Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Uday Shaker ReddyYour feedback matters!
I often feel neck pain and back pain at lifting any little heavy things and at walking or running I get very tired soon and I breathe fast.
I am 25 year old am felling always pain in my lag and back Boone. Kindly give me a sagutions. Thank you.
I am 60 years old I have constipation, arthirities, arthoporou, cyatica, kenee pain, lower back ache etc. Please advise me.
My mother have back bone problem and I consulted to somany doctors they are saying that it nerve issue you consult to physiology doctor please help me out of this?
My 76 years old mother underwent SUCCESSFUL burr hole surgery (SA-SDH) in April after recurrent falls due to unstable gait for sometime then. She was earlier on ecosprin -75 and Envas-2.5. The latter is continued but ecosprin stopped since. Her serum sodium level has been subnormal throughout (123-132). Now after almost complete neurological problem resolution she still has knee weakness and low sodium which we are controlling through extra salt diet and electrolyte regular supplement. The problem is since a hypertension patient we get worried if she may become hypertension. Please suggest remedy to maintain reasonable sodium level without compromising with BP problem. She is on the following drugs since april after surgery: 1. Citimax-500 mg (OD) lEVIMAK-500 MG (BD) ECOSPRIN-2.5 (OD)
I am 40 years male. I have been feeling pain in right knee in the morning in toilet for 10 years. First time I am feeling in summer season pls help me. Thanks.
Am breastfeeding mom to 2.6 years son. Sever back ache. L4 l5 upper stomach very heavy n lower abdominal dragged down. How to get rid of it n I am suffering from bronchitis. Shortness of breathing. Heavy flem. I feel my body total punchered. No stamina. please suggest.
Regular swelling in my right leg After sleep when I wakeup its normal but during day time its swell. Pain also. What to do. Please help.
Hi My dad met with TB at his knee and he was medicating since may 15 to till and now he is getting shoulders pain Plzz let me know the reason and remedy for pains?
I am suffering from snapping scapula syndrome. What are the exercises to strengthen the shoulder muscles and cure for the syndrome? Thank you.
Osteoporosis is a Latin word for “porous bones”. A healthy bone holds tiny spaces within it resembling a honey comb. Osteoporosis causes an expansion in the dimension of these spaces so much so that the bone loses out on its density and strength, at the same time turning brittle and thin on the outer part. People afflicted with osteoporosis are prone to experiencing fractures at the slightest stimulation while engaging in daily chores. It usually affects one’s wrists, hip and the spine, thus rendering a stooped posture, loss in height and back pain as a result of a collapsed vertebra. Factors such as lowered estrogen count in women and testosterone in men, long term use of certain medications, certain medical conditions such as damage to the liver or the kidneys and a sedentary lifestyle along with excessive tobacco and alcohol consumption make one vulnerable to osteoporosis.
Tips To Help you Manage manage and prevent it
- Medications: Zoledronic acid, Ibandronate, Risedronate and Alendronate are some of the widely used medicines to combat the risks of fracture. However, these medicines carry considerable side-effects, for instance adnominal pain, nausea or a heart-burn like sensation. Ipriflavone, a laboratory manufactured product, in combination with calcium can be used as an alternative medicine to inhibit bone loss and alleviate pain.
- Quit smoking: Smoking escalates the rate of bone loss and the chances of sustaining another fracture.
- Refrain from excessive alcohol intake: Alcohol meddles with one’s bone formation. Also, excessive alcohol intake might cause one to feel tipsy and thus fall down, aggravating risks of injuries and fractures even more.
- Be careful while walking: Choose low or flat heeled footwear with soles that do not slip. Watch your step. Be careful with rugs, slippery surfaces, electrical cords or other scattered substances which might make you trip over and fall. Install ‘grab bars’ in your house so that you can hold on to them if you suddenly feel unsteady on the feet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 37 years old and my problem is that I have been having a pain in my left feet since my childhood. What should I do?
A hard pain in knee and ankle. And I felt very stressful pain during walk and sleep. And most of the times I get some crack sound in my ankle while moving it.
I am suffering from Rheumatoid Factor (RF) from several years. I have constantly consulting doctors like a specialist in command hospital and many more doctors but my disease is not resolved yet. So please advise me something.
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking.