Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V. GowriYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc. Please suggest me some home remedies as a cure for dry, dull and problematic skin in winters. Thanks.
Dear doctor, I'm 26, female. I have a number of grey hair and it is increasing day by day. How can I tackle this problem?
I have an allergy situation. If I don't take months LC tablet during the day, I get severe cough and breathlessness. I have been taking the tablet since the past 10 years. Is it ok or is there a permanent cure for this?
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have a black pimples on right of the face but these pimples someday to go and then coming on the face Please give tips how to reduce.
My hair is failing very fastly. I used different type of shampoo to stop this but no any positive result. I felt worry so give me some better solution.
Physical exercise is one of the tried and tested ways to have a glowing skin such as running jogging or yoga sweat it out at least five times a week. Sweat removes harmful toxins from the body. Exercise not only flushes out toxins but also produces natural oils that helps skin to look supple and young
I have black circles under my eyes and on my chicks also. I am 24 years old married and having a 04 years old baby.What should i do?
Hello doctor i'm 30 years old. My skin is dry i'm using cetaphil moisturizer. Is the any anti aging cream or gel for my skin. Also I want to know what are the vitamins I can take for healthy skin as supplement. Can I try vitamin e capsules on my face. please suggest me some useful tips to avoid wrinkles.
Sir I am facing hair fall and baldness problem. I want to regain my hair. Is that possible if yes! What did I do for that. Thanks.
Hydradenitis suppurativa is a chronic inflammatory condition of the sweat glands (called as apocrine or sebaceous glands) and hair follicles. The apocrine glands are found in the axillae (arm pits), areola surrounding the nipples and anal canal. They open into the hair follicles. This may present as a group of boils or abscesses.
- It is also found in areas of skin, which come in contact with each other like the sub mammary folds under the breasts and inner thighs.
- There is long-term skin inflammation and it can be extremely painful.
- Homeopathic medicines will enhance the self-healing potential of the individual and help in the healing of the ulcers and sinus tracts, treat the existing lesions and reduce the pain to a marked degree. After all this condition has chronic inflammation, which needs to be addressed by anti-inflammatory homeopathic medicines.
- Homeopathic treatment entails of doing the complete case study of the individual and asking him various questions in relation to his disease and in relation to the various aspects of his life. After careful study a homeopathic medicine is selected.
- Usually skin diseases are an external manifestation of internal stresses and emotions and homeopathic case taking is able to address these stresses which most of the times are responsible for the continuation and act as trigger factors for any skin disease.
- Bellis perennis, belladonna, hepar sulphuricum, arnica montana, silicea, apis mellifica, hecla lava, arsenic album, phytolacca and lachesis are some of the common homeopathic remedies that can be useful, but the remedy is given only after careful case taking.
After homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a best results
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.