Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. V.ViswanathamYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old men & I am having pain in my forehead in last 30 days, Do I have to Check my eyes.
I am 70 years old Male. I have problem with right eye. When I wake up in morning I feel some thing in eye & discomfort. After some time it is ok.
I have an eyesight, bt I want to apply for defense, so can you please inform me how to reduce eyesight or which kind of operation that is required that is not rejected by defense services.
Dear sir/ ma'am I am 17 years n my weight is 40 & height is 150 cms. I have specks no is 2.75 & 2.70 I really want my no to get reduce because I don't like to wear specks & I have dark circles too please suggest me something.
I am a 22 years old girl. A college student. I am having continuous itching and redness problem in my eyes from last 2 years. I hav been using several eye drops but no effect! Can you plzz help me with this?
hello i got burning sensation in my eyes bcoz i have done welding first time in my life without any glass. My eyes fully become red and feels burning with water also cuming out frm my eyes. So pls suggest me what to do along with medicine.
I have some eye problem. I was suffering since last four years. I went to doctor. He suggested me to wear spectacles. But my sight is increasing year by year. What are the preventive steps to decrease my sight.
I am 20 years old. There is problem in my eye. When I read anything, my eyes get some tears. This problem is only in summer. People says that this problem is in sunlight. But when I am in room then my eyes get tears. My study is disturbing. My exam is just coming and I am not ready for this exam because this problem. I want to be a big man but my dream is broking. After sometimes I get a spectacles from eye's home and some medicine. I. E. Eye drops, etc. But my problem is there. So much money spent my parents. Also My some friends has this problem. So you could help me, then give me solution of my problem. Don't suggest a spectacles.
I have persistent eye irritation, redness of eye, swallowing of nictating membrane. Whenever there is any change of weather or change in environment, there starts itching and infection problems.
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.