Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vamsi Krishna KamanaYour feedback matters!
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
I am worried about that I may have any heart issues . I don't have irregular heart beat neither do I have any other signs eg vomiting chest discomfort or any sweae pain in any part . But sometimes I became very restless and feel very little pain in my arm like it had happen once or twice for 2 sec only . Recently my grandmother died because of heart attack she had sugar .I don't know but I had a feeling that I had same disease too . please help mei is it just a psychological prob or really an issue?
Having blood pressure 144/94 pulse 94 Age 63, feeling numbness and sudden cold and hot feeling having acute gastric problem. Kindly advise.
I am taking tablets past 5years for high BP n sugar. Tablet name is olserton 4. & glymi m plain. Atpresent my sugar result found 205 after fasting n also cholesterol at top limit.
I am 29 year male having regular high blood pressure 160/95 I am taking one tablet (tricinod-10/6.25) (composition is cilnidipine-10mg, telmisartan-40mg, chlothalidone-6.25mg) daily in morning but my bp is not come down. I am non smoker, non alcoholic. Doing daily exercise and taking too low salt and am taking vegetable and fruits in my diet. My glucose fasting is 58 mg/dl, hdl cholesterol is 31 mg/dl, triglycerides is 186 mg/dl, total cholesterol is 135 mg/dl. Please help me.
My grandfather have heart blocks three. What should they do angioplaatic or surgeries operation in age of 75.
How to reduce cholesterol level from 262 to normal and LDL from 193 to normal. HDL is 44 Triglyceride 126 VL DL. 25.
I am 21 years old student learning engg. I am suffering from anti sleepiness from 14 months, everyday I sleep at 2 to 3 pm and wake up at 12 pm. I smoke every day. And causes low BP. So what to do?
My mom has problem of blood pressure and joints pain in hand, back. So which medicine in homoeopathic medicine take?
Hai this is aswini, 21 years old. I am suffering from heart pain before today onwards. I am feeling like some times full pain and passing through pain heart to mouth with in seconds it will be processed
I am a 54 year old male. Both type 1 diabetic and hypertension. Been on medication since 20 yrs. Underwent a triple vessel by pass in nov 13. I also had a congestive cardiac failure in late oct 15. My cardiologist has put me under the following medicines. Cardivas 3.125 - BDTorsinex Plus - once dailyTelma 40 - once dailyRozavel 20 mg - once dailyClopileg A 75. Offlate I find my BP is fine but my pulse rate is between 90 to 100. Which earlier was 60 yo 70. Could this be due to any of the above medication.
He had renal stones and he was operated he is also an hypertensive patient and now he is more interested in taking salt saying that he is having normal bp now and could you suggest him the dietary schedule of hypertensive patient? And how to prevent recurrence of renal calculi.
My height Is 6 ft age 44 yrs. Recently I did my lipid and my hdl is 30 and ldl is 80. What I can I do to increase my hdll.
Is Egg yolk increase good cholesterol or bad cholesterol in body. If I am doing gym of 2 hrs daily and eat 6 egg daily. Please explain me.
Cardiomyopathy includes diseases involving the heart muscle. These diseases have various causes, types, symptoms and modes of treatment.
The heart muscle gets enlarged, thick or rigid. In several cases, the heart muscle tissue is replaced with a scar tissue. As this condition worsens, the heart gets weaker and the ability to pump blood is disrupted, which can cause heart failure or irregular beating of the heart. The weakened state of the heart can lead to valvar diseases.
The different types of cardiomyopathy are:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: This is a common form and affects people of all ages. Men and women are affected equally. This condition arises due to the enlargement and thickening of the heart muscle. The ventricles, the septum and the lower heart chamber usually thicken, which causes obstruction in pumping of blood by the heart. This disease also causes stiffness in the ventricles, and cellular changes in the tissue.
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy: This form of cardiomyopathy develops due to the enlargement and weakening of the ventricles. The issue arises from the left ventricle and develops over time. It may even affect the right ventricle. More effort is put in by the heart muscles for pumping blood and slowly the heart is unable to pump blood effectively. This condition may lead to heart failure, valve diseases or blood clots in the heart.
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy: This disease occurs due to the stiffening of the ventricles, without thickening of the walls of the heart. The ventricles are not allowed to relax and do not receive a sufficient volume of blood supply. This condition causes heart failure and valvar problems over time.
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia: This rare form of cardiomyopathy occurs when fat or fibrous tissues replace the muscle tissue of the right ventricle. This causes arrhythmias and disruption in the electrical signals of the heart. It generally affects teens and may cause cardiac arrest in athletes.
- Unclassified Cardiomyopathy: Some types of cardiomyopathy of this category include left ventricular non compaction where the ventricles develop trabeculations. Takotsubo cardiomyopathy is another disease where immense stress causes failure of the heart muscles.
Treatment: Many cases of cardiomyopathy come and go away on their own. Treatment for other cases depends on the severity and symptoms. The major treatment methods are:
Lifestyle changes meant for a healthier heart.
- Nonsurgical methods.
- Surgery and implants
Modes of surgery for treatment of cardiomyopathy include:
- Septal myectomy
- Heart transplant
Implant devices such as Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) device, Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), Left ventricular assist device and pacemakers are fitted into the heart for better performance.
Cardiomyopathy can be of many different types, each arising from different situations and conditions. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the complication or on the basis of symptoms.