Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. Madhu Murthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V. Madhu MurthyYour feedback matters!
My molar tooth has been pluck out on 28/4/2017 since then there is an excess swelling and pain there.
My problem is that my one side (right) is dry. Muscle tightness. Body shape problem at one side. Face at one side doesn't look good.
Hello sir I am ashok chiudavarapu from Bhubaneswar working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pakn I used many tablets it can't work please help me.
I am suffering from anxiety. Always anxious about impending danger, exposer of faults etc. Kindly advice.
I'm having fever since two days, water I eat I'm puking, if I see the food itself. tiredness, actually I was on diet, was not having oily food and had stopped rice, only chapatis with Palyas and vegetable with fruits I eat plus juice. I do gym, yoga and have outside food.
I am diabetic patient and taking Glimidib M1 SR daily 1 Tab. Last 1 yr. Now my report is Fast - 151 and PP 231. I have a advice where it to be continue the same dose or to be change with any other medicine. Pl. Suggest. Thanks SANJOg.
Hi, I am 54 male 01 month back my BP was 90/130 and I was taking Twincal-10 regularly since 01 month my BP drop to 70/100 even after I left taking medicine of High BP (Twincal 10) Why?
Joints pains mainly inside knee pains .my friend told me to use tamarind seeds power half tea spoon with luke warm water twice a day. Is it ok doctor . Advice me how long I should use.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?