Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Uday PrashantYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I can hard can suggest.
I am 61 yrs old man having good heaith but suffering from sugar, cholestoral, and bp. I am suffering heel pain since one yr. I took homeopathy medicin and phisiotherapy. I didn't take allopathy medicine for this but I take allopathy for other disease..
I am suffering from blood pressure and diabetes. My Hba1c is 6.9 and blood pressure would be between 120 to 130. I am on cilnidipine 5 mg and oral hypoglycaemic (vildagliptin 50 mg od and glimepiride 1 mg and metformin 1gm. Recently I had renal calculi and creatinine had shot up to 1.86 .my recent blood work up shows 1.85 micro albumin. What drugs should I take to reduce micro albumin.
I hv a chest pain in d right side I took antibiotics for calf and some reciprocate problem 15 days back. After few days my chest is paining and feel irritating if I eat anything.
Sometimes when Bend down suddenly or sit suddenly or may be without any sudden work my heart starts beats more faster and at that time I can't do anything. It will come to regular beats after 5 to 10 min or may be half an hour. When I consulted jayadeva hospital 2 years back they told no problem. And last month I faced this problem around 15 times and once or twice in a month I face this problem. Please suggest me solution.
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
Hello, Good Morning Doctor, I just need to know that, When I think very seriously I got pain in my left side of chest, I am 24 years of age Pls suggest something, Thank you!
I am diabetic and hypertensive. My morning blood sugar levels are being recorded high between 150-160 and 120 around 3 AM. I suspect it might be Dawn phenomenon or sneeze effect. How to get solve the problem? Please advise?
Hypertension is commonly known as high blood pressure, a condition in which the heart pumps excessive blood which may eventually cause damage to the arteries. Hypertension generally develops over a prolonged period of time. Hypertension is calculated to be a blood pressure count above 140/90 (millimetres of mercury).
Hypertension is of two types:
- Primary hypertension: The cause of primary hypertension is not specific. It happens to develop over a period of time.
- Secondary hypertension: Secondary hypertension occurs due to an underlying health condition. This type of hypertension may develop all of a sudden. There are many causes of secondary hypertension
In some cases high blood pressure can develop during a pregnancy. If high blood pressure persists for over 20 weeks, it can cause severe complications. Untreated hypertension can result in premature delivery.
Signs you have hypertension
Hypertension generally does not have any specific symptom. Thus, it can remain undiagnosed for years. Some of the symptoms of hypertension are:
- Nose bleeding
- Irregular heartbeat
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Breathing difficulty
Risks associated with hypertension
- Heart diseases
- Heart failure
- Vision loss
- Kidney damage
- Memory loss
How can it be treated?
Incorporating certain changes to your diet can help in combating the symptoms of hypertension. In a nutshell, a healthy way of living consisting of a well- balanced diet and regular exercises are the most basic ways of treating this condition. Some of the important lifestyle changes that can treat high blood pressure are:
- Restrict salt in your diet to a maximum limit of 5g a day.
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Lose weight by keeping a check on your diet and exercising regularly
- Manage your stress levels by using relaxation techniques to manage stress levels.
- Medications are also used to lower the blood pressure
- Calcium-channel blockers
- Angiotensin receptor blockers
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult here
1) maintain your healthy weight. If overweight then reduce your weight
2) control cholesterol - avoid fatty. Fried foods, junk food, cold drink.
Reduce trans fat, sugar, salt
3) manage blood pressure in range
4) do regular exercise, walk instead of driving always choose stairs instead of using elevators.
5) stop smoking
6) maintain blood sugar
7) eat healthy and nutrition diet rich in fruits and vegetables
8) try to reduce the portion size of unhealthy food and increase the size of healthy food.
9) eat fibre rich grains
10) if you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. This means an average of one to two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. (a drink is one 12 oz. Beer, 4 oz. Of wine, 1.5 oz. Of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. Of 100-proof spirits.)
Drinking more alcohol increases such dangers as alcoholism, high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, suicide and accidents.