Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Devi G
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma Devi GYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my penis size permanently and have been following a proper diet and workout heavy lifting still no change in size I want permanent result of penis enlargement how it is possible.
Actinic keratosis is a medical condition in which there is a formation of rough scaly patch on your skin due to excess and prolonged exposure to the sun's rays. It is also known as solar keratosis and is commonly found in the areas of ears, lips, forearms, scalp and neck. They take years to develop and a small percentage of cases can even develop into skin cancer. Read on more to find out all about the different causes and symptoms of actinic keratosis.
Causes: The primary cause for actinic keratosis is due to frequent or intense exposure to the UV rays either from the sun or from tanning beds. It has been seen that although people of all ages can be affected by actinic keratosis, people who are above the age of 40, people who live in sunny climates, people who have a history of frequent or intense exposure to the sun or sunburn, people with a history of actinic keratosis and people with a weak immune system are more prone to be affected by actinic keratosis.
Symptoms: Actinic keratosis has distinct features and if you have developed such symptoms, then you are more than likely to be suffering from actinic keratosis.
- Existence of rough, scaly or dry patches of skin concentrated in certain parts of the body. These patches are usually less than 1 inch in diameter.
- They are usually flat and in some cases can be slightly raised in the form of a bump on the top most layer of the skin.
- In some instances, however, they can have the form of a hard wart like surface.
- These bumps or lesions can be pink, red, brown or flesh colored.
- Intense itching and burning can occur in the affected area.
- Actinic keratosis occurs primarily in the areas of the body, which have been exposed to the sun's rays the most. These include the face, ears, lips, back of the hands, forearms, scalp and neck.
As it is very difficult to differentiate between cancerous and noncancerous spots, it is recommended to consult a doctor and opt for treatment.
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
Hello friends. I am Dr Saurabh Mishra. I am a senior consultant in Urology in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Now I am going to discuss something about Prostate. As you know prostate is a very common problem and it is not only seen by the urologist but so many other colleagues in the medical specialities, specially the physician. There are lot of myths and confusions about the Prostate in patients as well as the health care professionals. So, I would like to simplify the treatment methods for the prostate specially from the patient's point of view.
For the treatment protocol, we keep the patients into three categories;
- Those patients who are asymptomatic and incidently been detected an emlarged prostate. Anything above 20g prostate, we call it as enlarged prostate. So, suppose a patient have some symptoms, he has undergone ultarsound and enlarged prostate was picked up. Such patients lie in Group-1. They do not need any treatment and kept under observation. Once they face any problem, they are given appropriate treatment.
- Group-2 are those patients who suffer some urinary problems. Most commonly, they face frequent urine at night. In this category, they can have some obstructive features also. For example, they take long time to pass urine, the last part of the utine comes slowly that is called dribbling of urine. If these symptoms are present, the patient goes to the doctor and doctor evaluates and if no complicated factors are found then the medical treatment is started. So many medicines are available for the medical treatment of the Prostate. But unfortunately, most of them belong to same family. Due to this, if one drug fails to work then the options are least.
- Group-3 patients are those who have complications. The complication may include the recurrent urinary tract infection, recurrent blood in urine, either of the kidney or both the kidneys are enlarged, bladder stones etc. If these symptoms are present, then it becomes the complicated factor. If any of tehse factors or all of these are present in the patient, then these patients may directly be planned for the surgery and no medical treatment is incorporated in such patients.
Few things we come to know. I have never dicussed about the size of the prostate. That means the size of the prostate will not tell about the treatment. There are so many patients who took treatment from the physician also. So, to such patients, I want to clarify the thing that the treatment is not that complicated but the treatment should be incorporated. The patient should be clarifies about the problem and the treatment and the group should be evaluated for the patient.
Thank you so much.