Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Uttara DasYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
My friend have pain during urination. And it will coming 2-3 time in one hour. While urinating it will so Paining.
Hello doctors. Im a student just cleared HSC. I have done my blood & urine test, all reports are normal. Hb content is 15.1 and calcium level is 84.44, my problem is, even all reports are normal, I am still not physically fit. My body or muscles are not developed I think, my weight is 50 kg. Will you please provide me complete diet to be physically fit and to have well developed body muscles. Can I have fruit bear? My family doctor suggested me to have red wine. But at what time should I have it? What should I eat in breakfast? And what quantity? Can I have egg yolk with milk? Means only egg white or both white & yellow part of egg yolk?
Hello sir, I am 27 years old boy. My both kidney have stone and also have urine pipe. Before I have operation twice the same problem.. Now again. What I do for my problem solve. I do my 1st operation in kolkata when my age 8 years & 2nd time is 24yrs.
Hello sir my mom always get infection of uriary track .unki starting me kidney bhi kaam nhi kar rahi thi fir usey restart kiya gaya unko abhi allahabad ke nephrlogist dekh rahe hai mai aap se bhi consult karna chata ho unko thoda sugar bhi rahta hai.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.