Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V R SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I have digestion problem from childhood I can't digest food easily & I have constipation problem too, please help me out.
I have to sex with my girl. But she had sex 4 boys. Is she affect by hiv when she fucked by 4 boys. If not affected shall I fuck her.
I am 46 years old. Mujhe bahut jyada mitti khane ki aadat hai. Lekin me chodna chahti hu. Kya aap koi medicine bata sakte hai.
Sir, I am 56 yes old. I had Bypass surgery CABG on April 11, 2015. During echo before surgery my heart pumping was 40%. On 7th day after surgery it was 50%. 3months after surgery it is 55% only. Upto what % it will improve? And in how many months it will take further to improve? What will be this % for a normal healthy man. How frequently I can take Echo test? Will it harm my body like XRAY? pl reply. Thank you sir.
I am a student of class 11 I fell too much of headache while reading small letters written in the books. So what should I do to stop this pain??
I am very confused as a remedy for a problem. Stressed tongue so can't move it freely and pain in jaw, improper breathing which leads to stammering, a lot actually. 1. Few doctors are recommending me to get my calcium and vitamin b12 levels checked. 2. Others are recommending me to take vitamin b1 with magnesium to treat the stammering problem. So should I get checked all the above 4 things or what should I do? Help!
I am working in a automobile manufacturing company and wearing helmet daily ,having more sweat and I feared of hair loss due to this? Did Using helmet lead to hair loss?
I got a back injury on 6.4. 2016. I have been diagnosed with D12 vertebra compression fracture thru X RAY CT SCAN AND MRI. Doctor advised me to take bed rest for three weeks. Again on 30.04. 2016, Due to pain, doctor advised me to take another 3 weeks bed rest. Since there is pain in the area and surrounded adjoining area. Another Doctor has suggested me with physiotherapy for 2-3 weeks. Fanatic simulation at back. I have started today. Please guide me on further course of action.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?