Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vamshi KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
I am 20 year old male, Like a month back I was talking a walk down the street and I slipped, got would or on my left leg knee and went to the doctor the other day.
I am a male 64 years age. 2 years ago I had developed knee pain which occurred quite suddenly while working at my computer in the office. Pain was initially on the right knee. After examination by an orthopedic doctor he advised me of arthroscopic surgery. I had undergone this surgery with subsequent physiotherapy for 6 months. During this time pain started in the left knee also. The doctor says it is arthritis. Now after the physiotherapy I am able to walk, but have lost the flexibility of both knees. (Cannot bend more than 90 degrees) I would like to know if there is any treatment to restore this flexibility other than knee replacement surgery.
I had a problem of slip disc in l5 and l6 region. Have severe backache and pain in both the legs. What should I do ?
I am 35 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. Thank you doctor.
Health Tip Knee Pain and Exercise Therapy
Knee pain is second most pain next to back pain in middle age. It could be due to physical injury or by pathological reasons. And correct alignment should be maintained in sitting walking or standing involving body pressure to the limbs expecially to knees. In case of pathological causes should be watched and followed to control infections or to improve immunological components in the body to support the efficiency in managing the resistance against all agents
Exercise science or therapy plays a very vital role in controlling the pain and to reduce symptoms. The foremost exercises are to strengthen the quadriceps and hamstring muscles, which could be done by keeping a pillow or small bedsheets preferably cotton beneath knee and pressing hard for 5 to 7 seconds and repeating the same for 15 times resting for 3 second in every repitations (see the pic attached). And hamstring muscle strengthening by lifting straight into 90% without bending the knees and holding the same for 3 to 5 seconds as possible and repeating it for 10 to 15 times for one duration, better to do for twice daily in stipulated time regularly, along with calcium rich and vitamin d3 in sufficlient level.
For pain even hot and cold water fomentation for thrice a day for 5 days regularly can be given to receive locally, for worst pain management physiotherapy interferential therapy (ift) and vacuumtherapy can be given for 7 to 10 days followed by strengthening exercise under guidance from physiotherapist
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.