Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Jaiswal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Terms like ileostomy and colostomy really sound a bit too scientific, don’t they? Well, it is true that may seem to be pretty scary to almost anybody who is not professionally familiar with them! That being said, it is quite important to know what these things are, as it is always good to be informed of things like these. After all, one never knows when he or she may need to consider the possibility of having one.
The similarity which exists between these two procedures is due to the fact that both of them require the surgeon to cut an opening into the intestine from the skin of the abdominal wall. To be more specific about each of the procedures, the ileostomy involves the removal of the entire colon as well as the rectum of the person who is undergoing it. When this operation is performed, the small intestine’s end is adapted so as to expel the faeces which are produced as a result of the digestive process.
Now, this does seem like quite a daunting prospect, does it not? Well, it does and with good reason as it is really not a small matter, at all. That is why the surgery is performed on people who suffer from diseases such as Crohn's disease, who have a condition in which entire sections of their gut cannot be linked in a proper manner!
On the other hand, a colostomy refers to a follow-up surgery to a colectomy, in which the surgeon creates an opening which is known as a stoma. A colectomy is when there is a removal of a part of the large intestine. In many cases of colostomies being performed, they are intended to be temporary in nature.
Now, taking into account just how serious these operations are, a person may wonder just what unfortunate thing needs to happen to warrant a surgery of this sort to be performed! Well, essentially, if there is an occurrence of bowel cancer which is significantly bad, then there may be a need which arises as a result of the same.
Advanced medicines do have some interesting facts; contrary to what most people think, a stoma does not hurt. This is because there are no nerves in the area! While a person may hopefully never need either surgery performed on oneself, that surely does not mean that awareness about them should not be widespread.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had unprotected sex on 24th November that is exactly 12 days after my last period. After that I took ipill within 7 hours. I had black spotting after a week for 2 days. And then it stopped. Now today after 20 days post our intercourse I'm bleeding black. I did home pregnancy test and the result says it's negative but still I'm stressed out. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
My wife is 28 years old and 5 month pregnant. Currently she is having hemoglobin level of 5.9 which is very less according to doctors. What can be done to increase the level naturally.
Hello. I am having little bit of headache and nausea. And menstruation date is on 23rd yesterday I had little back pain and cramp for 5min later it was ok. Is that the sign of pregnancy? Please help me doctor.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.