Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uma ChallaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant. I'm having severe back pain. I did conceive 6 months back also but miscarried the baby on 7th week. At that time also I had such back pain and that's why I'm very much worried. Although this time, doctor said that the fetus is doing fine. Last time it wasn't even visible once in sonography. This time it did. But still I'm tensed. Also note that I'm a working woman.
I am 24 years old female I did sex with my bf on jan 22nd 2016 then on 26th jan I got my periods and then again on march 5th, april 7th, may 5th, june 7th, august 5th, september 5th and october 10th but the periods was only for two days and third day slight on the above dates mentioned and even my one side breast is secreting white liquid when I press. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
I have thioroid and left ovarian cyst problem, hormone also imbalanced what treatment I have to take.
Sir I want to know that my wife age 35 years got operated for uterus tumour on 11 Feb 2015 and discharged after one weak We don't have any child yet When we can go for intercourse with each other Already we got in this two three times in this period My age is also 35 years.
Hello doctor am 8 months pregnant and eating lots of water melon. Is it ok or it may affect my baby inside. please let me know. And also say me how to increase the weight of the baby. Hope to get the answers soon and helpful thanking u.
As per my wife's latest USG dated 24 sep 16 she is into 35 weeks of pregnancy. Foetal weight is 2437 GM's. Report says grade 2 maturity. Fhr is 150 beats. Pls advise if all is OK. what does grade 2 maturity means. As per USG EDD is 30 Oct. My doctor has advised to go for the delivery on 14 Oct. Is it OK or Shud we wait till 30 Oct. is it safe to wait and go for the the delivery on or around 27 Oct.
I am 28 years old girl. I have high prolactin levels and have difficultly loosing weight. Also my periods are extremely scanty and last for only one and half days but are regular. Kindly suggest what would be the best treatment for increasing the flow during periods ?
I want to do safe sex with my partner. She got menses at 11-15 of Aug .so what is the safe dates to do sex with my partner.
I am Having white discharge 4 5 days after periods and it's painful below d tummy vd smell. My weight is 75 kg n age 35 years.
I am 23 years old I have 6 month baby after my 2nd delivery and family planning my belly size is not normal. How to reduce that and I can do crunch exercise or not.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.