Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.SrinivasYour feedback matters!
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have headache from the last one weak that is increasing day by day so please tell me what should I do?
Hi I am 25 years old married, from 2 months I am suffering the jock itch used so many creams tablets powder but that did not helped me to get clean and itch free skin and its increasing on fresh skin because of itching. What should I do please help.
I'm suffering constipation from last 2 years and it is continue. I had use lots of medicine but now I'm using Duphalac Solution 100 ml it's test like honey and I'm feeling better now but some other problem come out like stomach pain and I'm going two time bathroom daily for potty . What I'll do now? Is it side effects of this medicine? Help me. Thanks.
I am suffering from acne vulgaris and had consulted dermatologist who prescribed me isotretenoin and azithromycin and person cream and gel. I also have acne on my back, chest and scalp. Is the prescription given by doctor okay.
Sir I am working in merchant navy. When I lives on board ship I always fit and healthy and as I go to home in haryana in winter, there I caught by cough and my TLC & DLC goes high and caught by allergies. Sir please tell me what the reason for this. And what I do to solve this problem.
Chickenpox is a contagious viral disease that mostly affects children. It appears on the skin as rash-like itchy red spots that can develop into blisters. The main parts of the body that get affected are the face, scalp, chest, belly, back, arms and legs. It generally starts in one location and cyclically spreads to other parts over the course of 1-2 weeks time.
Chickenpox is uncommon now since children are routinely immunised against it these days. Yet outbreaks keep occurring from time to time, for the cases who haven't been vaccinated.
What is the cause of chickenpox?
- Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV) and spreads through direct contamination.
- If the blister breaks open and the virus infects the surface of objects, it gets transferred when one touches the object and then touches any body part, thereby spreading through contact.
- It also spreads through aerial contamination when a person infected by it coughs or sneezes, which allows the virus to extend to various surfaces.
- When an unimmunised child with a weak immune system comes into contact with an adult suffering from a shingles (a type of a viral infection in adults caused by the same chicken pox virus) rash, the child is susceptible to contracting the chickenpox virus.
Now let's turn our attention to the symptoms of this disease in children.
The symptoms of chickenpox do not manifest themselves till 2-3 weeks after contamination. The exact time required for the signs to show varies from person to person and is known as the 'incubation period'.
Following are the symptoms of chickenpox in children:
- Exhaustion and lethargy
- Swollen glands.
- High fever accompanied by a headache and body ache
- Loss of appetite
- Signs of dehydration
- The eruption of red rashes and fluid-filled blisters on the skin, which may become painful
- Chest pain and breathing difficulty, although it is less common
The symptoms of chickenpox tend to be milder in children than in adults and hence, identifying the signs is harder and may take longer.
I have frequent bowel problem how to cure it. I have flatulence acidity. I also have hypothyroidism and after taking eltroxin 50 My TSh level is ok. Please suggest all methods to improve my digestion.
Main Dr. Shailendra Goel hu, principal consultant urologist, enterologist and renal transplant surgeon. Main Vaishali, Delhi, Noida, NCR chhetra mein max hospital se sammad hoon aur meri training. MCS training jo hai, Sanjay Gandhi PGI Lucknow mein hui hai aur main Delhi rajdhani chhetra ke bade haspatal jis mein Maidanta haspatal, JP haspatal, Kailash haspatal Noida, Delhi aur Metro haspatal se sambandhit raha hoon.
Aaj mein aap ko iss video ke dwara, Prostate gland jo gadut kehlate hai jo ki ek common samasya hai uss ke brein mein thoda gyan aap se share karna chahta hoon. Prostate gland ek chhoti ya bade angur ya akhrot ke size ki ek granthi hoti hai jis mein vva banta hai aur yeh peshaap ki theli ke neeche body ke andar peshaap ke raste ke chaaro ore hoti hai. Aur yeh peshaap ke raste ke chaaro ore hota hai aur iss mein vva banta hai aur jab sex karte hai toh vva iss granthi se nikalta hai. Jab age jaise jaise progress karti hai to hiss ka size badhne lagta hai aur yeh peshaap ke raste ko dabane lagti hai toh uski wajah se peshaap mein dikkat hone lagti hai. Mostly patients jo prostate gland ke enlargement ke jo hote hai who mostly 40-50 saal ke baad ke umar ke hote hai. Aur dheere dheere yeh granthi jo badhti jaati hai aur raste ko abati jaati hai toh urine mein dikkat jo hoti hai. Uss mein dikkat kuch rukawat ki wajah se hoti hai, jese ki
- Dhara halki hona
- Ruk ruk ke hona peshaap hona
- Peshap ek baar mein poora na hona
- Baar baar peshaap jana
- Raat mein kahi baar uthna peshaap ke liye
- Peshaap jaldi lagna.
- Kahi baari itna jaldi peshaap lagna ki bathroom pahuchne se pehle hi nikal jana.
Toh yeh symptoms is baat ko indicate karte hai ki prostrate kuch trouble kar raha hai aur kahi baar jab yeh prostate zyada badh jaata hai toh kuch yeh dikkat ya complications karta hai jaise KI-
- Peshaap bilkul ruk hi jaata hai
- Peshap nikal nahi jaata
- Nail dalwane ki zaroorat parti hai
- Peshaap mein blood aane lagta hai
- Itni rukawat hone lagti hai ki kidney ko kharab karne lagta hai
- Pet mein itna jor lagana padta hai ki hernia ban jate hai ya rukawat ki wajah se kidney mein ya peshaap ki theli mein pathri ban jaane lagti hai.
- Kidney kharab ho jaane lagti hai toh yeh complications hote hai.
Jab yeh complications hone lagte hai tab toh operation bahut zaroori ho jaata hai. Shuruat ke stage mein jab yeh koi complications nahi hai toh prostate ki dikkat ko dawaiyon se treat kiya ja sakta hai. Usually jaise jaise age badhti hai waise prostate ki samasya badhti jaati hai. Yadi hum kahe ki 60 years ki age pe 50% logon ko prostrate ki problem hoti ha. 80 years ki age pe almost 70-90% patients ko prostate ki problem hoti hai.
Prostate ki samasya ka khaane se koi link nahi hai. Aap ko ek normal balanced diet leni chahiye aur aisa koi specific diet ya parihej nahi hoga jiss se hum kahein ki prostate ki samasya nahi hogi. Aur prostate ke check up ke liye jo aap urologist se ya jab aap salah karte hai ki iss mein kya dikkat hai toh uss mein hum jo test karate hai uss mein ek urine test hota hai , ultrasound hota hai ki jiss mein ultrasound peshaap karne se pehle aur peshaap karne ke baad mein dekhte hai, ye check karne ke lie ki kitan percent peshaap ruka reh jaata hai. Ek peshaap ke dhara ki jaach hoti hi jise hum uroflowmetry kehte hai yeh jaach hum usually karate hai aur kidney pe koi jor par raha hai ke nahi par raha hai uss ke liye kidney ka ek blood test, cretinin jiss ko kehte hai, who karaya jaata hai. aur ek prostate ke liye specific test hota hai PSA Test, Prostate Specific Antigen yeh ek test karaya jaata hai ki jiss se hum yeh check karte hai ki koi cancer ki sambhavna toh prostate mein nahi hai. Toh yadi PSA yadi badha hua aata hai, toh uss ke liye hum phir biopsy advise karte hai except ki kuch cases mein jahan humein lage ki infection hai ya koi aur chances ho sakte hai PSA badhne ke. Toh PSA ka badha hona apne aap mein indicate karta hai ki uss mein cancer ki shakh hota hai, cancer ko confirm nahi karta.
Shuruat mein prostate ki samsya ko hum dawai se treat kar sakte hai jiss mein do tareeke ki dawai hoti hai alphablocker aur 5ARI inhibitors. Toh jab bada prostate hota hai toh yeh do dawaiya di jaati hai aur inn do dawaiyon ka long term mein koi major side effect nahi hota hai aur yeh dawai prostate ke patients ko lambe samay tak leni hoti hai. Beech beech mein check up karana hota hai. Aur yadi check up mein humein lagta hai ke dawaiyon se proper result nahi mil rahe hai ya humein lagta hai ke prostate badh raha hai aur dikkat kar raha hai, andar complications jaise rukawat ke, kidney kharab hone ke, kidney mein swelling ke ya peshaap zyada rukne ke ya dhaar achhi na hone ke persist kar rahe hote hai toh uss mein operation ki salah di jaati hai.
Aaj ki tareekh mein operation bhi minimal invasive technique se hota hai ki jiss mein koi chira fadi, kaata, kaati nahi hoti even jaise laproscopy mein do teen chhed karte hai toh koi chhed nahi kiya jaata. Yeh keval peshaap ke raste pe kiya jaata hai jiss mein commonest operation jo aaj ki tareekh mein jo hota hai woh TURP kehlata hai jiss mein peshaap ke raste se doorbeen se prostate ko operate kar diya jaata hai. Ab aur zyada advanced technique available hai jise hum bipolar TURP kehte hai. Iss mein risk kam ho jaata hai ya isme laser se kiya jaata hai. Aaj ki tareekh mein laser best technique kehlati hai jo ki jiss mein old age mein hote hai patients ko heart problem hai ya lungs ki problem hai ya woh blood thinner le rahe hote hai ya aur bimaariya hai , diabetes hai, toh uss mein ya sodium kam ho jata hai body mein toh un cases mei laser bahut helpful hota hai uss mein complications kaafi kam ho jata hai. Lekin ye hai ki in ke operations kaafi successful hai. Otherwise yadi aap iska illaj nahi karte hai toh yeh kidney kharab kar sakta hai ya aur dikkat kar sakta hai.
Toh yeh kuch baat mein prostate cancer ke barein mein aur kehna chahunga ki prostate cancer bhi ek samasya hai. PSA tests se iss ko diagnose kiya ja sakta hai. Lekin cancer ke barein mein yeh hai ki prostate cancer ka ilaaj sambhav hai. Chahe yeh advanced stage mein bhi hai toh bhi iss ka bahut accurate ilaaj available hai. Aur yeh saal do saal ilaaj ke baad bhi patients ko koi dikkat nahi hoti hai. Toh woh prostate ki samasya se mera yeh ek salah rahegi jiss ke koi urine mein dikkat hai woh urologist se salah zaroor le aur apna ilaaj karaye aur in sab dikkato se ya apne zindagi ko swasth rakhe.
Dhanyavaad. Aur mein Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel aap ke liye, salah ke liye lybrate par available hoon ya aap DF-10 Duplex Flora, Sector-108 mein mere Goel Urology clinic mein aap mere se sampark kar sakte hai.
Aur lybrate ki website par ya meri apni website Drshailendragoel.com par mere se appointment ya salah le sakte hai. dhanyavad.