Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Surya Prakash
Submit a review for Dr. V Surya PrakashYour feedback matters!
Dear sexologist, After sex. My anus is infected now. How I avoid anus infections. Please tell me all home remedies. I show in my anus. Small kit (insect). All insect holds hair near my anus. Please help me.
My brother is having ultrasound test and it shows an echogenic focus measuring 5mm in size in its middle calyx. Please suggest how to cure it. Is it a serious issue.
I have an urinary disorder sometimes and it happens after night fall and masturbation. What is the reason behind this? Can it be cure? If yes what are the medicines for this?
When I pee, its always yellow in colour. This is a problem has been continue for 1 year. But when I drink too much water my urine become normal colours.
I have stones problem from 4 years as I consulted so many doctors it did not cured what should I do for it?
My mother Urine get pink color. What to do. Urine test report. Color - L yellow Transparency - clear Reaction - acidic Pus cell - plenty Epithelial call - (2-4) HPF What to do?
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.