Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vamsi MohanYour feedback matters!
Hiii im suffering from migraine from last 4 years. Im 30 years old. I have noticed that migraine comes when I have gastric problem. Im not taking any medicine for migraine .what should I do? Please help.
Late night sleep due to scared watch YouTube till 2.30 after taking bed rest medicine daily route, Not even 1 km walking office near by go on active so became healthy body stomach out little , migraine and Gas problem, Dark circle on eye ,oily face , pimple light marks on face . Suggest your best option want to changes lifestyle with your help .
Feeling pressure on forehead and no feeling in stomach, numbness in muscles breath is slow what may be the reason. All reports like CBC lft kft electrolytes thyroid vit d lipid profile urine are normal except b12 is 148. ESR Is normal.
My hands are shivering. I feel that this is because of nerves weakness. Could you suggest a method through which I can cure this. Please also suggest some food items which will strengthen my nerves. Please.
I a suffering from facial paralysis from last 1 month consult with many doctors but not recover till now.
I have an headache my ears are getting burnt and I think I have a migraine problem what are the symptoms of migraine.
I've been experiencing pain in my left eye for just over a week I am a little concerned but not sure when I should see a doctor about it. The pain feels like a dull headache with pressure, it also been pretty bloodshot, it hurts to move up/down or blink and, has been sensitive to light.
Sir/mam, my mom have a round shape inside the middle of the brain we knew after scanning. Doctor give a medicine for since last 6 months but she is still suffering like before. She said she feel head pain moreover she have heart problem and she also admitted for head or brain problem before. So, please help me & my mom. I' ll be thankful to you.
Hi I am 36years old male Whar the symptoms of mouth cancer And I have sometimes numbness is my left side of the stomach which goes as soon as I rub the place and burp comes out.
I am suffering from dengue so please suggest me a good medicine to terminate a dengue or which medicine good for migraine.
Hello I 30 years old I m anxiety patent I feel weakness whatever I eat no recover my body always shaking my hand please advice me what type of food I take ones I donate blood someone please help me.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathy is not in the favour of using temporary treatments like popping a painkiller to alleviate the throbbing, pulsating and often intolerable pain caused from migraine. Homeopathy aims at going deep down into the root of the problem and entirely removes the tendency of any patient to be shot with migraine headaches every now and then. That is why homeopathic medications may take some time in showing results. They do not offer any temporary relief like most allopathic treatments do. On the other hand, homeopathic medicines offer a long term relief and can cure the migraine problem permanently.
Though homeopathic treatments vary from person to person, there are a few homeopathic medicines, which are very effective in relieving migraine headaches.
- Belladona for throbbing migraine attack: Belladonna is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating migraine headache that is throbbing and violent in the temporal region of the head. If pain gets triggered without any prior prodromal symptoms and worsens by noise, touching and light, then Belladona is potent in removing the pain. This medicine is also good if you are unable to lie down because of pain and if your face turns red and hot when you are struck with excruciating pain. Have a few drops of Belladona and apply a mild pressure to feel better.
- Glonoine for migraine with congestive headache: When you are struck with congestive headache, a rush of blood reaches the head region causing redness in face and head area with intolerable throbbing pain. You may even feel shocks around the head which get aggravated when exposed to heat or sunlight. It becomes impossible to tolerate any kind of warmth, and you may feel a bit relieved when you uncover the head. If you are affected with congestive headache, then consuming Glonoine can be of immense help.
- Natrum Mur for migraine from grief and stress: This medicine is widely used for alleviating migraine caused from stress and grief. Natrum Mur is also effective in alleviating anaemic headaches, which mostly affect young women. It often leads to temporary sightlessness, and the pain feels as if thousands of small hammers are being throbbed within the brain. The pain tends to rise up after through the day, and the patient may feel better after sunset. If the pain gets triggered when the eye is strained, then Natrum Mur is the medication for you.
As you see, homeopathic treatments are great for reducing migraine attacks and your doctor will be able to guide you better on this matter. Homoeopathy treats each patient of Migraine by individualization and thus treats the root cause of migraine which could be Sun, stress, exertion etc.
Sir I diagnosed tuberculoma 34**27 mm in right cerebellar of brain. Dr. prescribed me to take medicines for 18 months. I continued taking six medicines that is pyzina 1500 mg, r cinex, combutol 1200 mg, broadbact 400 mg, betadine 40 half tab, alentra dsr. After 3 months Dr. stopped alentra dsr nd combutol. And then two months he stopped pyzina. And now after total treatment of six months he stopped broadbact. Then he prescribed me to do a MRI. MRI shows that the lesion in my brain now reduced 34**27 mm to 20**18 mm. And now he prescribed me to continue with r- cinex and betadine. My qus is should I continued taking broadbact for few months more or I should stopped it after 6 months.
I'm 28 now. I am suffering from menstrual migraine from last 4 years. Initially I do not have any menstrual problems I do not know what caused this migraine attack. Initially I consulted a neurologist he gave me betacaptr 40 and elivil 10 mg .i felt good but as time passed the medicine could not stop migraine then the doctor increased amtriplyne dose to 25 mg and it worked after 2 years I stopped using tablets for few months that increased my migraine too much. Then I consulted another neurologist recently. He prescribed me gabapentin 100 mg and nemitriplyne 10 mg. I got some relief but after 1 month again this medicine stopped working on my migraines. If I get menstrual migraine it lasts for 10 days and some times more. Im unable to understand what could give me relief .medicines stopped working after few time. Please give me some help life became hell. And also want to know can these menstrual migraine cure after deliveries.
I am 35 years old female. I have migraine for last 22 years. It's affecting my day to day life. Earlier it used be only headache. Now I get headache, eye pain, numbness in arms n legs, also I see sm image in front of my eye like a thin horizontal line. Headache happens after every 5 or 6 days. Donot get relief with pain killers also. No vomiting but spinning of head is there. Can't bear loud music, sunlight and also travelling has become difficult. Its a throbbing pounding pain on one side n sometimes near the ear. Please suggest medicine.
I have a very bad head ache from last 3 years I've consulted to a neurologist. And after all the tests I came to know that I have migraine. I'm having topamax medicine.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.