Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Vamsi Krishna KamanaYour feedback matters!
I'm Male-40 Years, yesterday I was feeling giddiness.Today I've checked by BP it is 70/100. I'm having slight headache, weakness, tiredness as well. Otherwise I'm healthy person No Medication, No Smoking, No Alcohol, Good Sleep Min- 7 Hours daily. Kindly suggest precautions needs to be taken.
Hello Doctor ! I am from Chandigarh, From few day i am having pain in my chest continuously pinching in center of my chest, i felt myself tired after some walk or feel high pulse rate and trouble in breathing. i visited with these problem to Doctor & he suggested me ECG and cholesterol test, While ECG results normal and Other test reports are as: HDL 44 LDL 153 VLDL 35 TRYGLICER. 173 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 231 Please suggest me with your valuable opinion.
My uncle age is 6and he has bp in the range of 120-130 which is normal which cooking oil he had to use and in how much quantity?
My mother having pain in chest from last 2 days. Report suggest mastitis and small evolving abscesses. Please help.
Hi I am 35 years old suffering with pcod and weight gain my cholesterol level has also increased please suggest me food which I should eat or lifestyle changes so that I can lead a healthy life. I am having severe hair fall also. I have problem of fatty liver also.
My age is 22 n my weight is 74kgs. Before 2 months my weight was 62 kgs. From last month while sleeping I feel some thing choking in my throat by which I can't sleep. It wakes me up after n after 5 min when I fell asleep. Please tell me is this by my overgained weight or any other problem. I think I am suffering from cholesterol n TSH. Please tell me some tips n tests which will help me to diagnose the problem.
My daughter, 26 year old. Hemoglobin low, blood pressure low. She was very prompt and active before. But now a days she has interest in nothing. Can not remember anything and does not feel to talk to any body. She is telling that she will get mad. Will you please advise her what to do and what will be her diet. Or any other process to follow. Please help. Thank you sir.
A person who is heart patient and have diabetes. Fever comes on daily basis. Tasteless, feel cold always. What should we do?
Sir, aap kaisi ho . Mera pressure 100/60. Me sarir bahut weak. Me polybion l syrup, Revital H use kar raho. Konsi medicine use karna please muje batao.
Hello everyone: I know this is something all of us have dealt with at one time or another, but I just wanted to see what your coping mechanisms are and maybe someone can talk me off the ledge?:-) Last month, I started having right-side flank pain and now I have pain/burning below my right rib,
I am male, 74 years, 62 kg. Was told that there was 'murmur' in heart during routine checkup 12 years ago. 'Echo gram' then indicated 'mild' prolapse of Mitral valve. Four years later, echo indicated moderate MVP. One month ago, echo reveals moderate to severe eccentric jet mitral regurgitation, anterior and posterior mitral leaflet appear thickened, healed vegetation attached to anterior mitral leaflet? Flail posterior mitral leaflet? Mitral annular calcification, Aortic valve sclerosis, trivial aortic regurgitation, no significant aortic stenosis, trivial tricuspid regurgitation, no significant pulmonary arterial hypertension. Normal BP and lipid profile. Not diabetic. No symptoms till recently. However, now feel slightly breathless when I take stairs for 2 floors or when I walk for more than 1 km or do anything strenuous. What is prognosis? Is there medication for this condition. Would prefer to avoid surgery for valve repair or replacement. Your advice. Am on Ecosprin 75, Dynapres 0.4 and 5 mg Atorva only.
1. Corn and popcorn
2. Nuts like almond and walnut
4. Baked potato chips
6. Fruits like apple, strawberries,
Grapes and citrus fruits.
7. Vegetable soup with beans
I am not able reach my given targets in office due to pressure can we solve it through hypnosis. Thanks.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.