Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.s.r. SuneelYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having a pain in my upper right half of back just right of spine. It becomes severe in night while asleep. I already shown it to general physician in my town but after good 2-3 days under medication the pain is back. The day time is not that painful as compared to night. The parts affected in pain hours are neck, which is not freely movable but it' s ok during day time even though there seems no problem in neck muscles, there is also slight pain in shoulder and right hand also seems a little numb during extreme pain in night. Everything I mentioned is on the right hand side and left portion is normal as before. Please help me out.
Hi, My mother has been feeling pain in her left hand while moving her neck to left side. The pain increases when she tries to lift herself up from the bed in morning. The pain is connected to shoulder and neck. We visited a doctor, he told that she has cervical and needs physiotherapy massage. She has been going through recommended massage and heating procedure since last 6-7 days, but there is no improvement in her pain. It's still the same. We also visited an orthopaedic, who prescribed few pain killers, but still no improvement so far. My mother is really stressful out of that pain. What needs to be done and which specialist we need to see, please recommend something helpful. Thanks!
Sir I'm having ovarian cyst having severe pain in hip and pelvic area whether it can be treated in medicine ,what medicine is advisable. How it came for me.
I was suffering from joint pain from some months my Dr. suggest me vitamin d 3 test in that my vitamin d3 is low and I have started the medicine for that but now also I am suffering from spinal cord, right shoulder and right knee as well as foot joint pain with swelling what should I do for this. When I am walking I have burning sensation in my knees.
sometimes she has tingling sensation on her legs n her back. whenever she hve done work. Its difficult to stand straight also mean. For eg. When she do washing. She bent for a while. Like around 5 mins. Aftr that shez not able to stand properly n wen she have tingling sensation. She feel to stretch. Means. When she stretch her leg n wen she shake it. Its relief. Lil. What must be this? What we shud do?
I have a knee pain. When I walk little bit. The pain is ouze out and I am just 27 please tell me what the problem?
Respect sir My age is 26 feeling lightly pain in legs I think it is problem of calcium but sir I take also calcium tablets but no realization come please say me what I will do and also I have get enough sperm out bcoz I am also married please say what I should do give some tips for me. Waiting of your reply.
Hi. I had an injury in my knee. After going through MRI test we come to know that my right leg complete ligament (ACL) got teared. Is that fine if i leave it as it is without surgery. As my orthopedic doctor suggest surgery for reconstruction of ligament.
im suffering with heavy back pain my job is marketing so i'm travel daily more then 60 km daily I think that's the reason for my back pain please suggests me how to solve my back pain.
I have problem with my right shoulder, I can't able to lift my right hand towards sky. I have server pain when it reached half night. I had an accident once and was hit on my shoulder. After the wound was cured I tried to play cricket. But I got pain while lifting my hand and throwing ball. Please find me some cure.
Before 6 months I was sexually very active when I was 49 in weight and I have 8inch dick and now I was 61 weight and my sex urge was not high and it was gone down and my size has gone down to 6" inch. I'm so worried can I get back my monster back with doing any workouts like gym or any diet.
Sir, I recently I got married.My wife got back pain and stomach pain.Please kindly advice what happend her.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from severe back pain from last 2 years. When ever I stand my back pains and I fell like my back is broken. I have used many medicine many ways of treatment but did not get rid of pain.
I have pain in my left leg for last few days. I am taking pain killer. But it is not working. Kindly help.
When somebody is diagnosed with a short term or a life-threatening disease, one of the main things they are likely to stress over is pain. Though, there are many effective medicines for pain, it is important to realize that medicines are not by any means the only treatment method for pain. For instance, radiation treatment can be very useful in treating pain from cancer and also in facilitating bone pain identified with the disease.
The term "alternative therapy" for the most part is used to describe any treatment or alternative that does not require medicinal attention. Alternate treatment includes a combination of controls, including acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatment, yoga, hypnosis, relaxation, biofeedback, massage, homegrown cures, aromatherapy and numerous others.
There are various non-medicinal methods for adapting to pain. They can be used all alone or as a part of a mix with medication treatments. Some of the alternatives patients have discovered include:
- Massage: Many individuals discover relief from delicate back rub, and some clinics and massage parlors have trained massage specialists. A few studies have found that a back rub is extremely successful in soothing pain.
- Relaxation: Guided imagery, spellbinding, breathing procedures and relaxation arts like tai chi are effective and viable, especially when a patient is experiencing debilitating pain.
- Acupuncture: A few studies have found that acupuncture can be useful in calming pain for individuals with genuine ailments, for example - cancer.
- Physiotherapy: In case a person has been very active before and is currently bed-ridden, even simply moving the hands and feet a little bit with proper physiotherapy movements can offer help.
- Pet treatment: If you have episodes of pain that last 5, 10, or 15 minutes, attempting to discover something pleasant - like petting an animal's delicate fur can divert and help in relaxation.
- Gel packs: These are basic packs that can be warmed or cooled and used to ease pain.
- Chiropractic treatment: It is the most widely recognized non-surgical treatment for back pain. It is usually done by a chiropractor who will tune your nerves and other parts for pain relief. Qualified chiropractors are a rarity and hence one must be careful while dealing with them.
- Diet: A few people trust that dietary fat intake and consumption of plants that contain calming operators can ease pain by restricting irritation.
- Herbal treatment: The effectiveness of herbs is questionable. Do consult a doctor or a specialist since they could have a side effect of their own. Some of them can interact with the medicines you might be taking. This may cause harm to your health.
Alternative therapies to pain relief are not always harmless. As mentioned above, herbal remedies could have few side effects too. Likewise, one should always take a second opinion or consult someone before taking a decision on the kind of alternative therapy they opt for. It is better if you consult an interventional pain physician first and then follow his advice on how to follow these methods for maximal pain relief.