Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V. Koteshwara RaoYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 32 years old my hair too oily if today I take head bath the next day its becoming oily can you please help out with this.
I have a hair on my face but I want smooth and soft skin so there is a permanent removal of hair on my face. Age 24.
After having oral sex without clothes and tried taking precautions as well. But cannot say with 100% that it was with full proof protection. That being said, we had sex on 1st of July then later after 15 days my cycle was due which got missed with severe pain in abdominal. Visited local Doctor, they gave normal medicine to start periods within 2 days, which works out and I got periods in next 2 days of taking medicine. Medicine name and Details, I am not aware about. But I didn't disclose local Doctor about having oral sex on 1st of july. After when period ends, got another cycle after just 7 days of last period. And now after 24 days of LMP, I got cycle which is Normal. So this is 3rd cycle after oral sex on 1st of july. My only question is that - Is there any chance of PREGNANCY as I am getting excessive blooding than Normal. I had also done UPT which was negative in last week. I don't want to go for further Tests. But this excessive blooding and irregular in cycles makes to think whether I am pregnant? Please help! I also get pain in abdominal on and off. Thanks.
Hello sir I am tanmoy, and I my problem is I get sleepy very early, this is not the good thing, please suggest what should I do. I wake up late at morning, then why should I get sleepy at early night?
Dear doctor. I am 23 year old .I have got too many pimples on my face and bcz of tht black spots are also there. And I hate my face. I have oily face. I have used almost all home remedies but no use of it. Kindly prescribe me any ointment or any creams which make my face clean .kindly prescribe.
Hello Dr. I have square shaped face I want to make it little thinner and ovl shape. How much this cosmetic surgery costs?
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Doctor. Please help me. I have hairfall. And I do not have many hair on my head. I do not knw wht to do. And how I regrow my hair again. And also reduce my hairfall. Please tell me effective ways. To increase hair on my head.(
What are the symptoms of dengue and flu. I am suffering from fever since 4 days with headache. Is it normal flu or dengue.
We have cured almost 10000 patients for slipped disc, few of them were in a complicated state and were not able to walk or move for few steps too. Those were relieved with complete Ayurvedic treatments and that too without any surgery or further distress. We do it by all Ayurvedic way, through Ayurvedic Remedies, Panchakarma and Yoga.testimonial_cured_withoutSurgery
How do we cure Slipped Disc?
When we claim that we can cure a condition where surgery is just like a mandatory condition- it sounds a false statement, a hoax call or just another “overconfidence” claim? This might sound like this! Not an issue!! We don’t believe in making some calls, we do rely on the feedback of cured patients of slipped disc. This is all about those persons, patients who came to us crying with pain and departed with smiles on their faces.
We align the spine in its normal position- this is how we cure the condition! Yes, we do exactly the same. Spine or vertebral column is just like an axis of the body and if this axis shifts on one side- due to any reason- this will certainly imbalance the body. This imbalance is exerted on the spine in form of spasm of muscles and that forces the vertebrae to move out of its place and press the nerves. This slipped or protruded disc exerts pressure on the nerves which translates in making mild to severe pain in low back to the lowest of the leg. We do all this in three different steps-
- Oleation of the spine and surrounding muscles
- Relaxing the muscles and body
- Aligning the spine in its real shape.
Oleation of the Spine and Surrounding muscles:
Stiff things are hard to move and if we force these to move, surely we will hurt the stiffened tissue. This is what modern conventional chiropractors and physiotherapists keep on doing in all these cases and have least success with them. We do it according to the ancient Vedic Knowledge and some time-tested techniques of Panchakarma and Ayurveda as per one’s requirements and body type.
Relaxing the muscles and nerves of the body:
Along with the first step, we keep on relaxing the muscles so that there won’t be a single percent of stiffness and hardness in the body. This is being done to make the neuromuscular junctions smooth and easy to maintain. This step ensures that we will be able to place the things in the right place in next step. This is done through Ayurvedic Medicines.
Aligning the spine in its real shape:
Spine is inverted “S” shaped and if we can maintain the curves of the spine everything will be in its own place. This we do with help of some Yoga techniques, we have developed in previous years.
These are the three steps we perform one by one or all together for making the spinal column in its own shape. This is what we do with a perfection and we have almost 95% percent results in curing the slipped disc condition without surgery. 5% patients are those who became very careless with the time and were not able to continue the treatment or follow the regime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.