Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
Myself vikranth 22 years I have problem from childhood when ever I eat anything it just come out in some seconds I just can not digest and stress more in head can you please help me out what should I do to control my body.
Sir I am getting married after 5 months. My problem is that I have a micro penis (2 inches non exited and 4.5 inches exited) Thats why I am in depression that it will affect my married life. Is there really any such medicines which can increase my penis size. Or it is okey. Plzz help me. Because I am in tension because of my small penis size.
Testosterone is a hormone, which grows the most effective at the time of your puberty. This is the main substance, which helps you to grow your chest hair, then helps to deepen your voice, boosts the growth of your penis and helps to build up your muscle.
After a certain point of age, most of the men start experiencing a decline in testosterone. If you are not being sexually aroused then the lack of testosterone can be one reason. A large number of men erroneously believe that their lack of sex drive is accompanied by their old age.
Some possible causes for testosterone deficiency may include:
Infection, injury or problems in the testicles.
Chemotherapy or radiation to cure cancer.
Dysfunction in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
Inflammatory disease in the lungs or heart.
Certain effects of medication.
The testosterone deficiency can lead a man to a plethora of different sexual problems. The production of hormone is connected to your brain and inadequate testosterone can cause many problems, which may include:
Loss of sex drive.
Feeling ill and low on confidence.
Muscle mass decrease.
Decreased haemoglobin and anaemia.
Loss of body hair.
The proper way to detect testosterone deficiency problem is to measure the level of testosterone in your blood.
Some treatments of testosterone deficiency may include:
Injecting intramuscular medicine can help you achieve higher levels of testosterone. This can be given anywhere on your muscle with a gap of two to 10 weeks.
Application of testosterone gel especially inside your nose can lower the problem.
Application of muco-adhesive material on your gum two times a day.
Applying subcutaneous pellet.
Application of testosterone stick, you should apply it on your underarms like a deodorant.
The treatments for testosterone deficiency come with many disadvantages too. As such, consult a doctor before indulging yourself into any kind of treatment.
I am a patient of Hypertension,anxity,Diabities and Thyride for Which I am using Alopathic medicenes.I want to come on homeopathic or ayurvedic medicene.In addition I want to get rid from all the medicenes.
Hello doctor, my problem is that I can not open my mouth last 5years properly, I have take vitamin a capsule, antioxidant capsule but no effect in my mouth so please help me what can I do.
I have poke on penis & scrotum, since 1-2 year. What should I do in this situation. So that I redemption from it. Please suggest me about this matter.
Hi basically I am body builder. I've used growth hormone, testosterone,deca, etc for my professional. Now I'm facing problem ie: my testis size has decreased. So now m worried very much. Please help me out.
My stomach is not cleaning well in morning so pls advice me how I will clear my stomach at morning and which type of food I should eat during the course of the day to feel light because I am a student . How many times I should take meal in a day in how much quantity.
My husband is 37 years he suffers alot with legs pain and back pain he is over weight also please suggest something so that he can get relaxation.
Any protective remedies of enlarged prostate gland - age 55 male- frequent urination - normal colour - odourless - feeling some residual is still in - to clear pressure through finger helps - check and release technique.
I have been having headaches for the last 3 days? I also have slight fever. I have taken all prescription by the doctor but nothing has helped so far.
Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, my penis hurts for hours afterward. Posted over a year ago I am scared that something is really wrong with me. This is really affecting my sex life, somebody please help!
I have snoring problem. I could not breath while sleeping backside down. I have to sleep front side down, it leads saliva out of mouth. Please help.
Hi My Name Is Mansoor, I l Have a Problem, I not Getting Sleep Daily From 3 Years, I'm Trying To Sleep From 10pm but I Get at 2 or 3pm, I Don't Know Why This is Happening To Me. Please Help Me, What Should I Do Now?
Hi I am male and 26 years of age. From past many years I am having excessive sweating in hands, feet's and under legs. Even took homeopathy medicines for a month but there was no results. Its really troubling me, whats the best and permanent method to cure this.
Fibre is crucial for proper digestion and 85 % immunity of the human body is due to digestion alone. Scientists have recently concluded after years of study that the human brain and gut are indeed connected. This leads us to the question whether we are looking after our guts to stay healthy and fit for years to come?
Consider modern diets have left millions worldwide with deficiency of fibre. And, this is really alarming because high - fibre foods help to guard against cancer, heart disease, kidney stones, PMS, obesity and diabetes.
Fibre comes in two varieties- soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre turns to gel in the stomach, slowing digestion, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Insoluble fibre remains untouched all the way to the large intestine aiding in proper evacuation of the GI tract. Since fibre is never absorbed into the body, you have to eat sufficient quantities of it every day. Experts suggest that you need 25-38 gm of fibre each day in your diet. But how do you get this amount?
Here are a list of 10 high- fibre foods for jacking-up fibre content
- Legumes like split peas or ‘dals’: Fibre content - 163.3g per cup. Eaten as a staple food in India, split peas are full of proteins and fibre. They can be had in soup, stewand and dal form.
- Lentils like quinoa: Fibre content - 15.6g per cup. They are also a good source of protein, iron, folate, manganese and phosphorous.
- Artichokes: Fibre -10.3 10.3g per medium vegetable. The reservoir of vitamins A, C, E, B, K, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, Artichokes are one of the top highest antioxidant foods.
- Peas: Fibre - 88.8g per cup. They are also filled with protein, Omega-3s, vitamins and folates and contain insoluble fibre.
- Broccoli: Fibre -5.1 5.1g per cup. A power packed cruciferous vegetable, full of anti-oxidants.
- Brussels sprouts: Fibre -4.1 4.1g per cup. Contains balance of soluble and insoluble fibre apart from nutrients like vitamins C, K, B1, B2, B6, folate and manganese.
- Oatmeal: Fibre 4g per cup. Great for breakfast with milk!
- Flax seeds: Fibre -3 3g per tablespoon. Tonnes of nutrients are packed in the humble flax seeds. They contain protein, thiamine, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, Omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. They reduce cholesterol and help ease symptoms of menopause.
- Avocados: Fibre 67.7g per half fruit raw. Pack with the goodness of vitamin C, E, B6, folate, vitamin K and potassium. Contain healthy fats that help to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Pears: Fibre - 55.5 g per medium fruit. This fruit contains Omega-6 fatty acids which help keep the cells in brain and nerves healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.