Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
Actually I want to know that me and my husband have sex on 29th june. 29th june is my period starting date. But till now my period not started yet. But we use protection also. What type of problem is this? Please help me. I am really in a big trouble.
My friend is planning for her pregnancy in the next three months as one of her doc suggested to take folic acid 5mg and ovaa shield tablets daily. Should she take tablets or Will there be any side effects.
My wife' s right side fallopian tube cut by operation. Now we want to a baby but no result. How can I do? please give me proper way.
Milk tea vs black tea vs green tea: which is better for your health?
Let's start with an interesting fact: all types of tea, be it green or black, comes from the same plant, camellia sinensis. The difference only lies in processing and oxidation. So how can one be better than the other you ask? let's find out.
1. Fluoride content
When it comes to fluoride content both green and black teas score high, while milk tea sadly loses out. Green and black teas are good for your teeth and bones, although black tea has higher fluoride content (0.2-0.5mg as compared to 0.3-0.4mg in green tea). Its best to have your black tea with tap water as it increases the fluoride content up to 0.9mg.
2. Antioxidant content
Yet again green tea and black both have high antioxidant content that helps in preventing cancer, but green is the clear winner over. Milk tea loses again as the milk in it effects the absorption of these antioxidants by your body. Green tea is enriched with a particular type of catechin (flavonoid) called egcg, which regulates gene activity in cancer cells, and may even prevent cancer growth.
3. Caffeine content
Both black and green teas have different amounts of caffeine in them. Green tea has lesser caffeine content than black tea- 9-41mg/cup in comparison to 14-61mg/cup. So if you want to have an energetic morning then black tea is the one for you, but if you want to relax your blood vessels and just enjoy a soothing drink, choose green tea. Milk tea unfortunately does not have a calming or an energising effect.
Benefits for your heart:
Black tea is probably the healthier option if you want to derive cardiovascular benefits from your daily cuppa. While green tea has abundant egcg which creates a lining along your blood vessels to reduce stress, black tea offers more benefits. Black tea can improve the function of your blood vessels if you suffer from coronary artery disease. Apart from that, both can lower the levels of harmful cholesterol. There's no evidence that supports that milk tea can be beneficial for your heart.
So in the end it's your call to choose black or green tea, whichever works best for you. Try avoiding milk tea as the milk steals away the essential health benefits of tea. Just remember to have no more than 10 cups of green tea a day, and no more than 4 cups of black.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please go ahead.
I am having sister and she is not having regular monthly. She is having tablets for it. But when she have it she is feel to sleep feel tired she is studying so she can't have tablets nd she is getting fat why is he she getting fat? Nd how can she have a regular monthly? Will she have kids if she don't have regular?.
I am 30 and my wife is 29 married for 3 years and my wife had her delivery 2 months ago and baby is fine as well, wanted help about placing loop for my wife for next 2 years as we shall be planning another baby after 2 years so this loop shall create any side effects and what is it's procedure.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm 24 years old. After married I have no baby for two years. I have severe athletes foot infection for 8 years. Is it affect my pregnancy? And what I want to do for conceive soon?
Hlo doctor. My period are not come regularly. Meaning my periods is come in year 3-4 times only what should I do.
I have skipped my periods by more than a week. Although I took the pregnancy test thrice but every time its showing negative result. I am very confused. Could you please suggest.
Muje period aane me is bar let ho gaga h pahle time to time ho jata tha lekin is bar 2 month ho gsye h lekin avi tak nhi aaya h kya reason h and please koi dawa batao sir jis se main period la saku.
I had sex with my gf when she is in period, and morning when I'm urinating I found white item came with urine, what is that do i need to worry for this?
Vaginal dryness is a painful and uncomfortable condition that can happen to women of any age. It is most common in menopausal women. Low estrogen levels during menopause can be one of the main causes of vaginal dryness. Childbirth, anti estrogen and lactation are some of the other causes of vaginal dryness.
Other medications like those taken during breast cancer treatment can cause vaginal dryness. Antidepressants and allergy and cold medicines too can cause vaginal dryness. Some other uncommon causes are the use of vaginal douches which disturb the chemical balance and the unusual autoimmune disease called sjö gren's syndrome.
Hormone replacement therapy (hrt) is usually advised to treat vaginal dryness. But many women do not opt for it as hrt can lead to breast cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Homeopathy can help you with symptoms of menopause by triggering the natural hormonal balance.
Most of the time homeopathic remedies focus on the bigger symptoms of menopause to handle the issue of dryness. Some of the most recommended homeopathic remedies are as follows:
- Sepia: if you have marked itching accompanied by dryness, if you get hot flushes that move up your body and mood swings, if you feel pain during coitus and are susceptible to vaginal discharge and yeast infections, then sepia is beneficial.
- Lycopodium: you may need lycopodium if you have hot flushes that move up to your face and if your sweat smells, and feels sticky. If there is inconsistency in urination and you get cramps in your legs, lycopodium can help in the long run.
- Natrum mur: pain during sex (dyspareunia) leads to low self-esteem and strained relationships. Natrum mur is the best medicine to treat vaginal pain that arises from dryness.
- Platina: vaginal dryness leads to both dyspareunia and vaginismus (inability to engage in vaginal penetration, for instance, penile penetration, inserting tampons, etc.). These issues can be treated with platina.
- Argentum nitricum: vaginal dryness can lead to bleeding during sex. Argentum nitricum is most beneficial if you experience pain during sex and bleeding thereafter.
- Bryonia: hot flushes with feeling faint, headaches and constipation are treated with bryonia.
- Folliculinum: if there are complaints of brown or yellow vaginal discharge, erratic menstrual cycle, constant cystitis and weight gain along with dryness, then folliculinum is prescribed.
I had unprotected sex with my ex girlfriend after that I felt lots of symptoms like white tongue and leg burning sensation upset stock I am gym steroids users after 3 months exactly 94 days after I took a HIV Elisa test results was nonreactive and again after 6 month also I took a HIV test results was negative is it conclusive or steroids can delay the HIV test results but still I feel all symptoms.
My gf had ipill twice a month but 5 to 8 days of difference and now she started her period which is unusual because she already had her period for this month and her periods are not stopping and its 4 days please help.
Hi, when I got married I used anti contraceptive pills for 3 years with doctor suggestion. After I had a child, again I used the pills for 3 years with doctor suggestion. But now I came to know that I lost my libido or sex drive because of the pills. How can I improve my sex drive again, my husband says that he is not satisfy and I am not reaching upto his expectations. Please consider my request and help me. Thanks.
Hi sir/mam I found breast lump in left breast 8 months back but there is no swelling discharge or any symptoms but pain at time of menses that's it I saw in some articles all breast lumps are not cause cancer pizz give me suggestion it cause any severe condition in future what precautions I should take.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection i.e. ICSI is different from conventional IVF i.e. In Vitro Fertilization because a single sperm is selected by the embryologist to be injected by a needle into the egg rather than a dish with many sperms placed near the egg so that the fastest swimming sperm enters it. Once the sperm is injected directly into the egg, it fertilizes, after which the embryo is transferred into the womb or uterus.
Your doctor might recommend ICSI treatment for you if you have an extremely low sperm count resulting in infertility or other medical sperm conditions such as poor motility or poor morphology. It may also be suggested if prior attempts at IVF procedures have failed in fertilizing the egg or the fertilization rate is extremely low. You must also consider ICSI treatment if you resort to embryo testing or if the sperm needs to be collected from the epididymis or testicles surgically.
However, you must keep in mind that if your partner has a genetic problem resulting in low sperm count, it could be passed on to your child, if you decide to use your husband's sperm for this process.
Success Rates of ICSI:
The success rate of ICSI treatment depends on your age and your fertility problem. Your eggs are healthier when you are young and as you age, chances are that they will become less healthy.
- 35 per cent if you are under 35 years of age
- 29 per cent if you are between 35 to 37 years of age
- 21 per cent if you are between 38 to 39 years of age
- 14 per cent if you are between 40 to 42 years of age
- 6 per cent if you are between 43 to 44 years of age
- 5 per cent if you are above 44 years of age
Advantages of ICSI Treatment:
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection gives you a chance to conceive a child genetically when most other options are exhausted. Males may be unable to ejaculate on the day the eggs are collected due to anxiety. ICSI proves to be advantageous because sperm may also be surgically extracted for this process. It is extremely helpful for those couples who suffer from unexplained infertility. However, one of the most important factors is that ICSI treatment does not affect your child's physical or mental health.