Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Udaykumar. DYour feedback matters!
I smoke a lot. Can I get my heart tested to see if my heart has undergone any damage? Can the condition be treated? Which all tests should I take? What would be the average cost of these tests? Please help.
Hello I wanted to ask why do I feel lonely n stressful most of d tym. N why I do not feel lyk meditating I mn it's juz Nothing feels gud. Neither can I sleep properly without pills n m taking medications for depression n anxiety but still nothing feels Gud. I mn I think my happiness depend on others. How can I b happy with my own company.
Hy sir plzz mujhe ankho ka tirchhapan yani bhenga rog ke ilaj ke bare me jankari chahiye jis se ankho ka tirchhapan jaldi se jaldi thik ho sake gharelu upchar se ya kisi medicine se so plzz help me isko m kaise samapt karu jaldi se jaldi meri help kare please I am so angry for this please Help me.
Im a married woman. Mother of a son. From my childhood I love animals. So I started Caring for stray dogs especially by giving food. Bring them home and treat their diseases. So I want to serve animals. But I could not tolerate the bad incidents happening for animals.In sleep even Im getting those bad incidents and always pray for themmm. Is this normal. This disturbing me a lot. Please suggest me to be normal.
One of my known has started loving me immensely. Even a thought of separation sends him into depression. The thought makes him sad. Even after being convinced or clarified many times. He cannot recover with it. He has developed a sort of addiction. Fr ez if he could not talk. Head ache starts. He finds no point in living more. Bcoz he cannot get me. What shall I do on my part to heal my friend. Shall I lessen contact wid him. Or what? because even lessening the contact can traumatize him more. Wt to do?
My aunt lost her husband last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to its self all the time please help me.
My son after epilepsy got over, now facing(past 5 yrs) Hearing hallucination.He is 31 yrs.& taking Halo Piridol 1.5 mg 0-0-2, Clozopine 100 mg 0-0-1, Dichorate 250 mg 0-0-1, Mirt 15 mg 0-0-1,D-vinit 0-0-1, Topirol 50 mg 0-0-1, THL(pacitane) 0-0-1, Hearing is not violent now; but occasionally he gets suicide tendency. Is there any way out. For this ?
Sir/mam, I always try to act positively to anyone. Like give them extra space. But often they try to bully me and also use harsh words. I can argue with them but I don't like the situation it leads to. How am I supposed to tackle that kind of situation?
I am 21 years old nd I am doing bsc comp sci in final year. When my exams are going on. I study very well but when I go for giving exam. All I prepared for my exam gets skipped from my mind. please help me!
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.