Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. Naga Durga PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have dark marks on both sides of my nose. And mine is oily skin in winter black marks are becoming more black and I feel it like cracks. Further I feel black sides of my mouth.
I have skin problem. Often its dry but sometimes it gets oily. I have tried many creams or home remedies but couldn't get best result. What should I do to know which type of skin tone I have and how to treat it.
Hello Doctor, (25 years old) I got some black dots on my shoulder and hands. Is there cure for this.
I have red lines in my back Ist have 2to 3 lines and now they are 8to 9. Please tell me solution of this.
I have fallen down. My both legs were injured. Now thats well but what about the scars. Please tell me what to do. Any home remedy or some medicine to apply on it. Plss tell.
Mohsin Khan I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 28 years old. My skin has light colour .i want to make it fair. Can you pls suggest me any medicines or creams to make it fair.
Avoid smoking and drinking
Take a good and sufficient sleep
Avoid getting out in the peak hours of the day. Or cover yourself as much as possible. Use sungllasses to protect your eyes.
Use a broad spectrum medically prescribed sunscreen with uva nad uvb blocking properties daily and regularly.
Use mild soaps and cleansers, use warm water, not too hot or cold. Moisturize your skin well daily.
Eat well. Take fresh fruits, curd or buttermilk, proteins and reduce on your tea or coffee
Relax, meditate and do little work-outs daily.
My skin is becoming too oily nowadays. Acnes and blackheads are appearing on my face especially on my forehead. Pores are also present on my cheek. What should I do?
I am having skin infection which I was treating by the medicine named tyza but its not that spreading from some other place.
I am having problem with skin There are small white spots on face please tell wats d reason behind them.
I get anal fissure over and over again and again in few months and it pains badly what to be done for total liberation from the problem?
I am 19 years old and my face is so oily and now a days I am becoming dark when compared to my past ,what should I do.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.