Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V PraveenYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with PID and I am not sexually active and of 20years age. When I searched about pid. I came to know that it is a std. But I am NOT sexuallyactive. I was given a dose of antibiotics for 2 weeks. I took the course and stopped after 2 weeks. Should I consult the doctor again. Is it any serious health issue. Please answer.
I lost my wife six months back. I am retired and 61 years .Both my children are now married and settled in Delhi and Banglore. I am residing at Dehradun and feel depressed.
I am losing hair problems from this age and I tried so many shampoos and medince but has to be done what can I do?
Hie sir Prasad here would you please give me an advice how can I increase my diet in respect to gain weight.
I have teeth problem as usual a little bleeding in the morning while brushing the teeth what should I do?
I daily smoke I thinks that the tar is being deposited what should be the method to remove it any medicine ?
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Tips To Reduce Anxiety and Stress
1. Sleep well and regular. Irregular sleep can have some serious consequences. It affects both our physical health and also contributes to anxiety and stress. Anxiety
as such also leads to disruptions in sleep . When feeling anxious, always try to get a full 7 to 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep and it can work wonders to improve your
2. Always keep smiling.
Take a quick break in between your hectic work to get some laughs with your friends. Laughter can reduce depression and anxiety and has proven benefits.
3. Tidy up your living space or workspace. Keep your things clean and clutter-free. That helps us think clear and thus reducing levels of anxiety.
4. Say thank you often. Expressing your thanks for something helps reduce anxiety.
5. Eat smart. Eating more of foods which are rich in vitamin B and omega-3 fatty acids and also healthy whole grain carbs. Vitamin B contributes to good mental health.
while omega 3 fatty acids help with both depression and anxiety . Whole grain foods boost serotonin and helps us remain poised. Eating high-sugar content food and
processed foods can increase levels of anxiety.
6. Learn to breathe well and relax. Short, shallow breaths arise when you are tensed. So consciously breathing deeply, plus increasing the duration and depth of
breathing helps relax the body and mind to a great extent.
7. Meditate. Meditation has so many positive effects on stress, mood, and anxiety. Club meditation with positive thinking to improve your general well-being and
overall health. Yoga is also very effective to take off stress from the body and mind by deep relaxation and breathing techniques.
8. Chill and be silent. Reduce the noise and clutter talk that contributes to anxiety. Find time for yourself and be alone to muse upon your own matters without anyone
9. Worry. Yes, we can cause ourselves to freak out, but only for a certain amount of time. When something weighs heavily on your mind, or you believe something
terrible is most definitely going to occur, commit to only creating that worry for 20 minutes. Think of all the possible outcomes of the scenario, figure out some game
plans, and then quit thinking about it after 20 minutes go by. Have a friend call after the allotted time has passed to avoid the temptation of going over the time
limit. Or schedule some of that playtime right afterward.
10. Plan for the future but do not worry about it.
Make time tables and to-do lists so that you wont be worried about finishing stuff and so that you can increase your productivity.
11. Be positive.
When you feel anxious, train your mind to think and feel positive and give reinforcement to yourself that you can handle any situation. This will significantly reduce
your stress and anxiety symptoms.
12. Smell relaxing stuff.
Go out to your garden. Smell a fresh rose. Take a deep breathe and allow the relaxation to course through your whole body. You can also use relaxing aroma therapy and
use it indoors.
13. Go out and spend time with your friends and family. Spend time with your pets
Social support reduces anxiety and stress to such a great extent that it is almost always bearable. So next time you get on your nerves, go out with your friends, chat
with them, watch a movie, spend some time watching the waves in the beach with your partner, talk to your siblings.