Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. BhavaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from deficiency of vit-b and vit-d and spondylosis. Please suggest me proper veg food and some home remedies to be healthy. (my cholestrol level is 208 for 200 and am female aged 56) regards.
I am having pain in my legs since 30 days provide me a solution or otherwise I will cut my legs should i?
I have a back pain after elipsy and till now I did not take medicine. Tell me should i continue my medication or not ?
I used to take two pillows under my head. Will it effect my body. Also pls suggest what type of metres I should use as I have a severe low back pain problem. Thanks.
I am 22 years old now, I am shorter than my father in height. My height has not increased after I was 16. I am not able to stretch my backbone so that I could feel free and fresh. I feel little bet pain like in my back bone.
Hello sir, I am 34 years male and I am suffering from left hand thumb is paining with the doctor advice I took some medicines as well as x-ray for left thumb and x-ray for back of neck and reports are normal. So please advice me what can I do next?
I fell off the stairs, broke a stool while sitting on it and broke a chair sitting on it in a span of 45 days. I have pain in the lower back, shoulder, wing, upper spine and pain in the thigh bone till the knee (I have a tendon tear too-previous injury) continuously. All these ailments are in the left side of my body. Should I get an MRI?
Hello all. I have severe pain in my right ankle and calf muscles, to be precise the muscle right above the ankle and the muscle to right under the knee. My arches of both legs are collapsed a bit. The right leg has more collapsed arch. Even a little pain in knee, hip and back. A cracking sound of bones is usually heard from my feet and knee, even in right hip at times. Sudden pain in some nerve in my back. From past four days I couldn't walk or sleep properly. As I started to put little force on right leg and walk has made my other leg to experience the same kind of pain. I even had bunions. Is this a kind of flatfeet or overpronation. Or is this a neurological problem. Can it be cured?
My father is suffering with back pain and he is 51 years old kindly give some solution for this pain and even he is suffering with knees pain.
I am suffering with pain in my hands. Please tell me for the treatment of my hand. The pain is very dangerous.
Hi. I have been suffering from sciatica for the past one year now. I took some medications but its not helping. I visited a physiotherapist once and he told me to do some exercises but it is not helping. Please suggest something to help me reduce the pain. Thank you.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.