Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Unnin Krishnan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Unnin KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I get rashes on my testicles if I masturbate for two or more than two days in a row. And I have dark line under my Penis starting from testicles to tip of Penis.
I am 23 years old female. I have back pain from last 1 week an I have tried several home remedies but got no effect. Kindly help.
Hiii. Sir I'm suffering from light hair loss please suggest me proper testament to get escape out of these problem.
From the last 1 month i am not having proper sleep and also have headache and vomiting. Please help me out of this.
I am 40 yr old female. Two days back I started uneasiness in my mouth and now I am able to see red spots on mucosa of my oral cavity including palate. There is discomfort in throat too with mild swelling evident with little pain. Can you please suggest me some treatment for it.
Hi sir. I am 23 years old. I want to gain weight. Right now I am 55 kgs only. How to gain wait. Please tell me.
Hello good morning sir. I am ankit 21 years old. please tell me how I gain my weight because I am just 49 kg. What should I do for gaining weight n tell me diet also. please sir reply me.
Hi, Is it possible to get pregnant a day before periods date and still have a normal period? Provided there was no sexual intercourse, but sperm may/ may not have fallen on the vaginal area?
Vaginal bleeding is a common phenomenon in women. Sometimes it is due to cyclical changes in the cycle, while other times, it may be indicative of something unnatural and perhaps severe.
Abnormal vaginal bleeding includes:
- Heavy periods: This is a very common phenomenon. Bleeding during periods cannot be measured with optimum accuracy but periods can be considered heavy if it lasts over 7 days, if you need double protection, or if you seem to pass too much clots. It is recommended to consult your doctor if it starts to affect your lifestyle and causes hindrance in your day to day activities. The cause of heavy bleeding during menses is often unclear, but it may be indicative of uterine fibroids or cysts.
- Post coital bleeding: Post coital bleeding happens when you bleed after sex. The most likely reason for this to happen is if there is inflammation in the neck of the cervical opening or it is sore. The common cause of this can probably be sexually transmitted diseases such as Chlamydia.
- Inter menstraul bleeding: Bleeding between your periods is also a possibility. There can be several causes for this. It can be broadly indicative of uterine polyps or infections. Polyps are fleshy masses of cells which are basically an abnormal growth in the uterus or cervix.
- Break through bleed: These bleeds happen very suddenly and spontaneously in the middle of the cycles or close to the menstrual cycles. These can happen when you start contraceptive pills and usually settle down in a matter of few months.
- Post menopausal bleeding: Bleeding or spotting post menopause can be indicative of something more serious. The common causes can be uterine or cervical cancer. Often, it may also happen that the uterus starts to degrade, and small fibrous bleeding or spotting may be visible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!