Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V. Yogini BamsYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from too much weakness and having day sleeping. Also increasing weight. What will be my problem.
I got black spots on my face my age is 20 how can I reduce them? I'm too short my age is 20 how can I improve my height? please help. Me.
Hi I had my missed periods and it is going to be 2 months I had my last period is Jan 9 and I have irregular periods before and I had take treatment for 6 months and 8th as been regulated and now my periods delayed and some of the test or mild positive and some t Of the test negative and I am feeling the sytoms of na use morning sickness in the first two week and now I am having hard stomach am I pregnant or not pls reply to this question.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am female of 27 years n unmarried. I miss my periods this month what should I do. It should be on 8 to 11 may. But its not on time. I have no tension of anything nd as such health no problem. Please give suggestions.
I am 33 years old male, on January while playing cricket my left knee twist I applied ointment an also tablet but haven't got relief so in this can I do 7 mints workout exercise.
My son is 32 years old. His hair is becoming grey for the last 2-3 years. What to do? Now he feels like to start dyeing his hair. But I am against start dyeing hair so early. I am very much worried and want to know the remedy so that his grey hair turn into black and stop further greying.
Hi my mother has back pain since last 6 months, she had check up with doctor but no findings were found please suggest what to do?
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.
I am 52 years old suffering with white hairs on my chin. My Doctor has suggested to use UPROOT for the hairs on my Chin. Whether its use is safe. There is any side effects. Kindly advise me. Also suggest me that there is any laser therapy.
Middle back pain indicates a discomfort or pain in the junction of the rib cage and the spine. This area is also known as the thoracic spine. The level of pain can vary from chronic, acute to mild depending on the nature of the underlying cause. With a right diagnosis, there are plenty of treatment options available to arrest the pain and aiming at a permanent cure.
Probable reasons for middle back pain?
- The lifting of heavy objects repeatedly or improperly can cause damage to the blood vessels and muscle tissue resulting in frequent pain in the back area.
- Discs are located in between the spinal vertebrae. They act as a cushion against shock and help in physical movement. An injured disc results in leaking of the liquid nucleus in its outer casting. This results in a strain in the surrounding tissues, ligaments and nerves pose a serious threat to the spine. A disc injury poses severe pain and discomfort in the middle back region.
- Often high impact accidents or violent falls can result in a vertebrae fracture. This kind of fracture necessarily has a co-relation with spine fracture and can result in intense middle back pain. In certain cases, a fractured vertebra can affect the spinal cord as well.
- Patients with osteoporosis can suffer from middle back pain too. This is a condition where the failure to regenerate old bone by the body poses a threat to the individual.
- People who are aged often faces middle back pain due to a condition such as the spinal stenosis- narrowing of the spinal cord.
- A condition known as the spondylitis that leads to inflammation of the spinal joints might lead to pain in the middle back area.
- Problems such as scoliosis can result in middle back pain. This happens due to the disruption of the weight distribution of the spine.
- Even tumors can upset the basic architecture of the spine leading to pressure on the tissues, nerves, and ligaments that result in middle back pain.
Symptoms of middle back pain:
Some of the typical symptoms of middle back pain include muscle spasms, sleeping problems, the stiffness of muscle in the morning, fatigue, weakness, tenderness, numbness in the back area, headache etc.
Probable causes, detection, and cure:
Some of the probable causes of back pain include obesity, family history, pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle etc. Over the counter medicine, heat and ice treatment, massage etc can be initially tried to get relief from the pain. If this does not fetch any result, a doctor must be immediately consulted. A Doctor first goes for a physical exam to understand the origin of the problem. He can recommend imagery tests such as MRI scan, CT scan etc. to further ensure the root cause of the problem. Once this is done, a doctor might suggest minimally invasive procedures such as fusion, discectomy, and microdiscectomy.
I am 30 years old I have pain in my knees since last 2months I have tried many medicine but not getting any relief please suggest me a good medicine.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. Can you please help me with this.
When I wake up and do bed rest then my leg, back and sometime hands start pain I was suffering from chicken pox before two months .aisa kyun ho raha h? And m taking non veg regularly in my diet its good after chicken pox or not?
I am working in an marketing field. My face colour changes due to over exposure of Sun light. Kindly suggest me for any creams.
My name is Pragya. I am 15 years old. My hair is regularly falling from its roots. Pl. Suggest me best medicines along with hair oil with shampoo. No constipation & menstrual problem.
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items
- Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
- It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
- Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.