Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.Elia Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.Elia ReddyYour feedback matters!
I'm 26 year old mujhe constipation hai 8 years ho gye hai es constipation se relief ni mila en 8 years me bhut se specialist Dr. ko dikhaya but koi relief ni ultra sound v krwa chuki hu Homopethic treatment nd aslo Ayurvedic treatment v liya but relief ni mila every 2nd day ye constipation ki prblm ho jati Ultra sound ki report v Normal hi rhti plzz sir suggest me what should I do?
Please recommend an appropriate diet to be followed daily. Please guide for the quantity each servings.
Dandruff is every ones’ nightmare. It puts you in embarrassing situations when one notice’s white flakes on you black dress or suit at office or a party.
It makes your hair smell bad, and you always fell like itching your scalp. It reduces your self-confidence and is one hair problem that doesn’t go away easily.
Dandruff leads to other hair problems like hair fall, split ends, frizzy hair, itchy scalp etc. Dandruff is excess shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp.
Now it is going to be easy to get rid of dandruff, if you follow some of these simple steps.
11 Natural Tips to tackle dandruff
1. Visit a dermatologist to find out, which is the main cause of dandruff in your hair and get prescribed treatment for it.
2. Make use of anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner.
4. Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with 5 tablespoon of coconut oil and apply 30 minutes prior to washing your hair.
5. Wash your hair only twice or thrice a week as excess use of chemicals lead to dandruff.
6. Apply vinegar 15 minutes prior to washing your hair.
7. Mix yoghurt and egg and apply 30 minutes before washing your hair.
8. Make a fine powder of Neem leaves, mix it with coconut oil or olive oil, and apply it to your hair regularly.
9. Make a fine paste of fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) and apply it to your scalp an hour before washing your hair.
10. Use baking soda as an alternative of shampoo and rinse your hair after keeping for a minute or two.
11. Rheetha is a natural soap nut that was used in olden times. Soak four to five pieces of rheeta in hot water and then apply the solution to your hair in place of shampoo.
Some people are very allergic to chemicals and excessive use of shampoo or other chemicals causes more dandruff. Hence, it is advisable to stick to natural methods while dealing with dandruff.
If you follow the above tips religiously, then within a few weeks you will be rid of this annoying hair problem, common to both men and women. Hence, do follow them and just wait and watch the dandruff disappear from your hair.