Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. UmeshYour feedback matters!
I am not getting my periods naturally. I always use neoethisterone oe other drugs. I have pcod. Will I get pregnant if I am put on medication as I don't get my period at Al?
Sir, I have rashes and infection near Thai private area, infection is over but developed rashes and inflammation over testies and became reddish from last one month, at present I am applying 2% ketnocozole two times and Flucanazole 150mg in every three days, cetin every night before dinner. I am consuming above medicine from last 50 day, I am not in india at present, kindly giude and help me to use correct medicine.
Hello good evening doctor, I am Arun 31 years old. I have a Problem with erectile dysfunction. In my past few years (4 years continue morning to night) l drink alcohol too much, but I not drinking for two years. I am using teltin h-40 tablet for blood pressure. Please help me. Suggest me only good medicine without side effects.
Sir I am going to some where present season is winter. Sir my age is 49. Sir how to protect from cold.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that results in high blood sugar levels in the body. It basically means that the body is either insensitive to insulin or the insulin production levels in the body go down. The various symptoms of diabetes are blurred vision, weight loss and hunger.
Some other symptoms of diabetes are:
- Excessive urine output
- Wounds that take time to heal
- Yeast infections
- You may experience fatigue on a regular basis
- Frequent Mood Changes
Diabetes is also known as a Lifestyle disease. From the food you eat to the amount of activity, they are all connected to diabetes prevention. The various modifications that you may carry out to prevent diabetes are:
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it increases your overall wellbeing. It helps you to lose weight and allows you to maintain optimal blood sugar levels. It can also improve your body's sensitivity to insulin to prevent blood sugar problems. Exercise helps in increasing endorphin levels in the body which are responsible for keeping you happy and satiated, thereby avoiding depression and over-eating.
- Eat more whole grains: Unlike simple carbohydrates, whole grains are complex carbohydrates that raise your blood sugar steadily instead of spiking it suddenly. Avoid refined grains as most of the important nutrients are stripped from refined grains. A Well-balanced diet with adequate amounts of PUFA/MUFA help in increasing the insulin sensitivity, reducing cholesterol and heart problems, etc.
- Eat a lot of fiber: If you have type 2 diabetes, you should be, including high-fiber foods in your diet is a healthy way to control high blood sugar. Fiber does not raise blood glucose levels. Because it is not broken down by the body, the fiber in an apple or a slice of whole grain bread has no effect on blood glucose levels because it isn't digested. The grams of fiber can actually be subtracted from the total grams of carb you are eating if you are using carbohydrate counting for meal planning. Fiber helps you in feeling satiated, thus prevents you from overeating. It also improves your blood sugar levels and decreases your chances of getting affected by heart disease.
- Lose weight: You should aim to maintain a healthy weight level as it also decreases the risk of diabetes. It also helps in improving your cardiovascular health. Follow a regimen, which is based on a balanced diet and moderate amount of exercise. Losing weight is the best way to keep diabetes away. Weight is something that we can keep under control. The waist size of men and women should not be more than 150 cm and 90 cm respectively. Always maintain your ideal body weight as per your BMI (Body Mass Index). Globally, obesity is one of the leading causes of diabetes.
- Avoid sugary drinks: With ten teaspoons of sugar in every 12-ounce can or bottle, sweet drinks can send your blood sugar soaring and boost your risk for weight gain, high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease. One sugary drink a day adds 150 empty calories and 40 to 50 grams of blood-sugar-raising carbohydrates to your diet, and can lead to a weight gain of 15 pounds per year. Switching to healthier drinks can save hundreds of calories and a lot of carbohydrates.
- Avoid Stress: When you are stressed, your blood sugar levels rise. Stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol kick in since one of their major functions is to raise blood sugar to help boost energy when it's needed most. You can't fight danger when your blood sugar is low, so it rises to help meet the challenge. Both physical and emotional stress can prompt an increase in these hormones, resulting in an increase in blood sugars and diabetes. Ensuring a stress-free life is very important if you want to stay away from diabetes. Avoid stress by going out for garden-walks, indulging in social causes/activities, yoga, meditation, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello my name is amit kumar from abohar at punjab my problem is acidity brain pain at me so please say solution.
I have skin allergy in the grown what should I do? It itches too. And I also livafin to stop itching. But it cant get away.
I eaten two bananas for a week, but my family members told me its not good for my health. What are the effects that occurs when I eat twin bananas for a week or more? Is it harmful for me to have? Is it good or bad to eat twin bananas?
I am suffering from itching on my skin at any time any where on my body part. My skin got rashes and red while itching. I have taken treatment bt after sometimes it occur again. please suggest me abt my problem and solution.
Hello this is Nidhi and I am 26 year old, actually I have 7 days to cough with vomit. So what should I do?
Yesterday morning I donate my blood and evening I started paining where the inject the needle now I can do with that hand. Its like fainting severe pain what's the reason. And before 8 months I got an accident and I received blood from some other donor.
I am 25 year old. I have severe bad breath. What should I do to avoid bad breathe. Im short too. What should I do to grow.
I had sex with my partner. But I always discharged within 2 min. Can you tell me which problem it can be?
I am a diabetic patient since 2004 with problem of High blood pressure and Osteopenia. I am 58 years old. Since, last few days, I feel like vomiting after having breakfast, lunch or dinner. I feel very heavy above navel and do not feel like eating anything. My BP and sugar are well in control. As I am already having so many medicines, Request you to please suggest a solution with least side effects.
Hii. I m suffering from fever from last ten days But not getting well from it. I use many medicine. At the evening it gets me high in fever.
My 32 years old daughter is suffering from ulcerative colitis, please help us with Ayurvedic remedy along with her allopathic medicine.
Getting an erection doesn’t just “happen” – it’s actually a complex process involving hormones, nerves, and your vascular, psychological and general health all working together. An imbalance in even just one of these factors is enough to compromise your erections, so it’s important to do whatever you can do keep everything working as it should.
Would you like to know which all ten things can affect your penile erection? see what sexologist Dr. Paras shah says about these ten things that can affect your erections.
Dr paras shah is chief sexologist & fertility specialist at sannidhya multi speciality hospital, gujarat research and medical institute (rajasthan hospital) and sal hospital.
#erectiledysfunction #ed #sextreatment #breastfeeding #sexafterlovemarriage #sexatfifty #sexindark #tenthingsthatcanaffectyourerections #belowthebelt #erections #drparasshah #bestmalesexologist #sexlife #intimate #india #chiefconsultantfertilityspecialist #sannidhya #multispecialityhospital #southbopal #ahmedabad #sal #paldi #ellisbridge #rajasthan #mp #nonconjumatemarriage #sexual #prematureejaculation #bloodpressure #diabetes