Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. V. Chandra MohanYour feedback matters!
I have 1.5cm hypodense mass lesion in the left kidney. Appearing echogenic on ultrasound with no CT demonstrable fat attenuation within? Renal cell carcinoma? Angiomyolipoma. Then I take biopsy Biopsy result as A1 to A3 renal cortical tissue A4 sections reveal a tumour composed of papillae lined by a single layer of small cells with scant cytoplasm with mild nuclear pleomorphism. The papillae have delicate fibrovascular core Foam cell clusters are seen in an occasional area finally result concludes as papillary neoplasm of kidney pls explain what problem I have sir I am now afraid of cancer.
I have got 3 renal calculus measuring 8.5,8.4 and 5mm.Doctor has advised to go thru a ultrasound therapy to break the stones.Pls advise whether it is necessary and total cost for this treatment.I have no pain symptoms or blood in my urine.Im urinating normally.
My father sufferig from urine problem.Visited urologist and underwent turbt surgery. They found malignency.In biopsy it was revealed as grade 3 superficial non mascular invasive carsinoma. It was advised a standard protocol of bcg 80 mg for one week. 6weeks course. Later once monthly for one yea. What else precautionary measures to be follwed. Please guide us ?
Hi doctor, I am a 33 years married man having problem that after pee few drops come after few minutes when I come out of toilet n do my normal movement or work. Please help. Thanks.
I am 62 years Male suffering from Prostate Enlargement for the last 4 years. Now I am planning to go for TURP which is suggested by Urologist. Now I understand that Laser surgery for this is available which is painless and bloodless where recovery is reported to be very fast unlike conventional surgery. Please inform me which is best type of surgery ie. Either conventional or laser surgery.(weight of the gland is 140 gms.
I am 26 year old female. My urine test shows Pus cells 2-4/hpf and epithelial cells/RBCs Absent. Please tell whether any treatment required?
I am 39 years male. From 9 months sometimes I felt pain in urination and ejaculation and importantly my penis size deceases by length and breadth and well my cock too. Please help. Am I suffering from prostate or prostate cancer?
Hi, I am drinking approx 3 litres of water daily and in day time getting frequent urination after drinking water. Also I observed that when I pee I seen bubbles or cloudy on flush. My pee is clear or some time light coloured. I have also acidity problem sometime. Also getting foul smell after urination. Is this any problem or normal.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
It pains while doing urine, it comes yellow in color. It feels that toilet is coming urgently but while going toilet it comes a bit only (very small) I am going to toilet but toilet not come. But so pain urine, but why pain. Dark yellow toilet.
Hi good evening doctors my friend dad suffering from kidney failure from 2 years and know hcv virus is detected in liver so wht should we do? Is there any cure for tht in india or foreign. Uncle is age 61 and know he is on dialysis so please tell us wht should we do for tht.
My dad is having urine trouble. Urine just get passed anytime .We did a test and his urea and cretanine reported double of just normal level.Currently he is taking Bio D3 . Because of this problem our home became unhygienic. I want to know the remedy of the his urinal trouble. Thanks,
It was found a cortical cyst at my left kidney with a size of 1.9x1.6 cm. But no symptoms or pain. Is it to be treated or can be ignored?
Since I hav polycyst ovary doctor saying I hav endometric cyst so it s possible to get conceive r not.
I am 60 years old and had uti infection for which I had taken treatment from the urologists and was feeling well but quite a some I am having urine release problem and is having prostate 30gm. Kindly advice.
Coconut is a tropical fruit that is rich in protein. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
Drinking coconut water for 2 to 3 times a week reduces the size of kidney stones in a short period of time.
Benefits of coconut water
* it dissolves kidney stones
* it prevents bladder infections
* it revitalizes your reproductive system
Symptoms of kidney stones
Kidney stones that are above the pelvis of the kidney usually do not cause symptoms.
Symptoms often occur when a stone migrates into the ureter, the tube that carries urine from the kidney to the bladder, and prevents the drainage of urine from the kidney.
When stones are present in the ureter, a person may experience the following symptoms:
* nausea and vomiting.
* blood in the urine.
* increase in frequency or urgency of urination, or the inability to urinate.
There are other possible consequences of kidney stones. Partial or complete obstruction of a kidney by a stone may lead to a backup of urine in the blood, along with its potentially toxic component, urea. If this happens, the kidney may suffer damage to its tubules (the microscopic chemical plants that manufacture urine) and to their associated blood vessels.
Kidney stones are formed from chemicals that are found in your urine such as, calcium, carbonates, cystine, oxalic acid, phosphates, uric acid, ammonium, and magnesium.
Of these chemicals, calcium constitutes a large percentage of the stones that are formed.
Causes of kidney stones
One contributing cause is a defective metabolic process. When you habitually drink insufficient amounts of water and other fluids daily, your urine becomes highly concentrated.
Diet is another major contributing factor. If you are fond of eating fatty foods and your daily intake of high fiber foods is low, you will surely have kidney stone problems sooner or later.
* acid-forming foods
* alcoholic drinks
* junk food
* sugar foods
Importance of making kidneys function properly
Kidneys receive a large amount of the blood pumped by your heart. This huge blood supply enable your kidneys to regulate the composition of your blood.
They also remove wastes such as ammonia, drugs, urea and other toxins from your body.
That's why it is important to dissolve kidney stones early before they get big enough to give you problems, such as kidney infections, later.
* they keep the volume of water constant in your body
* they regulate your blood pressure
* they aid in making red blood cells
* they maintain the calcium levels in your body
Coconut water helps dissolve kidney stones by diluting your urine so that the various chemicals in your kidneys such as calcium, phosphates, uric acid, etc. Are relatively easy to flush out of your system.
This is because it is a natural diuretic and it increases the urine flow.
Aside from its ability to dissolve kidney stones, it is also a rich source of cytokinins. Cytokinins are plant growth hormones, they regulate the growth and development of plants.
The interesting part is that cytokinins have an anti-aging effect on human cells and tissues.
In other words, they help delay your aging process.
Other health benefits of coconut:
1. Prevents simple goiter (enlarged non-toxic thyroid) because of its organic iodine content.
2. Good body builder, so it is a food recommended for building up the body muscles of thin and emaciated individuals.
3. Constipation and for any build-up of gas in the stomach and intestinal tract.
4. Coconut milk has been found to help causes of a sore throat as well as relieving stomach ulcers.
5. Coconut oil has been found to heal cuts, scratches, burns and sunburns.
6. The oil has also been recommended for facial massage and is reported to be good as a wrinkle remover.
7. Coconut oil is also good for the scalp and hair and makes hairdressing unnecessary.
8. Intake of at least 2 tbsp. Of virgin coconut, oil per day can lessen your vitamin e requirement.
9. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
This proves that a pound of prevention is indeed worth more than a ton of cure.