Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Udayananda Bhaskar SYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from diabetis for the last 10 years and recently formed two cysts of 40/20 mm in kidney is it harmful?
Sir, I got married three years before. We are doing sex with condom protection. When I insert my penis inside vagina, she does not feel anything like that she is complaining. Without condom how we can do sex to give pleasure?
Sir am suffering from back ache after completed sex and that time too weakness, and am not participated in sex much time, and what food I ate, not supported to my body with gas trouble - I took treatment but no use please suggest me.
If someone is suffering from scoliosis, then it could be possible that scoliosis be genetic, I mean it can be transfer from mother or father to their child?
masturbation addiction can not stop what to do to leave this addiction getting hot day by day cannot able to control sexual thoughts.
My mother age is 59 and she has get edema on both legs. After blood test Creatinine is 1.6 and urea is 31. Does she is suffering from Kidney disease.
I having infection in penis inside top skin. Below the user skin in penis white spots found and etching on that area it's look like fungal infection. During sex when skin is going up its very paining and now its showing white spots inside skin on penis.
I have simple right ovarian cyst measuring 50×53 mm. I have that from last 1 year onwards. I don't have pain. But I want some suggestion to recover that.
I am 20 years old male suffering from neck veins pain from about 4-5 days and while palpating my throat I'm feeling something below my chin something like very small gland. Please tell me some medicine to relief my neck pain.
When ever I am going to near fire my skin gets irritated it becomes reddish and gradually turns a black patch. I am unable to tolerate even slightest temperature. I profusely sweat for slightest temperature rise. please give me suggestion to get rid of this.
Hi I am 31 years old I conceived last 2 weeks. I do not like to eat apple and pomegranate I feel vomit but I like to eat banana can I eat banana daily? Please tell me the reason. Thanks.
Hello doctor I am 28 years old. Had got married in feb 2014. We are planning for baby. But from last 2-3 months we are having not having regular sex. And my husband seems to be losing interest in it as prior he used to have foreplay session and would insest to make love. But now its me who has to start on with the session and the energy is also low. Please advice me as how to bring back the interest. And now a days he is everytime forcing to have anal sex but I am scared and not comfortable. Please help. Also is it normal as when he dicharges the liquid flow back out.
I had one ball instead of two balls bellow my pennies is it will be problem for me in future ?:(And if it some other's had ?
Dear doctor To lower the BP we have to reduce salt or sodium. Is there anything substitute for sodium. Is there any harm if food is taken without salt Is salt or sodium is necessary to our body. Which medicine is there for BP other than BP Tablets.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.