Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.S.C SekharYour feedback matters!
I get abortion in Nov. 19 and I was 1month and 1 week pregnant. But since then I "M trying to conceive but it does" r work. And my weight is 73. Please suggest that is there any problem with weight or what other can I do.
I missed my periods 11 days before. I had done a home pregnancy test and its result is positive. Now how long should I not have sexual contact with my husband. My husband insist me to have sex, but I don't allow as i'm afraid it would effect my pregnancy. Please advise.
What is the difference between normal condom and dotted condom? Or which condom give totally satisfaction to both man and woman?
Am 8 month completed pregnant women. My doc told to me my baby is over weight. What should I do decrease the weight of baby? How to avoid c section.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.
I am 31 year old. M trying for pregnancy. Today is my 14th day after periods. My today's Right follicle size is 22*22/21*18, ET is 7.9 and I have taken hucog 10000 injection yesterday around 7: 30 pm. Today I am having slight fever and a bad throat infection. Should I take any medicine. Will it affect if I get pregnant.
I am 22 years old, I have very irregular periods, also have PCOS. I had unprotected sex with my friend and after that my periods were 1 month late. When they started I got very light brown spotting in 1st week 2 days and then normal periods started after that one week. But its been a month periods have not stopped. I have heavy flow now. I was on pause mf for 8 days 16 tablets but no effect. Ultrasound showed polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness of 5mm, 10 days before. I have still heavy flow. Is this due to hormonal imbalance? Is there possibility of me being pregnant?
Coming clear and white fluid from nipples i have my period 12 days back on feb12 and i am 24 years am i pregnant?
I am 11 week 1 day pregnant now. Today morning I found little brown discharge. Is it normal or anything went wrong?
3) shortness of breathing
4) hypersensitivity and allergies
5) sinus congestions
6) coughing and sneezing
8) nausea and vomiting
Hi, I am married for 1.5 years and my age is 30. In this 1.5 years, I had physical relations with my wife for only thrice. Last time we had in Apr 2015. She is not having any interest to involve in same now whereas I have. How can we reconcile? I don't want to pressurise her.
My daughter (18years nw) gets her periods twice a month since one and half year. We have consulted a doctor who said it was pcos. So took the treatment (apcod sachets) for 6 months. After d course, when she stopped taking d medicine, same problem is seen, I. E periods twice a month. Could it be pcos at all? Or could it be some other reason? Because, I heard that pcos will cause no periods or a long gap Btw two cycles. But my daughter gets twice a month. What could possibly cause periods twice in a month? Please tel us d possible reasons.
Hello doctor my age is 22. My husband age is 27. I'm 2 months pregnant. Can I have unprotected sex. Do sex in 2 months pregnancy is good .do sex hurts 2 months pregnancy. Can my husband have sex with me. I'm 3 months pregnant. please help can I have sex or not.
Hi! Mera Husband bachpan se masturbation krte the .. mjhe baby chahiye kaise hoga So how I will pregnant?
I was almost a month pregnant and took mesopril kit to solve the purpose but now I'm feeling worse pain in my vagina, back, and some times full body. Is it normal? Please do the needful and provide me with the details.
Actually madam I st pregnancy was unwanted. But 2nd one I took pills on advice of my Obs specialist as I had PROM at 4 months n AFI was 1.nw I've spontaneous miscarriage Kindly advice me why shall I do? All my blood reports including APLA and TORCH are negative.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
Related Tip: "Get Better Sleep"