Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
I have intercourse with my husband after my periods (2nd or 3rd of every month) and then I took an iPill for safety. After I took the pill I got my periods the next day itself (15th of the same month. Now I have not got my periods back on 2nd or 3rd of this month. So is my cycle changed to 15th of every month or am I pregnant?
What's the best time to drink coconut water for a 5 months pregnant lady? And also want to know benefits of drink coco water 1. Is it morning time with empty stomach 2. Afternoon 3.or any other specific time.
I have had my periods on 22nd of this month. Which will be the best time to plan baby? What can I do to improve my weight as well health?
Hello Doctor, Mera abhi 5 month ka baby hai mein abhi kuch saalo tak baby nhi chahti or mujhe coper T nhi lagwani please suggest me any medicine with out side effects.
My wife has delivered a baby girl just before 50days. Her delivery was normal. Now she produce less amount of milk, even she is taking calcium & iron tablets and also taking mother's horlicks with milk. Please advise me to improve her breast milk.
I am female 24, married since last 9months. While having sex we us to suck/lick each other (pennis and vagina). Is there any harm? We want to enjoy healthier/safe sex. So pls guide us.
Hi I am pregnant. Doctor has given sysfol active which has 1 mg of folic acid .does it enough I heard 5 mg is reqq. Also my sugar levels are fasting 101 and pp 146. Doc said tk 2000 mg of glycomet earlier was 1500.
Am 29 weeks of pregnant and sunday morning I ve accidentally fallen down, a small scratch on my knees which s not visible also, today feeling a little pain in knees while walking, will this cause any prob. I will meet my doctor it by tomo, please help.
I have pcod problem past two years. I got married now 9 months over , still I have same irregular periods problem. Please suggest me I will do to regularize my period and how to conceive ?
My mother had working homes so every time she spend with water so thats my mother hand had full of" pagullu" We are tried several ointments and tablets. So kindly give best solution to my mother thanks and:)
From last month I had my periods very irregular its only 2/3 drops per day n it still continued stops for 2 days again starts.
I wanna reduce my weight wat should I do to reduce it after having a healthy food as I'm breastfeeding my 4 months old baby. Increased weight of my body is giving me too much of pains after sitting long time I get leg n back pain n after waking up in mor my feet pains so much tat I can't stand for half n hr.
Hi doctor im 25 I had red rashness near my vagina im using v wash also but still problem is there so pls advice what should I can do to prevent this.
Hi, I had my periods on 31st Jan 2017 and got it over on 4th Feb 2017, on the same night of 4th I had unprotected sex and had taken ipill within 12 hours. Can I be pregnant? Also I did not have withdrawal bleeding yet and there is a slight rise in temperature?
I am 25 years old and married since 3 years but have no child although all the medical reports of my and my wife are normal. There is main problem is conceive.
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.
My wife missing a period from 7 days so we are planning to just test check pregnancy test if it's. Negative means to stop which tablets is bust.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off on supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life-giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium-rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega-3 fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, Vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black-eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium-rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Foxnuts (Makhane): Foxnuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted foxnuts are a great snack also.
Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Recently my mother has witnessed, near her thigh & knees area, thin pink veins, very prominent. Kindly suggest something, if it's a reason to worry?
Diet is an important part of any person's life as food that goes in your body is what replenishes the resources lost in a day's work. The wrong kind of food will have adverse effects on the body in all sorts of ways, and that holds especially true for nursing mothers.
A mother, after carrying a baby to a full term, has to go through many hormonal and physical changes, which can be very stressful. After childbirth comes one of the other most important phases i.e. nursing and it is important to ensure that the mother gets proper nutrition during this phase. This is because it is the mother's milk that provides the baby with the required nutrients for growth as well as to build and immune system, which is why it is very important for a nursing mother to have a proper diet.
Let's look at some of the food items that should be consumed during this time:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - These are important during the nursing period for the mother as she needs to supplement important minerals in her body such as calcium and iron. Green, leafy vegetables are a must.
- Dairy products low in fat - As the mother's body produces milk, certain minerals get drained quicker than others and a direct supplement for them would be dairy products. However, it is important to ensure that their fat content is low as this can add cholesterol and thus, may adversely affect the health of the mother.
- Lean meats - Lean meats are a great source of protein that can supplement many of the minerals and nutrients. However, rich meat-based foods and heavy red meat should be avoided. Chicken in roasted form or tikka form is also healthy proteins that can be consumed 2 - 3 times a week. Fish, especially Salmon fish, is also a healthy and rich source of omega-3 as well as high in protein.
- Legumes - Legumes are a great source of iron, which is an extremely important mineral for a nursing mother. This is also an alternative for vegetarians. Legumes are not only a rich source of iron, they are also high in protein and helps the mother to stay fit and energetic to be able to take on the additional responsibility of her new-born baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.