Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UmajoshiYour feedback matters!
I am , 28 year old unmarried. My menstruation day become short, means 4 days become 2 days. After 2 days my menstruation stopped. What can I do for this problem.
I am 21 ,female last month I had periods. I took b complex capsule. My menses lasted for just 2 days then I had sex last month I took unwanted 72 pill. I took pregnancy test it ws negative this month I missed my periods! its been 20 days up from my date! what should I do? Any medicine you prescribe?
If I get medicine, I get periods but flow of blood is less than when my periods were stable. Why I bleed less? What is the reason.
When we do sex my girlfriend still feel pain during sex but we do it many times but pain is still there during sex. Please advise.
I had an ipill 2 months ago. In the month of april my periods were delayed by 2 weeks and in the month of may I got the periods on time as per my regular date. I also took some 4home pregnancy tests each after a weeks gap. All were negative! And since one week I am feeling tired at times. Can this be an effect of something? Also, I work in night shifts 7: 00 pm-4: 00 am.
I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I want to terminate this pregnancy as I've planned to pursue my Masters. Please help me. Today I and my husband consulted a gyno, she suggested us to have a baby and it seems that she is not willing to do abortion. Please suggest me what to do now? Can I consult another gyno or try medication for myself at home?
Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had close relationship like touching and Kissing and all other types on non penetrative sexual interactions. Precum and some Sperms do evolved around near Vagina but no Sexual intercourse happened between us. But we fear tat it could lead to Pregnancy after reading certain articles in internet. How could it happen without penetration? If So, is it legal in India to abort for a 19 years unmarried Female in Multi-Speciality hospitals with her own consent alone?
I underwent a massage treatment in ayurveda that gained me 4 kg weight and changed my eating habits after which I started experiencing more irregular periods that came only 3 months once. The last time (3 months ago) when I got my period I had a fleshy chunky discharge that was 2 inches long. Then I experienced so much of pain in my lower abdomen. Now I am experiencing pain during my bowel movements. And I did not get my next periods till now. Should I wait till everything becomes normal? Or should I get immediate medical assistance? Is there any natural home care that I can follow. For your further information I am a virgin.
Dear Team I want to know how to Avoid pregnancy. Best method to avoid pregnancy without using condoms. Because me n my hby do not want baby at least 2 years. Thanks in advance.
Recently one question was raised.
Known as vart, queefing or fanny fart.
It may happen after intercourse, excercise or squatting or in a pathological condition of a connection betwwn colon & vagina as result of child birth, radiation or cancer.
The main culprit in non-pathological condition is weakness of pelvic floor.
"Kegel" exercise may help as well as vaginal pessary
Hi Dr, Why is it not advised to travel in pregnancy? I Is traveling not advisable only in first trimester of for the entire 9 months? There in complications in pregnancy.
If you suffer from chronic pain of any kind, it is important for you to know that it is associated and linked with your emotions. Other than your physical activities and personal relationships getting hampered, unwanted feelings like resentment, stress and frustration are also common. These emotions and feelings are capable of making your chronic pain condition more worse.
The Relationship between your mind and body: Your mind and body work together and cannot be separated. Your mind controls all your thoughts and also affects the way in which pain is controlled or perceived by the body. Pain and the fear of pain may lead you to avoid activities. This may reduce your physical strength and cause disruption in the functioning of your body.
Stress: Stress affects your body both physically and emotionally. It may lead to an increase in your blood pressure, breathing rate, heart rate and muscle tension may also occur. These may lead to fatigue, appetite changes and sleep disruption. Stress also causes depression, anxiety, make you dependent on drugs and make you dependent on other people.
Depression: Depression is common among chronic pain patients. Chronic pain can make cases of existing depression much more worse and the existing pain is also worsened. There are chances of developing depression from chronic pain if depression runs in your family or genes.
Symptoms of Depression are as follows:
- Feeling sad, angry, worthless and hopeless frequently
- Lack of energy
- Lack of interest in regular activities
- Difficulty in sleeping
- An increase or decrease in appetite, which may lead to major weight gain or weight loss
- Difficulty with concentration
- Having suicidal thoughts and thoughts about dying or harming oneself
How to Handle your Emotions during Chronic Pain: A common therapy, which people with chronic pain undertake is called Cognitive Behavioural therapy. You should seek the help of a therapist. In this therapy, you will learn about thinking in a positive way instead of drowning in negative thoughts. Your fear of pain will be reduced and you will learn how to strengthen important relationships. You will be able to develop a sense of freedom from chronic pain.
If your chronic pain occurs due to an accident or emotional trauma, you may be assessed for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) by your healthcare provider. Many patients suffering from PTSD cannot deal with their pain until the emotional stress is dealt with. If you feel depressed and cannot control your emotions, you need to consult a doctor.
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello sir/madam. Im bit confuse. Some Dr. are allowed to have sex with pregnant wife and some are not. Coz my wife also is in her 2nd month. Some Dr. are advising to avoid sex on first 3 and last 2 months while some are saying its safe and ok. Its hard for me to control while im with her. Pliz help us with your valuable suggestion, so that I cam follow your advice and will be helpful for my wife and child.
Drinking green tea may do more than just quench your thirst. It may also improve health:
Aids weight loss; the university of Maryland says that green tea can aid in weight loss and maintenance and
Regulate blood pressure: it helps to lower total and LDL cholesterol levels.
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.