you should keep in mind before undertaking a detox diet.
How to start?
You should undertake a detox diet when you have a long break from events and occasions which might disrupt your detox diet, such as parties, weddings, and birthdays. You may experience a cleansing reaction during the first few days of the detox diet, like loose bowel movement and headache. This happens because of the abrupt withdrawal of some food items from your diet.
Food you should avoid
While on a detox diet, there are several food items you should avoid. They include milk products, sugar, maple syrup, honey, artificial sweeteners, coffee, alcohol, dried fruit, and grains such as wheat, barley, oats, rice, and barley.
Food you should take
Here are the food products which should be a part of your detox diet:
- All kinds of fresh fruits
- All kinds of fresh vegetables
- Fresh fish or fish canned in olive oil or water
- Lean red meat and chicken
- Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans
- Organic eggs
- Unprocessed coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil
- Nuts such as walnuts, cashews, macadamias, and unsalted almonds
- Seeds like pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds
- White tea, green tea
- 1 to 3 liters of water every day
Seven day detox plan
- You should start your day in the morning with lemon juice, which is good for cleansing your system and kick starting digestion.
- During detox, you should exercise for an hour regularly. Vigorous exercise is required, which increases your circulation and lymph flow for helping you sweat out toxins.
- Consume raw food items as they contain more enzymes and nutrients.
- You also need to detoxify your mind. You should meditate for at least 15 minutes every day. You can also try belly breathing.
- Drinking lots of water is very important during a detox diet. This helps in moving the lymphs and supporting detoxification from your kidneys.
- It is important to chew your food properly. You should chew a mouthful of food for about 10 to 12 times before swallowing it. You should avoid a detox diet if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are underweight, or if you are an elderly person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 23 years old unmarried female. My weight is 60 kg and height is 5 ft 2 inch. I have problem regarding my menstrual cycle. I always have regular periods. But its being irregular from july I got periods on 18 july for 5 days normally after 16 june But then It did not happen in august And directly on 19 September for 5 days Then on 9 october for 5 days And now its happening again from 25th october. I do not know why it did not happen for 2 months and then happened after 20 days and now in 10 days. Should I be worried. Or is it normal Note: I am a healthy girl But I suffered from viral fever in july for a month And after that my blood pressure went low And I had a deficiency of vitamin B12 in September But that is all cured by consulting doctors and taming injections and medicines. Is my menstrual problem related with this? Please help. I am unmarried and not involved in any sexual activity.
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
Everyone knows that a pregnant woman must eat a proper, well-balanced diet to allow normal growth of the foetus. But in many places, including India, nutrition of a pregnant woman is formidably influenced by food fads, religious and cultural beliefs, customs without any certainty about the myths and their real effects. This itself may pose a challenge to the available food choices during pregnancy where every trimester is different but interestingly significant. This span of nine months is really the most challenging period of a woman’s life.
Myth #1: Drinking coconut water regularly will cause the baby to have a good amount of hair and the mother to suffer from acidity.
Reality: A baby normally lays his or her head-down in the third trimester, and the acidity that you may suffer from is caused due to your growing belly. As a woman advances through her pregnancy, the uterus stretches itself and pushes the intestine upwards causing the process of digestion to slow down and is responsible for all the acidity and digestive issues that may even result in constipation.
Myth #2: Cut down the cheese content.
Reality: Cheese, as most people know, is a great source of Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin B12, Protein, Phosphorus and Vitamin A. Some varieties such as Swiss or cheddar are harmless because they pass through rigorous processing and pasteurisation. It is the soft and unprocessed kind of cheese like goat cheese, Feta or Brie, which may cause cheese-borne diseases. So it’s a good idea to eliminate the hard cheese instead of cutting down the cheese in totality.
Myth #3: Consumption of clarified butter while bearing the child eases delivery and helps in quick healing of the uterus during the post-partum period.
Reality: This is one of the most ludicrous food misconceptions related to pregnancy. Ghee or clarified butter neither helps in quick healing of the uterus nor eases childbirth. However, it is a saturated fat and definitely helps in the absorption of EFAs; so it is recommended to consume clarified butter in moderation during pregnancy.
Myth #4: Eating something white in colour early morning will help you give birth to a fair-skinned baby.
Reality: There is no reason to believe this absurd myth. Imagine if it was true, then all the milk and breads and egg whites would have turned everyone white by now. This is nothing more than an inane crap and the colour of the food a would-be mother consumes has nothing to do with the complexion of her baby. It is a matter of pure genetics.
There are countless myths and strange beliefs that you may have come across during pregnancy. So it is always suggested to speak with a gynaecologist to know more about foods and their effects.
Hi, I am 30 years old. doctor told I have very mild pcod because I have only few sign like little bit hair on head, tension, depression that's all. I have regular periods. Mostly it comes after 28 days. It remain 3 days. Doctor suggested 2 medicine bigomet sr 500 and ovarus plus daily one. 2 months and 10 days passed to taking medicine. In between I got pregnancy in June but after 6 week, My pregnancy turned into chemical pregnancy and I got my periods. When I confirmed june's pregnancy, doc stopped ovarus plus tablet and after getting, chemical pregnancy, she again start that tablet after all this happened, doc suggest me to weight one cycle and again try in july. One more I want to mention my weight is 58 and my height is 5.2 feet. Please help by giving your suggestion what to do. Should I try in august. Medicine are correct or not. Should I try after 3-4 month. What is the possibility of having next healthy pregnancy.
I am suffering from hair fall but no dandruff, above 100 hair fall per day. I also have pimple problem, and also menstruation problems (irregular and painful with less bleeding) indigestion during periods.
My partners last day of period was yesterday n today we had intercourse. And I have given her I pill. Is Dr. any other medicine that she has to take. N is Dr. any chances of she getting pregnant? We don't want pregnancy now.
Dear sir I had start period from 13 march and last day of period was 19 march and I have sex with my partner on 20 March due to this I have take unwanted 72 tab for non pregnancy but today start bleeding how it is done please provide the medicine and how the problem create.
I have regular 28-30 days menstrual cycle. But this month flow become light. Approx. Flow of my menses is 4-5 days. But this tym only 3-4 days. I am in stress also. Is this is a reason. For light menses. Can I conceive with light menses?
After 5 to 10 minutes I feel so much sexy. Since think that someone should do sex with me. What to do for that, m unmarried how to do sex and with whom. Please suggest me.
1. Root vegetables
Local produce can be hard to find when cold weather inhibits crop growth. But root vegetables like beets, carrots and turnips can withstand the cold, so local farmers can provide fresh produce and you can reap the benefits. Roast carrots for a boost of beta-carotene, or boil turnips for vitamins c and a.
Oatmeal is much more than just a convenient breakfast food; it also provides nutrients that are essential during winter. Oatmeal is high in zinc (important for proper immune function) and soluble fiber (associated with heart health). Although instant oatmeal is more convenient, it is a bit more expensive. To eat healthy on a budget, go with old-fashioned oats.
Soup is winter's perfect food as long as you hold the cream, salt and beef. Look for soup recipes that call for chicken broth, vegetable broth or water as the base and include a lot of vegetables. Pair your soup with a side of 100 percent whole grain crackers for a dose of grains. Don't have any recipes handy? try cleveland clinic's tasty and healthy collard and lentil soup.
For a suprising alternative to typical comfort foods often loaded with fat and sugar try sushi. Choose rolls lined with tuna or salmon. Both are good sources of vitamin d. During the winter months, when you have limited exposure to the sun, food sources of the bone-healthy vitamin become even more essential. Vitamin d deficiency is associated with impaired growth, weakening of the bones and even the risk of heart disease.
Aside from getting the flu shot and washing your hands regularly, these cruciferous vegetables may be your top defense against winter sickness. Broccoli and cauliflower are both high in vitamin c, which is associated with enhanced immune function. If you can't find fresh versions, don't fret frozen broccoli and cauliflower are just as nutritious.
Hi, I want to have sex with my wife with no condom, so suggest what would be the safest method to do it? Are contraceptive pills have any side effect on female body like if use 2 pills in a month? How about anal sex, is it safe if do twice in a month? Please reply with best Possible answer.
I am 12 weeks pregnant and I want a d&c. What is the procedure of that I am confused some doc are saying that first baby is expelled out by Medicine and then d&c is done. Some saying some Medicine is given after 24 to 36 hours then d&c is done. But that med will not expel baby it only helps in stretching cervix. After they will perform d&c. What is this I am confused.
Strategies to prevent overeating at party meals
" once you arrive at the party, take in the food with your eyes first" pausing to survey the spread and thinking about which foods are your favorites and which foods just aren't worth it allows you to splurge selectively" tell yourself that you don't have to try one of everything.
Remember these tips during partying:
1. Load up on fruits and vegetables. They have more fiber and fewer calories so you can fill your plate, eat healthy, and satisfy your appetite.
2. Move away from the buffet. Fill a small plate with no more than two food items at once and then mingle.
3" hang out with the talkers, not the eaters" keep something in your hands, like a low-calorie drink, and avoid the temptation to grab appetizers as they pass by.
4. Don't deprive yourself completely. Allow yourself a few special holiday treats, but choose carefully. Think before you load your plate with holiday food.
5. Bypass most of the buffet and save your calories for the foods you really enjoy.
6. Prolong the moment. The longer you linger before indulging in your holiday food choices, the less likely you'll eat too much. Don't head straight to the front of the buffet line. If you're the first to eat, then you'll be finished before everyone else and more tempted to go back for seconds.
After sex taken unwanted 72 within 8 to 9hours my period time 20may but when check on 28 the result is positive.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.