Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V N Mathur
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. V N MathurYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am having migraine headaches frequently. Things I experience are - Pulsating head pain, pain increases as I move, eye strain (becomes very sensitive to light. What should I do now. Which doctor should I consult?
Dear Dr. I am a 50 year male. I have nerve compression problem of spine for the last 10 years. I visited Dr. At Panchkula for ozone therapy. The Dr. Injected four injections in my four discs. Now I feel nerve compression with little less intensity than before but I still cannot walk freely. Moreover, I feel heaviness in my back where injections have been given. What should I do for removing nerve compression so that I may be able to walk freely without pain.
Hello. Good evening doctor. I have migraine from past 3 years. How can I manage? Its becoming very difficult for to study. Im unable to be like a normal person.
Hi, I'm getting headache frequently twice/thrice in a week. My age is 23 years. Every time headache lasts for at least 20 mins. And it is severe most of the times. Are they called migraines, does it help if I go for a MRI scan. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 21 year old. I Am afraid to talk anybody any matter. My hands are more shaking. My legs also. I will not smoke. I will not drink alcohol. But I have done one great mistake. My friends was seeing bluefilms and porns. Then I also followed them. I am watching bluefilms and porn. I will masturbate 3 or 4 times per week. I am afraid so much. What will happen to my health and also myself I feel I became weak and I am nervous. Give good advice and give some tricks and tips to fellow and improve myself and my health and my talking skills without afraid.
I am 55 years old.I have pain in my right arm.My right thumb gets numb and a bit swollen if I keep my hand hanging.The pain is twitching needles kinds.The TSH level is 7.34.Blood sugar fasting is 97 mg/dl
My age is 23. Height 6ft weight 78 kg. I am having bone pain. Numbness and tingling of whole body legs and feet and inflammation. Today I had fasting blood test which came calcium 9.7 vitamin d3 113 alkaline phosphate 56 Phosphorus 3.3 ldh 152. I was suspected of cancer because bone pain increasing day by day. Does ldh 152 indicate that I do not have cancer.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.