Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. Chandra Chud
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. V. Chandra ChudYour feedback matters!
My husband is an alcoholic. Is there any treatment for this problem. He acts so different when he drinks. Make promise every day but at the end of the day he again drink.
I feel exhausted all day long I see bad dreams almost every night of witches ghosts and murdering someone I forget alot but when I got to gym at 4 pm I have so much energy as I cannot even imagine just this time I come alive and I feel like nothing no emotions I have I feel I am not sad neither I am happy I am just normal no fear no desire nothing just a hollow space I feel to feel I do take alcohol sometimes just there are only times when I feel anxiety when I feel I have been left behind in life and I just want to get out of that feel then I run to trace which my dad takes which was prescribed to him by his doc I feel like I can go insane and harm others and I feel like my body or someone in head asks me to do wrong things like my own subconscious says to do weired things to people and I try to stop it to the utmost overall I feel nothing but not normal for sure I would not even regret If I would die it's like for me it does not matter because I don't feel it I don't feel what death is to me or any emotion how can I retain my emotions doc.
Cardiovascular risk reduction Programme.
Do Power Yoga.
you can avoid medication.
Diet is drug/Water is medicine.
Maintain Mental Health by Cleaning your thought.
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!