Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Hello docter, I have back pain from 7th class. Now iam 23 years old, how can I get relief from back pain permanenttly.
My mother had left knee replacement 1 month ago.She is doing physiotherapy at home and has pain and heaviness of leg till now.When will it get reduced?operation was done on 30th January,2015.
I am 37yrs old female, suffering from backache since 10yrs. My Calcium is low and take medicines as advised by doctors. Have started pains in legs and area below feet, unable to stand sometimes. Walking and exercises increase my pain and then I feel lethargic although the day. Please advise!
Hello sir/mam My question is one of my friends mother is suffering from severe headache and pain in right leg with breathing problem. She is unable to breathe at several time in a day. My friend says she feels like minor attacks in breathing. She consulted many doctors and has done stress tests and ecg and thyroid tests also all came normal. Everyone says its due to some tensn but her mother says she do not have any tension and remains relax and cool. So please help us to find us whats the problem with her health as soon as possible and also let us know what kind of tests we can do so that we can know the problem.. Thank you.
I am a 20 year old female. Some times I am suffered with leg pain. My weight is only 48. What should I do?
My right knee suddenly started to pain when sitting down it comes and goes what to do I am victor 45years male no other illness and not on any medication pls suggest.
Leg area feels numb knee level down! I was given injection for tetanus and neurobion forte after which doc referred me to the neuro physicist who prescribed renerve, neurobion n liv52 on 10th feb n told to consult after 15 days. I can only feel little sensation when I pinch there. Should I be worried? He told that it was due to some nerve damage.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.