Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. V.RamuYour feedback matters!
I have severe pain in both my arms and shoulders. I workout daily and my work requires me to sit at one place in front of computer for several hrs. Are there any specific exercises to reduce this pain?
I have a problem in my both knees, I am suffering from Pain for last 1 year, I feel that my cartilage may be start damaging, I could be wrong or tight please help me and give me solution, and. I am 32 years old.
In my hand x-ray. There is not shown any crack or else. But still it gives pain when m try to lift anything with this hand.
I'm 40 years old female from noida, my height is 5'6" and weight 88 kgs. Since last three days I'm experiencing pain in my knees while climbing up and down stairs, my mother had rheumatoid arthritis. I'm really worried can you please suggest immediate rescue so I don't go through the same grind regarding diet, exercise etc, medicine etc.
46 yrs female taking 50 mg thyronom daily, drise sachet 1/week, gotwholebody tests done by wellness path are on 10 may 15. Disturbed factors are ast 42, ldh serum is 358, bun is 6.30, calcium serum is 8.22, triglycerides 279, hdl 28.1, vldl 46.7, ldl/hdl is 2.28, hba1c is 5.8, tsh is 7.11 (without med that day, urine test ph is 5, vitamin d 25 hydroxy is 17.6. I feel too tired, persisting lower backache, knee pain, not able to walk bare footed on floor, lethargic, demotivated.
I am suffering from constipation and not able to to take proper breath even I am suffering from severe stomach pain and even my height is not getting increased and in my legs it is severe pain and I feel Like vomtings after having meal.please help
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.