Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section (C Section)
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
In Vitro Fertilization (Test Tube Baby) Procedure
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha RaniYour feedback matters!
1. Cuts Risk of Cancer
2. Protect against skin disorder
3. Increases metabolism
4. Stay Young
5. Control Blood Pressure / Cholesterol
6. Tea is naturally rich in antioxidant & hence helps to reduce the harmful effect of stress, Pollution, smoking, etc.
7. Preventing damage to healthy cell and tissue
8. Good for Brain power , Lungs , Liver , Bad Breath , Immunity & Bone
I'm 21 year old girl and I have concern about Is brown discharge normal before menstrual periods if I had intercourse was it out come of pregnancy?
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016. Now i'm so much scared of being getting pregnant. Because my periods are always regular and comes on time at the gap of 25-26 days. But this time my periods comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 and not having so much bleeding like always its less than usual. Now i'm tired all day, having heartburn problem, heart pain, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles and headache. I'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but it came negative. But i'm so much confuse that i'm pregnant or not. My body symptoms give me so much stress. Please help me. Give me a suggestion what to do. I'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please help me:-(
Hello Sir, Mam meri wife virgin hai to main ek finger se fingering karta ho to usse meri partner ko dard hota hai isliye main Dar gaya ho aur yeh pain kabtak rahega kya yeh harmful hai meri wife k liye please suggest me what should I do?
Mujhe bahut jayda bar yawning aati ek pure din khaskr free time or when i am travelling and even in the classroom. Also in the friend circle when generally we talk it feel so embressing what can i do give me suggestion.
I and my gf had sex on 31st dec, the day after her periods got over, But the condom broke. I gave her a unwanted 72 tab after 12 hours of the intercourse. Till now she is without any period. Is there anything to worry about. And what about the period after pill? Is it possible that the sperm may be available near her fallopian still and what should I do now and later. She is 22 year and 3 months. She is use to have heavy flow during her periods. Please help me ASAP. Thank you.
Hello doctor. . Can you tell me when will my baby born. I am pregnant. . My 8th month is completed n 9th is running. .
I am 20 years old. I hav been suffering from pain aftr passage of urine near the vagina (the outlet. Very severe pain which lasts for 15-20 min aftr urine passage. Let me know any medicine to prevent dis. As its been already a week.
Here are tips of treating migraines, headaches, insomnia and depression
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?