Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vakiti Ram ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello I am a 28 year old male, I am suffering from male pattern hairless I a. Looking for hair transplantation a lot of doctors are doing the surgery now a day. So if any experienced and who can give me some assurance after the treatment please just give me some suggestion. Thank you.
I have a problem of not sleeping for two months I am the big victim of this problem please help me to avoid this problem.
If you are experiencing skin problems or hair-related problems, olive oil can be used as an effective and natural remedy. Olive oil can be used in different forms for different purposes, which not only pertain to the skin and hair.
Here is a list of the most common ways olive oil may be used:
- Hair conditioner: If your hair are dry and brittle, you may use olive oil as a natural hair conditioner. You should apply heated olive oil to your hair, cover it with a plastic bag and wrap a towel around your head.
- Clearing acne: Olive oil can be effective in treating or improving several skin conditions. Acne may be cleared by applying a paste of olive oil and salt. You have to apply this paste to your face, leave it for some time and rinse it off with water. By continuing this process, you will be able to improve your acne condition. The salt helps in cleaning the pores via exfoliation and the olive oil helps in restoration of the skin’s natural moisture.
- Shaving cream: Olive oil can be used as an alternative or substitute to shaving cream. Applying it on your face before shaving makes the blade glide smoothly. Your skin gets moisturized as well.
- Cleaning greasy hands: Olive oil can be used to remove car grease or paint from your hands. You have to prepare a mixture of olive oil and salt or sugar. This mixture should be rubbed all over your hands and washed off with soap and water. As a result, your hands become clean and soft.
- Removing paint from hair: Olive oil can be used for effective removal of paint from your hair. You should put some olive oil to a moist cotton ball and rub it onto your hair. Mascara can also be removed using this method.
- Polishing furniture: Olive oil is very effective in polishing wooden furniture. You must mix olive oil with white vinegar or lemon juice and put it in a spray bottle. Apply this spray on your furniture, leave it applied for some time and wipe it with a cloth or paper towel. You can also apply olive oil directly on a paper towel and wipe off the excess oil. Polishing of your furniture can be carried out using this method. The lost luster and finish of old furniture get enhanced.
Olive oil is available in all stores, in bottles. Olive oil can also be used for softening old leather gloves and leather equipment. In case the leather gets cracked or becomes hard, an olive oil rubdown can improve its condition.
*You will be more patientThose who took an hour-long nap before handling any uncomfortable task will be able to exercise patience in their performance and finish the task faster.
*Your alertness will increase
When you have to go on a long drive or undertake a difficult task, having a good sleep before starting, will increase your alertness.
*It helps you remember more.
An hour-long nap can dramatically improve your ability to remember information.
*Regular naps reduce stress on your heart
Regular naps help in handling the stress better. Even a 10-minute rest is beneficial.
* It can improve creativity
A calm mind can be more creative.
*A relaxing sleep elevates your mood.
Your looks will improve and you won’t miss your smile!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from last 8 month. My penis became small and thin. Even any one touch it or during watching any sex video , it does not react. I am also having diabetes and blood pressure. I use to smoke and drink.
My wife hb has fallen down to 8.5 what kind of diet is recommended for her before it she was having burning sensation in urinary tract and a mild fever in the night.
I am 22 year old. I am 5ft 8 inches in height. But my weight is 54 kg only. I tried to gain weight but I could not. What should I do? Please help.
I am 42 years old male, had a gout attack some 3 months ago. I was taking goutnil and feburic 40 mg tablets as advised by my doctor. At present I am taking only feburic 40 mg only once daily. I am complete vegeterian. What is the permanent solution?
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.
Winter is a time when nature's energy withdraws back unto herself as nature's many expressions begin to slow down. According to ayurveda, a person is a miniature reflection of nature and winter represents a time for much needed restoration. Even more reason to treat yourself to the warming qualities of delicious and yummy masala spiced chai.
ginger, 1 tsp finely shredded
cardamom, 7 whole seeds
clove, 1/2 whole clove
milk, 1.5 cup
sugar, 1 tsp
orange pekoe tea, 2 tsp
Generally, the food we eat during winter season should be warming, nourishing, and mildly spicy. Likewise, we should avoid cold food and flavors which are excessively sweet, sour, or salty as these are all considered kapha provoking and will therefore further increase congestion