Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Hi, Iam male 33 years old. Got married b/f 3 years. We are typing 4r children from an year buy no result. Found that I have less semen count & low motility (0%). Could you please suggest, is their any other option. Other than IVF? Please advice us.
Hello doc, my cousin has a natural miscarriage, and it was incomplete miscarriage in last month a big piece came out so we thought miscarriage is completed after that also in next cycle of periods little amount of pieces occured n blood is also thicker than normal n there is pain in legs, lower stomach daily smtimes cramps in stomach also periods hone k baad bhi dard reh hi raha h to kya karna chaiye koi medication necessary hoti h kya miscarriage k baad she dont want to concieve now please rply what to do ?
My wife had a problem, white water discharge from vagina when going toilet. We are planning for a baby. Can this affect pregnancy. Help.
I am 24 years old women my period will be due for 10 days I am feeling weakness, tired ness, i'm feeling sleepy some time i'm feeling vomit but no vomit,
I am 16yrs old female, I am missing my periods from last 15 days, not an issue of pregnancy, what should I do?
I want to have sex with my girlfriend without using condom she is 19, I'm 22 but I don't want to pregnant her, which is the best way to make this out, after sex what the steps she has to take and at what time or duration,(pills or something) please explain me everything in detail, I need help.
My due date of period was 5 June. I had sex on 10 may and 30th may. Both time I had taken I pill to avoid pregnancy. But still I have not got periods. Am I permanent. I have done test on 7 June and that was negative. please guide me. I am in too much tension.
I am 26 .last year married, we met last month on my 22nd day ,my upt is negative. But now 15 days missed period .is there chance to get pregnancy.
My friend is suffering from severe leg pain n left breast pain. why is it so. Is there any tablet to cure the pain?
I am 19yrs. But my periods are not continuing since 5 months. I tried many things but did not work. I didn't had sex so I am confident of not being pregnant. I am worried if this will lead to something worse please help with some good remedies and suggestions. I can not inform my parents because they are quite hypocrites. Hope you understand the problem and help me. v
I and my girlfriend had protected sex on 2nd Feb. But I rubbed her without protection for 5-10 seconds. She had an ipill for safety under 24 hours. She had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th of February for 4 days. Now it is 15 April and she has not got her periods. Done urine test thrice with 7 days interval. All are negative. Please help. We are very tensed. Is she pregnant?
I am 18 years old. I am getting blood from my sperm. After release of sperm i pass blooded urine with some blood clots. What can i do?
I am female 52 years. Old, having fibroid size about 9 cm.(sometimes painful, heavy bleeding during menstrual. Hemoglobin 10, vitamin d-5. Theee ceaserian operations already done. Suggest medicine.
My wife has a extra harmone on her neck. Some doctors suggest us to go for the thyriod test but the result was negative. Doctors said that this is a extra harmone do not worry but from the last week she fells problem while having meal. Please advice.
I am 1 month pregnant. i want to terminate it. Advice which method or medicine is safe which is safe painless and not affect my health ?
I missed my periods for 20 days my pregnancy test is negative so my doctor advice to take regrestrone tablet 2 times a day for 5 days but still my periods not come. Is it possible to get postive in pregnant test now?
I am a 27 Years of women and pregnant having 9th month, I am feeling very pain in chest after taking food, why it happens?
I am 30 years old female housewife after delivery my weight started increasing n now after 5 years it reached till 90. I even do not have any medical issues like thyroid or diabetes. So what should I do now?
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.