Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VamsiYour feedback matters!
I have physical with my gf and she still not gets periods. We done relation on her 4th day in periods. Her date was 11 june. We chk prega news on 30 th june but shows negative. Wat to do pls help mi out.
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today I had period 13 november so 2 days distance so can pregnancy possible ?
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption.
I am 25 years old female I am two months pregnant test by using pregnancy test kit, I want to abort by using pills is it safe, is their any problem for next pregnancy if its my first time?
I am 20 years old and I want to get pregnant but I could not become pregnant. So, what to do for pregnancy?
I was taking pills for postponing my periods date. I stopped taking those today but I did not got my periods yet.
I had a sexual encounter on Jan30 I have used the condom but in stress I forgot to check for breakage in it after 20 min I washed my genitals with water now assuming that she is HIV+ 1 whether the virus will transmit from my hand to the genital part while cleaning? 2 done pcr DNA test for HIV in Feb24 (3week later) it came (-) Can I trust this test and be hopeful?
My 13 yrs daughter had first periods on 4th dec. 2014. The periods last for more than 5 days i. E. 8-10 days. The time gap between period is less than normal. It is decreasing. Last time the gap between end of previous periods and start of next period was only 6 days. The periods lasted for around 10-11 days and next time for 5 days. Other complications are - loss of appetite, weight reduce, tiredness and lethargy, irritation etc. Two doctors did not recommended treatment while another doctor has prescribed 21 days medicine course and calcuim syrup. My question is whether the advice of the last doctor is ok. Your advice please.
I am 28 years female and undergone vaginal delivery 3 months back. I am still feeding my baby. How can I go back to shape with flat tummy as before.
1. Start slow
Don’t just jump right in and start exercising five days a week -- that’s a recipe for disaster, says john higgins, md, director of exercise physiology at the university of texas health science center in houston. It’s better that you gradually work up to exercising several days per week while you see how your body responds.
“Start slow and go slow,” Dr. Higgins said. “the current recommendation is 2-3 days per week, for at least 30 minutes per day. But for someone who is just starting out, we recommend that they start at 1-2 days per week and ramp it up from there.”
Tip 2: Know when to stretch
Stretching right before a workout may seem like the best thing to do, but you might be putting yourself at risk of injury.
“After you warm up, you should stretch your muscles and hold it for about 15 seconds,” higgins said. “you are less likely to injure yourself when you’re stretching if your muscles are already a little warmed up.”
Tip 3: Mix it up
Whether you’re going for weight loss or bulking up, a mixed regimen of aerobic and strength training is the best way to achieve the body you want. But even within those categories, don’t stick to the same exercises every day, higgins said.
Jillian michaels' workout dos and don'ts
Want to see results at the gym? here are a few dos and don’ts to help you get more bang for your buck.
“don’t go running every day,” he said. “it’ll get boring and you’ll get to a point where you don’t enjoy it anymore. Try biking, or the elliptical or whatever you enjoy most. If you like to play basketball or tennis, do that, because you’re more likely to stick to something you enjoy.”
In addition, move between the four various types of exercise, which are aerobic, resistance (strength) training, flexibility (which includes yoga) and balance, which is especially important for seniors.
Tip 4: Know your weight and the right way to use it
Most people are confused the first time they walk into a gym, higgins said, but are afraid of asking for advice. But if that’s you -- get over it.
“if you don’t know ask,” he said. “by law, gyms have to have people who can help show you how to work out on the machine, and it can save you from badly injuring yourself.”
In addition, many gym newbies go for the heaviest weight they can -- a rookie mistake.
“Go on a weight machine and, starting at the lowest weight, pull it down and keep adding on from there. Just keep increasing the weight until you reach a point where you can only do one or you can’t do any. That’s too much”
Once you find your maximum weight, two-thirds of that number is where you should start.
“You should be able to do about 12 reps,” higgins said. “it should be easy, but it shouldn’t be difficult to the point where you’re straining.”
Finally, once you have a weight you’re comfortable with, don’t get too eager to increase it.
“You should not increase it more than 10 percent in a week,” higgins said. “if you do, your risk of injury increases exponentially.”
Tip 5: Know when to take a break
When people start out, they are often overzealous and try to get to the gym every day, higgins said. However, by not letting your body rest, you can be doing much more harm than good.
“If you don’t give your body time to heal and repair itself, your performance will go down and you’ll get into a vicious cycle where you never fully recover,” he said.
And if you’re sore after a workout, that’s good -- unless it hurts too much.
“It is normal to have pain and soreness after exercise,” higgins said. “don’t run to take a painkiller, because that can mask pain and cause you to do real damage to your body. Let yourself recover naturally.”
1. Pears - The fruit contains antioxidants like vitamin c along with copper. It is known to be a hypoallergenic food. They have a good amount of pectin which is a fiber that is soluble in water and the content in pears is even higher than it is in apples. Pears are said to help in losing weight, reducing hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, etc.
2. Potatoes - They help steady the blood pressure and are full of vitamin b6, potassium and iron.
3. Ginger - It is known to relieve heartburn and kills colon & ovarian cancer cells. Ginger can be used in fresh, dried, powdered, juiced forms or in the oil. Commonly used to cure stomach problems, it also helps when you have a loss of appetite.
4. Onions - They have chromium which helps control blood sugar. Onions are also known to have an effect on sleep and mood. They have vitamin c which builds and maintains collagen that provides structure to hair and skin.
5. Apples - Quercetin in apples makes them anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory agents. You get whiter, healthier teeth by biting and chewing an apple. Drinking apple juice is believed to keep alzheimer's away, a study has shown.
6. Bananas - Tryptophan in bananas help regulate mood, stay relaxed and feel happy. Bananas are also good for hair, skin and stomach. Also, for digestion and libido.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello, I am 31 yrs old woman. My cycle is always irregular. Now my foot is swelling since last 2-3 months. I have thyroid problem. Daily. Taking medicine 150 mg. Daily morning.please suggest.
Hi Dr. my friend has a problem of loosen vagina she wants to tight her vagina if you want to image to advise then contact her on 9338068452WA.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.
Had an unprotected sex with my bf before my period on 11 sep 2016. But he ejaculated sperms outside the vagina during sex. And I am scared so I started eating papayas from the next day. And I got my period on 16th sep which was late by 2 days. Is there a chance of getting pregnant even.
I want to be pregnant. My last period started on 25 june and next will be on 22 july. We have intercourse on days 2 july, 4 july, 5 july and 7 july. Please tell me that can I pregnant in these days. Pls.
I am 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina and burning sensation while I pee. What shud I do.
We intake and exit air through nose. It says a lot of things.
You will not see that both nose are open same time. Means both are working simultaneously.
If you feel hungry and see right nose is open and exchanging air. Then you take lunch and dinner. You will get no indigestion. This is the right time to take food.
When you are going for a auspicious work, at the time of going out from home check which nose is open if right then put right leg first our of the final door to go out. You will be successful. If left nose is open then wait a few while to get open right nose because they open alternately.
This is a bit away from health but never eat food when left nose is working you will get indigestion definitely. Just wait when nose alternates.
Never drink any cold drinks, it will damage your liver handsomely.
If you feel thirsty in road do not drink roadside water in tank. It may cause hepatitis or typhoid.
To quench thirst take tea without milk. Safety for health. Or drink fruit juice if available./ green coconut water preferred. It is god's gift for us.
If you take a bath before sunrise all your stuffy mucus settled in last few hours in sinus plexus. Will dissolve and will not render an attack in next 24 hours. Only for stuffy nose.
Running nose people are having bacterial toxin (generally tb) received from parents. And have a shortage of calcium phosphate in body. They are very intelligent/ witty and weak throughout the life. And always suffer diseases due to having ulcerative background. But easily curable.
Mosquito repellant and injudicious smoking.
In today's age I found mothers having very poor knowledge about baby-care. These babies are unfortunate. Example -
In room mosquito coil is burning and baby is inhaling the poison. Mother came to me and told lot of symptoms of baby. I presume and know the ill effects so in my prescription I wrote "no coil 200" Ultimately these babies will be an asthma patient in future due to ignorance of his mother.
So do not burn coil at night while sleeping. This is as good as murdering others.
And for men I request never smoke in front of any children in your home or outside to murder him half. There must have a law to put these people in court for criminal activities.
Do not mind this is true/let we come and work for a better and healthy society and let these children live a disease free life in coming days.