Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She was having her regular periods (menstrual cycle) but dis month her period date was on 15th but till now her period has not occurred. I knw she is not pregnant but wht may be the possible causes of that?
Hello doctor. Just have a doubt whether it's a serious thing to handle. We have a baby boy aged 6 month old. My husband always tells me that he doesn't get satisfaction in sex. He counts and says, only on these particular days he had a satisfied sex. Got married 2.5 years ago. Always I make moves to make him happy. But hope I'm lagging in something. He wants me to go wild but im not able to do so. I am getting my peak by stimulation of vagina. Me and my husband both make a good looking pair. Need suggestions please.
Doctor I have got my ultrasound done .the report was normal. Doctor I am sensing swelling in stomach. Also my menses are 3 days late. Is there any chances of pregnancy if I had last sex in sept and til then I have got menses twice i.e on 25sept and 24th oct .or is there any chance I am pregnant. Doctor can the ultrasound be wrong?
I am six months pregnant and diabetic and my sugar is not in control what can I do? I am doing whole household work and regular minimum exercise.
I did sex with my girl friend on 1st April 2016. After sex she had period on last 2 month (april, may ) with out any problem. But in june she saw some change in her period then she checked her pregnancy and result is positive (she is pregnant) . But how it is possible after 2 month in during 2 or 3 month we do not had sex. Just I am confused she is pregnant or not? Please help me.
my wife and she has lost her sex drive that is what I feel and observe it when we are physical. We have two kids and are married for 12 yrs. Last few months I have seen whenever we have sex she has something on her back of her mind. I am not able to figure out nor she is able to speak up. Tried speaking to her too. Also now that she is away for work in different city she seems to be more happy. But last week she had been home for two days almost after one and half month. She was happy to see kids and me. But on the bed she seem to have the same problem. Please help me to identify the problem and suggest a solution.
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
New pill on the block - addyi fdas approval of flibanserin to treat hsdd in premenopausal women, represents a women's health landmark, as it's the first drug to treat fsd. originally developed as an anti depressant, flianserin (addyi) is approved for low sexual desire in premenopausal women. addyi may boost sex drive in women who have hsdd and are distressed by it.
It appears to modulate neurotransmitters so as to, on balance, increase sexual desire side effects include low bp, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, sleepiness and fainting if mixed with alcohol. unlike the rapid effects of medication for ed benefits of addyi in reducing hsdd are seen only after first 4 weeks of daily treatment at 100mg at bed time.
Addyi is on sale since october 2015 in usa and it will be quite some time (minimum 24 months) before its available in india. addyi would have done its job if it encouraged women to atleast acknowledge their sexual dysfunction and bring it to the notice of their doctor's.