Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am a 38 year old male. Every summer I get infected by tinea versicolor on the face and neck. Is there a permanent cure for it? Please advise.
I want to know the perfect remedy for the hair falls. How can we stop hair fall? And increase the hair growth.
I am 32 years male. I am facing problem of bladness from the front side since 2 months. Also facing dandruff issue very offen. Please suggest.
I am loosing my hair quickly, I have tried many shampoo and use other products but not useful for my hair. Please help me good suggestion for growing my hair.
Fair fall starts on my scalp. My upper scalp is visible. That is loss of my hair form upper front scalp. Please give me solution so that my scalp is not visible.
My face is not clear with small moles and brown spots. One dermatologist assisted me with EGA cream, can you please help me if this useful or how can I get rid of those moles and how can I get a clear and transparent kin on my face. Also advise me what all I have to do to get the clear skin Thank you.
She has developed white patches on both the corner of her lips. This has also some scar at intervals. Please suggest some way out.
She was suffering from typhoid and her hair is falling due to she is suffering from typhoid what precautions she should take.
Oily hair can kill the entire effort a person invests in looking good on a special day. It is hard to style oily hair. Excess oil can also lead to skin problems. Facial acne or pimples are often caused due to an oily scalp. Cribbing about the problem is of no use. The best way to deal with oily hair is to see a dermatologist at the earliest possible. Following a few home remedies could help you control excess oil.
Ways to deal with oily hair:
- Aloe Vera can work wonders- Aloe vera when used in combination with a mild shampoo and a spoonful of lemon juice can remedy oily hair. A concoction, such as this should be used as many times a person shampoos his or her hair. Washing your hair with aloe vera for three weeks at a stretch can give you desired results. Aloe vera can also be used as a conditioner. A mixture of fresh aloe vera gel and apple cider vinegar, when applied on wet hair, conditions hair while removing greasiness.
- Use some lime juice- Lime or lemon juice has effectively treated excess oil and dandruff since ages. It can be used without much hassle. Lemon contains citric acid that treats sticky hair and also fights bacterial infections. It is important to wash your hair after the juice has been absorbed into your scalp.
- Rinse your hair with tea- The benefits of tea leaves are just too many to list. While drinking tea improves your biological health, rinsing your hair with tea can condition hair ends like nothing else. Apply tea liquor when it is lukewarm; tea leaves act as an astringent in treating oily scalp. This is due to the presence of tannic acid in tea.
- Shampoo thrice a week- Shampooing your hair every alternate day can prevent oil accumulation in the pores of the scalp. Sebum and dirt make a person have sticky and oily hair. Washing regularly will rid you of the dirt; the hair remains fresh and clean. Light massaging in the shower can also improve blood circulation in a person's scalp.
- Do not rub or scratch your scalp- There are people who love moving their fingers through their hair. This is a bad habit as it leads to more oil secretion. Scratching your scalp from time to time or drying the scalp too vigorously can also act as a deterrent in controlling oil secretion.