Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am going to marry a divorcee women who already done family planning operation, my question is it possible to her to conceive my baby after doing again operation to give birth a baby. Thanks in advance.
During dry sex (rubbing around vagina without entering penis inside vagina) IF one ejaculated near the vagina then what are the chances of pregnancy and if it is there then what will b step to avoid pregnancy where 8 days happened to this event?
I am 22, I am missing my period it's been 34 day still its missing. Usually its between 28 to 29 day. I had unprotected sex twice so am very nervous my pregnancy test is negative I did it yesterday. Suzzest me any other accurate pregnancy test or get me rid of such unwanted pregnancy. I have taken deviry 10mg's 7 tablet in last 3 days. What should I do.
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina is itching me but there is no discharge, what is cause of it and which medicine will I take so that it will stop and also not to affect the pregnancy.
My wife pregnant 21 week USG ultrasound said that unborn has cleft lip and palate. So Dr. is there any change or medication to recover.
Hello, I want to know symptoms & remedies at the time of menopause. Please give information about it. Thank you.
Trying for second child I am 38 years with all reports normal. Trying for last two months I hav 5 yr. Old daughter pl. Suggest.
I am 22 year old. I am having itching in my vaginal region from 10 days. Please suggest something to cure this problem.
My friend is married and she has a 3 years son. Actually post pregnancy her periods are regular, but it is only for 2 days. Is she having any problems as her periods are for only 2 days or this is normal. please suggest.
Infertility is defined as not being able to become pregnant after a year of trying—or after six months, if you are 35 or older . And it’s not just a woman’s problem. One-third of infertility cases are due to male-only problems, one-third to female-only problems, and the final one-third to a mix of male and female problems or unknown problems
What Causes Infertility?
To become pregnant, many steps in the reproductive process have to be precisely aligned:
A woman’s ovary must release an egg (ovulation).
The egg must then travel through the fallopian tube toward the uterus, which is also called the womb.
A man’s sperm must be in the woman’s body during this specific time. It must also meet and join with (fertilize) the egg as it is traveling through the fallopian tubes.
The fertilized egg must then reach the uterus.
At the uterus, it must push its way inside and implant itself (implantation).
If there is a problem with any of these steps, infertility can occur.
Infertility in Women
Female infertility is most often caused by problems in ovulation—marked by irregular or absent periods. These problems may be related to hormonal disorders, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), or primary ovarian insufficiency (POI), when a woman’s ovaries stop working before age 40.
Other causes include:
uterine fibroids, benign growths that can keep fertilized eggs from implanting properly in the uterine lining
scar tissue after surgery
blocked or scarred fallopian tubes, due to infection or endometriosis
Endometriosis is an often painful condition in which the uterine tissue that is supposed to line the inside of your uterus begins to grow outside the uterus, causing it to become trapped as it has no place to go (uterine tissue inside the uterus is shed each month during the menstrual cycle). The surrounding body tissues become inflamed, and scar tissue may form—sometimes inside the fallopian tubes.
Infertility in Men
Problems with sperm production and delivery, low sperm count, and low motility (the ability of sperm to swim and fertilize the egg) can all affect male fertility.
Varicocele is a disorder where the veins servicing a man’s testicles have incompetent or leaky valves. The backflow of blood can enlarge the blood vessels and can raise the temperature of the testicles causing a low sperm count or abnormal sperm. Testicles are generally slightly below the core body temperature.
Other lifestyle choices can impair healthy egg and sperm production, including:
heavy alcohol use
being overweight or underweight
an excessive amount of exercise
In men, environmental toxins, such as pesticides, and high temperatures (for example, in hot tubs) have also been shown to affect sperm count.
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.
I would like ask one thing that my wife is pregnant now and I would like to do sex with her and even she also asking me to do that so is it safe to baby if am doing this with wife.
Sir I am 31 yr old male and my wife is of 22 Year . We married on 23 may 2012. My wife have pcod on that time. Still she is fine. My report and my wife reports nothing to complecated but still my wife has not concieve everything is normal. Please give advice to me have any position wrong? or what a problem we dont know. Please revert back to me.
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help
I am getting my periods on time for 4-5 days every months without getting any monthly break in getting period. Me and my partner wanted to have child now and we were trying from last 3 months but unable to conceive. Could you please help us out on what could be the reason for this?
Brief description on infertility and its treatment