Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Devi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma DeviYour feedback matters!
Sir I was pregnant three years ago on sex with boyfriend but now I am going to be married after two month so please suggest the method or any cream that can hide virginity or fool my husband bcoz I am very afraid. So please guide me to hide virginity. Please sir.
Boil water with 20 to 30 neem leaves in it and use this water for hair bath, this beauty tip is very useful in clearing dandruff problems.
Bleeding after sex? It doesn't happen all the time after sex. Just sometimes. Could it be an std? (I've just finished my period) & I'm on birth control. I've read that oral contraceptives make the cervix sensitive? Is there anyway this could just be something more simple?
I take a medicen unwanted 72 in jan 2015 after that I had heavy period and from january to till now I have no period and have some stomach pain what should I do please suggest, and what should I eat and what should I not eat?
I am 23 years old. Trying to conceive from last six months. I had done all testing accept tube testing. My AMH is 1.37 n I had three ivf m 150iu injection from day 3-5 n took siphene from 3-8.I had ultrasound on day 10th I got one follicle on right ovary which is 11 mm n ET is 5.5.how much are my chances of getting pregnant?
I was sexually active about 3 weeks ago but my partner did not ejaculate in me. I was stressing that I would be pregnant. I missed my period which was supposed to start in the end of march on the 26/27th so I took an early pregnancy test 3 days later. It was negative. I wasn't satisfied enough so I took another early pregnancy test yesterday. It was also negative. I have slight abdominal pains and breast pains. My periods are regular. And I have not gotten my period yet. Could I be pregnant, and if not why did I not get my period. PS: his penis didn't enter me without a condom but he ejaculated near my vagina and I went for a fibroadenoma surgery in the beginning of March.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.