Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. Yogini BamsYour feedback matters!
She has been diagnosed arthritis. I am not aware exact type of the same. Allopathic doctors say it's not curable but only manageable that too with steroids having side effects Any alternative?
My son has tonsils problem, and, vitamin D is 13.5 he has bone pain problem what type of medicine I give him nd. Immunity is low.
My sister is 13. Years old and she is suffering from typhoid from past 2 weeks. I have consulted my family doctor and he prescribed her some medicines bore they are not working at all. So I insist you to please give some tips to get relief to my sister.
Before I used to go to sleep at nearly 10 pm but since nearly 1 week or 2 I am getting it till 1 or 2 pm so what should I do ?
HOW TO INCREASE MY weight? M a DJ I hv to stand for 6 to 7 hour's And I want to increase my HIGHT too.
Hi Got my periods on 6th of april, last month I got by 16th, so 10 says early I got my periods this month. Had unprotected sex a day and took contraceptive pill with in 24 hrs. Today I saw few brown spotting. What does that mean?
I am a 25 years old girl, I have been swimming for the past one year. And every time I come out of the pool I get a darker tan. I apply sunscreen of spf 40 above but only on my face, elbow, neck. Its unaffordable to apply the cream on the whole body. So therefore I get tanned. What should I apply on my skin to quickly remove this tan. I've never tried bleaching my skin also, scared of the result. Kindly suggest some quick remedies.
I am asking best hair growing product but every doctor say that drink water well eat fruits etc nd all that stuff I do not need these type of replays or suggestions I just need doctor to suggest me best hair growing product available in medicines. I am 19 years old.
My age is 15 years and my height is only 5. 1 feet and weight is only 34 kg. Suggest me ways to increase my height and weight.
Dr. When I do anything when I eat something I feel that someone mixed something wrong whenever I eat on any occasion, in house made food, I feel that someone mixed something in it and I think over and over in it and start feel that I will die if I eat this, sometime happens that when I eat before I feel that I will die now and suddenly my mind stop working and start negative thoughts and feel warm on left side of my head and feel I will fall and never wake up my heart beat very fast, also happens that when I going to sleep in the night thought that I will never wake up tomorrow again, I also tries very hard but its not possible me to get overcome from it as negative thoughts continues and after my head shakes feel dizzy faint feel now fell down now fell down, I always thoughts that my life is just for few days, and this makes nothing to think about my future career, I am an engineering student civil branch 3rd semester 2nd semester, Sir please help me I am in big trouble.
My brother 68 years has a creatinine level 6.2 and bp also on increased side 90 to 145 approx. Also increased urea in blood n urine. He lives far away in hilly village. 6 months back I gone to him and gone through the doctor and lab test done. But now there r not expert doctors. Even he does not want to take these allopathic medicine by getting bored and he feels these allopathic medicine are losing his strength and weaken him. 2ndly the medicine r costly too. He has no source of income. Only 1000 rupees monthly old age pension. Please Suggest accurate ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines for his life saving. So that he could properly care for his poor condition. He doesn't want to take allopathic medicine even ready to die. Homeopathy may pl take care of cold weather in hills. I want to treat him homeopathy and ayurvedic medicine. Please advice so that I may help him. With great obligation and hope.
I am suffering from 3 month burning sensation in my body. I take medicine but no result. What can I do for this. Burning sensation In my under arm back and under the breast portion of my body.Please help sir .
My simple question is im really confuse bcoz im having pain in my head from 5 years and pain is continually 24 hours is this migraine headache. Is migraine pain 24 hours.
About 80 percent of people all across the globe experience lower back pain at some stage in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons why people miss their work and appoint a physiotherapist. But lower back pain is an ailment that can be avoided with proper knowledge and some back exercises. In case your lower back pain is not under control and you have been neglecting it, you are susceptible to acute pain, sciatica, nerve pain and pain in other regions caused from a pinched nerve. Long-term pain in the back portion can lead to permanent ailments like degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis.
Probable causes of lower back pain: Severe pain in the lower back region can be caused due to a herniated disc, back muscle pain, ligament strain or any other non-specific pain. An individual may also suffer from lower back pain due to systemic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or ankylosing spondylitis. Though these causes are very common in most people suffering from lower-back pain, the diagnosis varies from person to person and to ensure the best care to alleviate the pain, you must consult a responsive musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
Stages for assessing and treating lower back pain: Managing the back pain is the primary objective of physiotherapy. In reality, back pain is the final symptom that is developed and the first thing that must be addressed.
- Stage I: Back pain relief: The physiotherapist is going to use different types of tools and items to help the pain subside along with the inflammation. These include electrotherapy, acupuncture, ice application, soft-tissue massage and deloading taping techniques. Sometimes the physiotherapist may also recommend an anti-inflammatory drug if the pain is intolerable.
- Stage II: Restoring normal strength: With the settling of pain and inflammation, you are more susceptible to injury because though your pain has subsided, your ligaments and muscles are weak. Your doctor will aim at restoring normal motion of lumbar spine, muscle endurance and strength, proprioception, balance and walking abilities.
- Stage III: Restoring full body function: Depending on your daily chores and activity, your physiotherapist will aim at restoring the function of your back portion to keep you safe while performing the chosen activities. For some, it may be taking a slow walk around the park while for others it may mean taking part in some sports activity.
- Stage IV: Preventing recurrence: Your physiotherapist will rehabilitate you to prevent further occurrence of this excruciating pain by suggesting proper postures, exercise and core muscle workout.
Each of these stages are important to help you get rid of severe back pain and with daily exercise, you can regulate your body and spare yourself from recurrence of this lower back pain.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.