Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uyyala Dasaradha
Submit a review for Dr. Uyyala DasaradhaYour feedback matters!
I want to give chicken soup or any kind of liquid diet to kidney+diabetic patient his kidney infection 2.60 and sugar is in control can you suggest anything.
My uric acid is bit high at 8 level in the reports. Does it has any connection to acidic urine? I feel burning on my penis after ejaculation. Dr. gave me urikind km. Please suggest some thing to cure acidic sperm & urine and also the uric acid.
My age 49 Female suffering from uti with burning urine. Kindly advised. I am sufferings since last 5 years. Antibiotic helps for few days.
Hi, doctors from last 3 month to now, I am getting pain during passing urine I was thinking that it was nothing but as am getting more pain hence I did a urine test where I found a urine infection.
Hello sir or mam. I am Rakesh and I'm 22 year old guy. My problem is I have some urinating problem. After half an hour of drinking water urinating starts. And after every 10, 15 minutes, urine is repeated 3 to 4 times, until the water is fully drained. And when urine comes out, then I feel burning in urinary tract. I also did test UTI, and its fine. So please tell me what happening with me.
Doctor please tell me all reason of kidney failed .my father is a kidney patient my gives my father to kidney my father is well but please tell me how much age a kidney patient can survive tell me please how a person can include in this disease how a person man / student can not include in this disease please tell me how I know our kidney not work day by day or how I protect from this disease.
I Have been suffering from kidney Stones formed in my left Kidney. How are stones formed? And what are the remedied to cure the kidney stones of size 5mm of 4 stones.
I am having urine infection and burning sensation during urine and I have important meeting tomorrow. I am drinking water and a solution mixed in water? should I start antibiotics. I want to get well soon. What to do. I am 27 years old recently married woman.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.