Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. Sanjiva ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old and I troubled from acne. Nd pimples since last 5 years so please give me a perfect solution.
If anybody is not getting good results in skin diseases, go for panchakarma treatment called raktamokshana.
Madam please tell how to cure pimples and black dots in my face and also how to Stop hair falling please give suggestion.
I have skin problem that is spread near my nick. I dont know that name. But shape is circle in this it has white color.
How to stop oil coming on face yoc can suggest me any home remedies or any facewash and currently I am using acnofight.
At my younger age. I was likely to look very much fairer. But not that fairness has gone to some extent. I usually used himalaya face wash for face. But though also not able to get that much fairness. Plss suggest.
I'm 20 years old. I have acne from 3 years. It resulted in scars and dark spots. Please suggest any medication for treating dark spots and scars. Currently i'm using Clindamycin gel which was prescribed by my doctor. But of no avail. It caused me a bigger pimple. So please suggest me.
I have black spots as well as pimples in my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am worried about my fallen hair I tried to used many chemical and shampoo but no response I don't know what to do. Please sir give me advice to stopped it.
Hair are the most adjustable feature of your face and you can easily transform healthy hair into whatever style you prefer. However, healthy, shiny hair requires nourishment which can easily be achieved by adding foods with necessary nutrients to your diet.
Listed below are a few food items you need to add to your diet for healthy hair:
- Fish oil: Fish oil is present in fatty fishes and is high in omega-3 fats which are important requisites for healthy hair. Almost 3per cent of your hair strand is made up of this oil and it can also be found in the cell membranes of the scalp. Hence, loading up on omega-3 fatty acids is a great way to provide nourishment to your hair shaft and the scalp.
- Coconuts: Coconuts are fruits brimming with potassium, which is an essential electrolyte and provides nourishment to the nutrients already present in the cells. Coconuts consist of Vitamins A and K along with essential fats which can be used for cooking instead of vegetable oil because of its high smoke point (the temperature at which cooking oils begin breaking down).
- Greek yoghurt: It is packed with protein which is the fundamental unit of a hair strand, this delicious food item is a must-add to your diet. Greek yogurt also contains pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) which boosts blood flow to your scalp and combats hair thinning and hair fall.
- Spinach: Adding Popeye’s favourite vegetable to your diet is always a good idea as it is packed with essential nutrients. It is an excellent item to battle brittle hair as it boasts of vitamin A and C, iron, beta carotene and folate (essential nutrients for hair growth). These ingredients together moisturise your hair to keep the strands stronger.
- Sweet potatoes: With age and constant exposure to pollution, your locks lose their natural shine. To recover the lost radiance, add sweet potatoes to your meals as they are packed with beta carotene which changes into Vitamin A in your body and revitalises the release of sebum in your scalp. Sebum forestalls your strands from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.