Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. Koteshwara RaoYour feedback matters!
I ama 23 year male. My skin is black marks. I want glowing skin and also improve skin complication. So what type moisture or anything I can use? I also want to know any night cream that I can use?
Walnuts: They almost look like the shape of our brain. The most recommended nuts for adult and children as they are rich in omega-3. The brain is almost 70% fat. Give it healthy fats through consumption of about 4-6 healthy nuts.
2 and half years daughter. Suffering with cough with no cold. It's from last 10 days. Initially it was couple of times daily mostly after wake up. Now it's even in between sleep. Cough is not dry however she couldn't spit any thing as well. We have used nebulizer with saline water then duolin and now from yesterday budecort. There is no breathing or nose blocking or any other than cough (two times in night each time 10 min and around 10 to 15 times in day time.). Can you suggest any thing which can help.
My sister who is 58 years old, had viral fever 10 days back and now come out of it. But she is now suffering from joints pain and able to move fast. Upon consulting her Doc advised this will be there are few months (latest after effects of viral fever). Kindly advice. Thanks,
My wife done preganews test last day and it was positive. Would you please suggest what precautions we should take care of and please tell me about healthy diet for my wife during every day.
I have very heavy stomach ache and gas problems. I can not bear it. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hello Doctor, I have cervical spondylitis. From past 4 days I have pain in my back neck and front left side shoulder which is passing down to my chest. I feel it's some pinched nerve problem. The pain is coming to my throat also. I took medicine tolpidol. Brufen.flexura d and now neurobion forte but nothing is working on me. I feel better only when I take hot water shower. I also have fatty liver issue and Bp problem. should I ask Dr. to give injection as oral medicine are not helping me. I am really having discomfort while sleeping as I feel pain and spasm in chest area and sometimes burning sensation in back head. Please help what should I do Its been 5 days now pain is not going.
Sir, My wife aged 68 yrs heavy weight 82 kg. Suffering with hypothyroidism , insulin dependent diabetes suffers with severe osteoarthritis both knee joints for a long time. No relief with Rustox 1m taken for about 20 days . Please suggest some other medicine. Dr.Jitendra Srivastava
I am 21 years old male I have red eyes in two three days. What should I do for my eyes. Pls give me solution.
I have puss like substance in my chest (nipple. Is this dangerous symptom. Once a doctor clear the puss but it grows again.
Sir I have dark sports in the bottom of the eye sir. I used so many costumes its not working. What should I do sir.
I always feel fatigue, tired, lack of concentration, lack of focus, dull. Even after taking good 7 -8 hours sleep. I always feel sleepy and lack of energy Please suggest me to get rid of this. Thankyou Regards.
I am not able to sleep from 10days. Feeling asleep every time but when I go to bed not able to sleep. Please help me fast.
I am 32 years married women and for the past 1 year I am suffering with mouth ulcers when I take hot and spicy food items and also suffering from stiffness of my back bones when I woke up in the morning and unable to bend. This back pain in even noticed when I stood for long time.Please tell.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal x-rays: Abdominal x-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of x-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid x-rays until absolutely necessary. X-rays of area other than abdomen if considered essential by your doctor can be performed after wearing an abdominal lead shield.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as foetal alcohol syndrome or fas, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Illicit or recreational drugs: Drugs like marijuana, cocaine and other recreational drugs are again absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. These result in birth defects in the unborn child, poor growth and even withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after birth.
- Medicines: As the metabolism of a growing baby is very different from that of an adult, it is very important to be sure of the medicines that you take while pregnant. This is especially true in the first trimester or the first 3 months of pregnancy when the foetus is most vulnerable. Certain medicines are deemed safe for the baby, while some are potentially harmful. Hence one must make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine when pregnant.
- Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.