Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vakiti Ram ReddyYour feedback matters!
One guy really loves me a lot. But I don't love him I only want to continue the friendship. I'm scared if I get feelings what will happen. I don't want to hurt my parents. I want to be strong emotionally. I'm not able to concentrate on studies. Really depressed. Please suggest me how to be emotionally strong?
Hello Dr. My dear friend pooja has v.flat breast her weight is 54 and height is 5 foot2 inches 27 years unmarried want to increase her breast naturally without going weight is it possible naturally. She don't want to go for surgery or any chemical creams and all which has zero results and not permanent because she has already used some of the creams and oils which has no result on her.
My name is sreejith. My problem is face getting black. I am not going outside no direct sunlight. I am sitting in the office.
Sir I can drive a car in calcaneum fracture in my right foot and I have not more pain daily routine, cast is 3 weeks old.
Doctor I am suffering from fever. And rested for 4 days Please Help Me please and the nose is filling with bulgum.
Hello sir actually I had taken some weight gain ayurvedic medicine 2 years ago, after that when I stopped that medicine I am feeling extreme weakness ,tiredness, depression,neck pain I have gone through several test but all were OK .but my 8 am cortisol level is 5.46ug/dl. I think some dexona is mixed with that ayurvedic medicine. Sir pls help me thank you I have attached some reports.
Doctor sahab mujhe nightfall nahi hota saal me bas 1 ya 2 bar hua to hua main masturbate bas 1 year 2 ya 3 baar karta hu pehle zyaada karta tha mujhe left knee main dard bhi hota mujhe urine main dhaat nazar aati ya Chikna Jaise feel hota main kya test karau.
I have pimples. Use ponds men facewash for 4 months. But didn't changes my face look. Did should be?
I am facing tremendous hairfall for the last few months and also a too much acidity problem. What should I do?
Dera sir My left upper thigh femoral nerve no working. My thigh cut of grinder machine during working. That time emergency operation but he had not succeed. What should do for my left upper thigh femoral nerve.
I lost somebody close that and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time.
I am a 24 year old female I have. Circle white spots on my left leg and very little spots on my breast. Is this any diseases or a vitamin deficiency. White spot on my breast is from childhood but on leg I have seen now. As till now I don't have any problem.
If I Had Ejaculated Once outside her vagina And I Put My Private Part In My Gf's Vagina Again Without Protection. Will that lead to pregnancy as later I again Ejaculated outside her vagina.
I am a patient of Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, Knee joint Pain, Severe Constipation besides enlargement of Prostate Gland. First of all I want remedy for constipation and knee pain.Please tell.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.