Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V.B.N. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from back pain I had consulted regional doctor to my village he told to use these tablets I forgot name of tablets.
I always feel a pain in the back of my knees, in the muscular part, my knees makes a knuckle sound if I move it, when I am in rest position.
I have waist pain for last 10 to 12 days. Firstly pain occurred in the middle part of waist but it is now in entire waist including lower part of waist also. I use Nise gel but it relieves for a little time. Now pain is severe. Please advise.
I am 25 year old and I have backache problem from last 2 month. I used pain relief last month but no relief feel. So give me a best solution so that I feel good.
Hello doctor I hav severe pain in neck dorsal side I am getting tingling sensation in finger and burning sensation in shoulder please suggest me remedy which are easy to follow.
My brother suffers pain above his knees. Xray is not signifying anything. The pain started after he banged his leg on bed.
Hi doctor my name is abhishek I am suffering back pain from last 4-5 days it is paining so much I can't sleep night time so give me the precaution to solution.
Hello sir. I m sidharth. I m 18 years old. I have getting pain in my foot when I walk. Please ask me some tips or name of medicine.
Dis is Nithin. My father is an diabetic patient. As he suffered with foot cellulitis last year & infection level increased. In order to decrease infection level he had undergone skingrafting surgery. It was normal fr few months & again it started swelling in the near foot grafted region. May I know the best treatment for it at present situation.
She is 65 years old, she had diabetics and she is suffering from joint pains and severe heat at her feet.
I m 22 years old male I have some problems in my left shoulder & neck region for last 3 or 4 months currently I m facing more difficulties in studying due to pain on that region its also effects my sleeping I regularly do some exercises (i. E. Pushing head with hands from right & left side n frm forward & backwards n frm chin to upwards) for my prblm & it's helpful 4 me 4long time but now it doesn't work so pls suggest me something to recover from it.
I have knots in my back and right Thai and on back knot give pain. Wts is that. And why. And what is the treatment for that n precautions.
My daughter 15 years old gets muscle pain with swelling left hand very frequently. What is the reason for this and what medication should I give her. Her xray reports are normal.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.