Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Udayananda Bhaskar SYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Hello Doctor, I am unmarried 27 old man. My penis size is very small 2 to 3 inches. I am worry about this. When I masturbate just 20 second my cum came out. What should I do? Please help me.
My eyes were grayed in outer circle of Black (pupil) when I was suffering from jaundice , I consulted to Eye specialist but they said its not harmful because its happened due to lake of body harmons during the decease , My eye side is perfect but have some suspect that if it will not harm me in future.
I am suffering from fever in evening and have joints pain also till last three days kindly suggest some medicine.
I am 32 years old, since past a week have a pus boil on the penis. The boil is reduced in size but pains yet exists. Sex history - nil.
I have been through a accident my wrist is broke and doctor put a plate in that. Suggest me some exercise or food to have a healthy hand like before accident.
Hello sir, just I want to know that how much quantity of sperm is sufficient to get pregnant for my wife. Please help me sir. Thank you.
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from flu from a long time. We try many Dr. but no progress. please tell what to do?
I have skin allergy. Like fungal in faction. Please give me solution I am very upset with this problem.
I'm facing a lot of trouble with my legs . Before a week I wasn't able too walk cause of the heavy pain and weakness. I have been on medication its ok Now .but still if I walk or do any work I'm getting pain in my legs. Is it weakness or some fracture!
I have cough over two weeks and I am taking coscopin but there is no improvement in cough. What should I do?
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.