Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. Hariram
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. V. HariramYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old man, Last day I written exam at the time of exam my heart getting pain and chest pain also after exam I drunk water then the pain was little bit decreased. What is the reason and tips to that solution.
Iam 22 old male iam suffering late night sleep I will try go to bed sleep in 9 p. M but not sleep and anxiety pains in chest (not inner). And some times inner heart pain this is danger problem or causal problem please tell me know (History gas problem. Please tell me emergency problem or not? And natural tips for sleep and anxiety.
To recognise stroke you have to follow the rule of STR:
1. S - ask the patient to smile
2. T - ask the patient to talk like where is his house etc
3. R - ask the patient to raise hand above his/her shoulder
Any abnormality in above three may be a symptom of stroke. Rush the patient to the nearest medical assistance.
Your initiative can save someones life!
Technology addiction leads to heart diseases in teenagers
“life was much easier when blackberry and apple were just fruits.” technology
Was invented to bring people closer and make life easier but it has had just theopposite efect. The worst effects of technology have been seen in teenagers- obesity, depression, loneliness and a bad lifestyle, making them prone to heart diseases at a very young age.
Wrong habits don’t last long and make you pay the price in no time, whether it is missing out on your workout, eating too much or not eating at all, being a couch potato and remaining glued to the tv for hours. If you have been in love with technlogy lately and are not ready to part with your mobile phone, laptop and pc, it’s time you think again.
A case study on teenagers by Dr. Pn arora claims that children who are more active and take part in sports are less prone to depression and obesity. And children who like being indoors and playing games on their mobiles or laptops become easily depressed, tend to eat more and act moody.
Lifestyle diseases are different from other diseases, and can be cured and controlled with a simple change in your diet and way of life. Here are a few expert tips to start now:
1. Burn those extra inches: make exercise a part of your, everyday routine. If you have no time to hit the gym, take a one-hour brisk walk and fill your lungs with some freash air. Just add more
2. Go raw: raw fruits and vegetables not only add a glow to your skin but also provide you with
Anti-oxidants that protect you against cell damage and prevent cancer. To get maximum benefits have at least servings of fruits and vegetables everyday.
3. Say no to processed food: fast foods, takeaways and eating out have become a part of our busy lives. Such foods are filled with preservatives and have high content of salt and sugar which lead to heart diseases. They have no nutritional value and must be avoided as much as possible.
4. Walk barefoot: this has been scientifically proven to be one of the best ways to release stress and achieve a better posture. Depression patients are advised to walk barefoot on green grass as it makes them feel happy instantly.
5. Give those eyes a rest: a good rest helps you stay away from unhealthy snacking. People tend to eat more when tired. An eight-hour sleep helps you concentrate better and prevents premature ageing.