Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am truly and deeply love with a girl our relationship have been 3+ months and she does not have mom and she had cancer and she was died and her father leave her mother and my gf her father married a new woman so he leave my gf it have been 3+ months I am truly and deeply fall in love with her she to loves me and the problem is that my parent's knows about it my parents tells me to leave her and it is impossible for me to leave her once she had suicide how ever she is alive she loves for me she loves and have cares for me doctor I am studying well after completing my test I meet her doctor my parent's are not understanding and doctor I can not live without her doctor please understand me I love her she loves me to my parents are so stick actually me and my gf are from different caste she is nepali and I am bihari my mom is very strict about it and I know am small now I told my mom I won't marry her when I complete my education I will marry her she tells me to leave her doctor understand me how to makes my parents understand doctor I need help I feel I will suicide help me.
I have a lump in my right breast for around 18 months. It sometimes gives a painful stretching sensation. What should I do?
Sir my mother is suffering from cervix cancer stage 3rdb.Now she is taking 25no of 250cgy radition along with 3 brachytherapy treatment.Sir wheather the treatment is enough or not? again after ultrasound if no maligant tumour found then will i have do anything more?
Ayurveda takes a holistic and in-depth approach, when it comes to the treatment of cancer. Ayurveda considers several factors such as nature of the patient, tissues being affected, and the body energies involved in aggravating the condition of malignancy. Ayurveda aims at bringing the whole system in harmony, so that cancer can be permanently cured and does not recur in future. The body is thoroughly purified from toxins by cleaning the blood through ayurvedic herbs, administration of detoxification diet, deploying lifestyle changes and suppressing negative emotion that might be hampering the spirit of an individual.
Common Ayurvedic approach to treat cancer:
- Refraining from lifestyle and food that leads to the imbalance of tridosha (vata, pitta, and Kapha).
- Elimination of toxin from the body through the process of Panchakarma.
- Rejuvenating the body through Rasayanas.
- Restoration of digestive power through the extensive use of Ayurvedic herbs.
- Meditation, Pranayama, yoga, etc to ensure personal healing.
- Ayurvedic medicines to negate the effect of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Curcuma Capsules: This supplement is prepared from the herb Curcuma Longa, having rich medicinal properties. Its anti-oxidic nature helps in reducing free radicals, and increases the overall immunity of the body. 1-2 capsules can immensely help to fix malignant tumors.
- Kachnaar Guggul: This is a supplement that is produced by mixing a number of herbs such as kachnar bark, bibhitaki, black pepper, varuna, ginger, haritaki, pippali etc. Consuming two tablets a day, can help a malignant tumor patient to keep the tissues and cells healthy.
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a supplement that comprises of a mixture of herbs including Shilajit, Vacha, Kapoor, Amla, Haridra, etc. Consuming 2 capsules twice a day can ensure that the cancer cells don't spread to other parts of the body, and the mind gets relaxed.
Ayurvedic recommendation on diet for Cancer patients: Ayurveda suggests consuming cooked vegetables such as carrots, turnips, asparagus, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, Brussel, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc. Fruits such as kiwi, bananas, mangoes, strawberries, peaches, guava are life saviours for cancer patients. To ensure that the body gets enough protein and carbohydrate, food items such as eggs, lean meat, nuts, chickpeas noodles, corn, dairy products, honey, etc should be consumed. Ayurveda strongly suggests refraining from deep fried food, excessive salt, ham, pickles, processed and oily food etc. Furthermore, one must eschew alcohol and other caffeinated drinks as well.
Lifestyle changes suggested by Ayurveda: To lead a healthy life, Ayurveda strongly suggests patients suffering from cancer to daily practice yoga, drink plenty of water, timely consumption of food, sufficient sleep, and less stress are important to stay fit. These key requisites ensure that ayurvedic medicines and therapies, work in tandem towards curing a person from within.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!