Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.Ramu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. V.RamuYour feedback matters!
My daughter's legs muscles are very tight and painful .she is 9 years old. There are worms in her intestine. please help her diet is good but not health.
I have a headache problem from near about 3 to 4 days continuously and also I have a back pain problem so doctor I want to inquiry about this.
I am 29 years old, I have saviour back pain. Please help me how to get rid of it and I am a pregnant woman (6th month).
Sir, I am 35 year old, I have pain in right solder, (not accident), 20 days back I am sanding on the chair for some work, the chair position on the bed. The chair slip my right hand go back a speed. At the time I have a pain in right solder. Now I feel pain in my right solder frequently. Now I am using moove. I know the pain in joint in the right solder. Kindly advice the treatment to re leaf from solder pain.
I have back pain in last 3 months I am so suffering have if got any relief .what should I do now please.
Dear sir madam my self ram frok krishnagiri, some problem in my neck, because last 6 month before one small accident, that time ti still today very so much of pain in my neck, what can I dp sir, kindly pls help me，than king.
Pelvic pain frequently leads to a lot of pain in the pelvis of females as well as males. Pelvic pain can be witnessed in men, as well, and can come from different causes. Pelvic pain might be a manifestation of infection or may emerge from pain in the pelvic bone or other organs, for example, the bladder or colon. In ladies, in any case, pelvic pain can in all likelihood be an indication that there might be an issue with one of the regenerative organs in the pelvic range (uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, or vagina).
To determine what is causing pelvic pain, your doctor will first ask you several questions about your symptoms and past medical problems. He or she will also perform a physical exam and may offer you tests to determine what is causing your pain. Other tests that may be given include:
- Blood and urine tests
- Pregnancy tests in females of reproductive age
- Vaginal or penile cultures to check for sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and/or chlamydia
- Abdominal and pelvic X-rays
- Bone density screening (special type of X-ray to determine the strength of bone)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy (procedure allowing a direct look at the structures in the pelvis and abdomen)
- Hysteroscopy (procedure to examine the uterus)
- Stool test (checking a stool sample for microscopic blood)
- Lower endoscopy (insertion of a lighted tube to examine the inside of the rectum and part or all of the colon)
- Ultrasound (test that uses sound waves to provide images of internal organs)
- CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis (scan that uses X-rays and computers to produce an image of a cross-section of the body)
Few possible reasons for pelvic pain in both men and women may include:
- An infected appendix is an irritation of the informative supplement, a three and a half inch long container of tissue that reaches out from the digestive organ.
- A few people blame a little bladder for regular breaks, however, your body's ordinary "limit" is once in a while the genuine reason for such an issue. In healthy individuals, that limit ranges from one to two mugs.
- Sexual conditions, or STDs, incorporate chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and trichomoniasis. Vaginal or reformatory release and pain or torment during urination can also demonstrate an STD.
- Kidney disease or kidney stones
- Intestinal pain
- Nerve conditions
- A hernia occurs when an organ or greasy tissue crushes through a frail spot in a surrounding muscle or connective tissue called the belt.
- Broken pelvis could occur due to a prior injury.
- Psychogenic pain is a pain issue connected with mental variables. A few sorts of mental or passionate issues can bring about, increment or drag out the pain.
The possible reasons for pelvic pain in only women just may include:
- Ectopic pregnancy: In case that the prepared egg embeds in your fallopian tube or elsewhere in your stomach area, you wind up with what is called an ectopic pregnancy.
- Unsuccessful labor: An unsuccessful labor is the departure of an embryo before the twentieth week of pregnancy.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: Pelvic inflammatory disease, generally called PID, is a disease of the female regenerative organs.
- Ovulation: The primary stage begins with the main day of your period. Your body discharges hormones that make the eggs inside your ovaries develop. If your ovulation cycle is interrupted due to any means, it can cause pelvic pain as well. It can generally, also cause pelvic pain.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous lumps that develop on the uterus. Symptoms may include substantial periods, cramping, excruciating sex and an urge to urinate frequently.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is the growth of uterine-coating tissue outside the uterus. Side effects may include stomach pain, painful periods, and infertility.
- Uterine cancer: Cancerous growth inside the uterus
- Cervical cancer: Cervical cancer is for the most part brought on by the human papillomavirus, or HPV. A HPV vaccine may decrease the danger of cervical cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Muscular dystrophy is a rare disorder which results in the atrophy or degeneration of muscles. This happens as the proteins required by the body to build and maintain muscles are not produced within the body in a normal manner. Muscular dystrophy mostly affects boys and develops in early adolescence although it can affect people much younger or much later in life. Ayurveda has some great treatments which can allay the symptoms and provide relief to patients afflicted with this disease.
Treatment for Muscle dystrophy in Ayurveda
With a degenerative disease like Muscle dystrophy, simple medication won’t be able to cure or relieve symptoms. Even with conventional medicines muscle dystrophy can’t be cured, but the symptoms can be reduced. Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to correcting the problems which include oral medications, food as well as exercises in the form of yoga.
Herbs are a great way to put certain minerals within the body, which can help lessen the pain and symptoms. Some of the herbs which have been known to be effective in reducing pain and also helping with movement and day to day activities may include:
However, there are no medications in readymade proportions which are specifically designed and prescribed according to the diagnosis of the patient. It also needs to be complemented with a proper diet also known as Mamsagni Rasayana.
Diet or Mamsagni Rasayana
This is a very tailored diet and supplement approach to create and put the required nutrients which will slow down the decay of muscles within the body and will also help build new muscle to slow down decay. These will include extracts from herbs which will be made into chemicals and then used to make dietary supplements.
Yoga and specialized physiotherapy exercises
Yogic postures combined with certain walking and standing postures performed over time can also help reduce the symptoms and lessen the rate of decay. Some of the exercises that are helpful for various activities are:
- Standing and movements: Padahastasana, Tad asana, Trikonasana, Vakrasana
- Sitting: Paschimottanasa, Vakrasana, Shashankasana
- To help with breathing: Ardha Shalabhasana, Pranayama, Bhramri Pranayama
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!